Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll." purl layed him on her lay and put her hand behind his head and bit her own arm and got blood out of it and kissed bixyll and gently rubed her fingers on his neck making him swallow the blood.
bixyll chockhec on the blood and his eeye moved back to the center and his woudns started to slowly heal but he still couldnt really speak
purrl smiled at him with a little blood dripping from her mouth
bixyll smiled and got closer to her and licked the rest of the blood from her mouth and backed his head away from her " ..... sorry...." he said with a kind of shocked face and a raspy voice
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixyll got of purrls lap and wobling stood up he said in a rapspy voice to purl and sinthis "will you please help m e to my room?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:58 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll." purl layed him on her lay and put her hand behind his head and bit her own arm and got blood out of it and kissed bixyll and gently rubed her fingers on his neck making him swallow the blood.
bixyll chockhec on the blood and his eeye moved back to the center and his woudns started to slowly heal but he still couldnt really speak
bixyll smiled and got closer to her and licked the rest of the blood from her mouth and backed his head away from her " ..... sorry...." he said with a kind of shocked face and a raspy voice
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixyll got of purrls lap and wobling stood up he said in a rapspy voice to purl and sinthis "will you please help m e to my room?"
"ok.." purrl held him up and say"where is your room at?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixll coughd up a lot of blooed than looked over at her to that right poinths with his working hand shakingly to a door " through that one then thrid one on the right" bixyll arm fell back down  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixll coughd up a lot of blooed than looked over at her to that right poinths with his working hand shakingly to a door " through that one then thrid one on the right" bixyll arm fell back down
"ok. "purrl listened to him and took him to his room and layed him on the bed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixyll said agins in the raspy voice "thanks" he smiled at her than slwoly drifted of to sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its ok."purrl blushed
bixyll said agins in the raspy voice "thanks" he smiled at her than slwoly drifted of to sleep
purrl sat down in a chair by him and fell asleep  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:15 pm
bixyll woke up and was a little more concious so he relized hisright arm was severly broken and he had been sht through his long which was causing the raspy voice and the heavy brething he looked over at berry " youre... still here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll woke up and was a little more concious so he relized hisright arm was severly broken and he had been sht through his long which was causing the raspy voice and the heavy brething he looked over at purrl" youre... still here?"
"purrl was asleep."zzzzzz"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll woke up and was a little more concious so he relized hisright arm was severly broken and he had been sht through his long which was causing the raspy voice and the heavy brething he looked over at purrl" youre... still here?"
" oops.." bixyll stoped talking and and relaxed in the bed hoping somone could help patch up his arm  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:36 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" oops.." bixyll stoped talking and and relaxed in the bed hoping somone could help patch up his arm
purrl opened her eyes and lookeed at bixyll."your arm..." purrl patched up his arm  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl opened her eyes and lookeed at bixyll."your arm..." purrl patched up his arm
bixyll laughed but soon stoped cus he rembered it hurt " can you read minds or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll laughed but soon stoped cus he rembered it hurt " can you read minds or something?
"i don't know. i just felt like you were hurt..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"oh, thanks bixyll said " can you do me a favor....?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"oh, thanks bixyll said " can you do me a favor....?"
"sure."purrl looks at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games