Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:19 pm
Scriggu
Name: Kaira
Weapon(s): Pair of pistols.
Picture: [Click!][Not sure who art credit goes to. Not me.]
Backround: I'm not sure.
Personality: Stubborn. Somewhat playful. Not hyper, though. Protective. Easily irritated. Fiery. Quick-witted.
Other stuff: She has a thing for Xigbar, but masterful at playing it off. (Why? Becasue I'm a Fangirl, and that's what Fangirls do.)
((How's that?))

((Good! I'll add you to the characters list. Do you want a room for the RP?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:40 pm
((Eh, why not. I'll take room 13. Thanks. <3 I think I forgot to mention that she's quite the...interesting drunk. >=]))

Letting out a sigh, Kaira looked around.
How long have I been here, and I still don't have a clue of where I'm going in this damn castle?, she thought. How annoying.
Growling to herself, she took off in search of the bar. It seemed to be the only room in this gloomy place that stuff actually happened in.

bandit revolvers

Lonely Phantom

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:56 pm
Scriggu
((Eh, why not. I'll take room 13. Thanks. <3 I think I forgot to mention that she's quite the...interesting drunk. >=]))

Letting out a sigh, Kaira looked around.
How long have I been here, and I still don't have a clue of where I'm going in this damn castle?, she thought. How annoying.
Growling to herself, she took off in search of the bar. It seemed to be the only room in this gloomy place that stuff actually happened in.

"Hey," Marluxia said with a grin, "Are ya new around here? What would ya like?" he continued to wipe the counter top off with a rag.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:10 pm
"Hey, Marly. Nah, I've been here for a while. I just never got used to the enormity of it. Hmm...I dunno, just a beer." she said, taking a seat.
Glancing around the room, she took in her surroundings. Nothing. Even the bar was empty? How boring.

bandit revolvers

Lonely Phantom

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion charged his darkness up. He looked around and everything looked a little more dim. He looked over at the clock. 9:25. He left his room and went over to Deruku's room. He knocked on the door. He said in a soft tone, "Are you ready?"

She almost jumped out of her skin and replied, breathing hard, "Ya.." Deruku got up and unlocked the door, slowly opening it to see Zexion standing there. "Ok," She took a deep breath, "let's go."

They both fell through a dark portal and appeared in the main hall. He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "9:29, where is this person?"
"Over here...." A man in an Organization XIII coat walked out of the shadows with his hood up. "I expect you know who I am..."
Another person walks out as well in the same outfit. "Yes, I believe you should just leave and let the girl stay..."
Zexion: "Why should I do such a thing like that?"
The first man paused for a moment and removed his hood. It was Saix. "It seems you are quite the wise one."
Xaldin removes his hood as well. "I don't think that, more like a fool to me."

"What do you want?!" Deruku said with anger. She ran up to Zexion and hugged him. "Don't leave me.... Please?" She whispered.

Zexion looked at her and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to, never..."
Saix: "How touching. Oh wait, it isn't. I don't have a heart to feel that." He lifted his hand towards Deruku. "But you do...." *smirk*
Xaldin: "I should really be enjoying this..." He was behind the two standing there.

"You've protected me... So I'll return the favor!" Deruku stepped away from Zexion and lifted her hand in the air. A long, thin sword appeared. (Like Sephiroth's, except a little shorter.) She got ready to charge at Saix, but stood her ground. "Zexion! Watch out behind you!" Deruku turned around to attack Xaldin. "Are ya scared?" She asked Xaldin, and grinned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:44 pm
Scriggu
"Hey, Marly. Nah, I've been here for a while. I just never got used to the enormity of it. Hmm...I dunno, just a beer." she said, taking a seat.
Glancing around the room, she took in her surroundings. Nothing. Even the bar was empty? How boring.

Marluxia left the rag on the counter top, and left to get her a mug full of beer. Xemnas walks into the bar with his little maid outfit, holding a tray of cookies. He had a mad face, like he could bite your head off, or your arm... eek  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene smiles

"So uh...."
"now what?" larxene looked in his eyes

"Not sure...." A shock came to Xeggr's face and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his chest on where his heart should be. He looked down to not reveal his face.
"xeggr!" larxene looked at him
larxene bented down to him"whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:03 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

They both fell through a dark portal and appeared in the main hall. He looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "9:29, where is this person?"
"Over here...." A man in an Organization XIII coat walked out of the shadows with his hood up. "I expect you know who I am..."
Another person walks out as well in the same outfit. "Yes, I believe you should just leave and let the girl stay..."
The first man paused for a moment and removed his hood. It was Saix. "It seems you are quite the wise one."

"What do you want?!" Deruku said with anger. She ran up to Zexion and hugged him. "Don't leave me.... Please?" She whispered.

Zexion looked at her and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to, never..."
Saix: "How touching. Oh wait, it isn't. I don't have a heart to feel that." He lifted his hand towards Deruku. "But you do...." *smirk*
Xaldin: "I should really be enjoying this..." He was behind the two standing there.

"You've protected me... So I'll return the favor!" Deruku stepped away from Zexion and lifted her hand in the air. A long, thin sword appeared. (Like Sephiroth's, except a little shorter.) She got ready to charge at Saix, but stood her ground. "Zexion! Watch out behind you!" Deruku turned around to attack Xaldin. "Are ya scared?" She asked Xaldin, and grinned.

Suddenly, a sharp pain went across her back. The feeling of something warm running down from that pain. Her body didn't know how to react, so Deruku fell foward and she could hear voices. "Deruku!" and "Leave now!" Everything in her sight was getting blurry, the voices slowly fading away. Then, everything went black. ((She passed out))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Suddenly, a sharp pain went across her back. The feeling of something warm running down from that pain. Her body didn't know how to react, so Deruku fell foward and she could hear voices. "Deruku!" and "Leave now!" Everything in her sight was getting blurry, the voices slowly fading away. Then, everything went black. ((She passed out))

aura walked around the corrner to see deruku fell to the ground"D** you xaildin!" she pulled her swords out and charded knocking him to the ground she put one to his throte and turned to saix"and to think i thought you were nice" she threw her sword at him but he dogded it she then blew a blast of engry at him then turned to xaldin and slit his throte then passed out to from the engry loss  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:05 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
((Damn isn't a bad word.. Or didja mean something else?))

((-Sigh- "Dead..." -Sits down-))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:07 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((oh i thought it was and i forgot the n so yea ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:08 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((Well... Uh...... -slams head on desk a million times- I..... AM.... BORED...))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:09 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

((Well... Uh...... -slams head on desk a million times- I..... AM.... BORED...))

((RP! *rips heart out and makes salsa then dies*))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:11 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

aura walked around the corrner to see deruku fell to the ground"D** you xaildin!" she pulled her swords out and charded knocking him to the ground she put one to his throte and turned to saix"and to think i thought you were nice" she threw her sword at him but he dogded it she then blew a blast of engry at him then turned to xaldin and slit his throte then passed out to from the engry loss

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games