Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:13 pm
Ju-Hades looked solemnly as the underground cult was destroyed by the watery mass. And yet, he found it rather satisfying. Maybe they will be a challenge afterall. I hope you are watching this, Brother-Leader, for that company will soon fall in the Dragonlands. He turned to Kraid, and even though there was no expression on his face, he knew that he missed his home. Ju-Hades's smile widened again, that nasty grin piercing his narrow face. "It is a shame, you know. Your home, destroyed by mere children. You can thank Miles for that, Kraid. He is the mastermind of that group. If I may suggest, you destroy Miles, you destroy the rest of them, including the girl we need to fulfill the prophecy. Help us, my friend. Eradicate that stupid human."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Karasu brought herself quickly to her feet, though her body greatly resented it. She stared into her master's blanched face and bent forward to nose her gently. ~Yousei...~ she whispers in her usual kinesics. When she received no answer, the dragon's eyes deepened with concern.. Her friend's body was completely motionless. Her lungs had ceased to move, and she... Wait.. That was it! She turned to the group before her and spoke sternly, ~She needs mouth-to-mouth...~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:04 pm
Witium scratched his head and looked won to Yousei, "I think this is the job description of bodyguard." He gave a shrug as he crawled over to Yousei. While kneeling over her he looked down at her lips with a weird feeling in his gut. It was nervousness, something he hadn't felt in a while. Shaking his head some, Witium knocked away the bother-some thoughts in his head and leaned over so he lips began to near her's.

When they finally met his eyes grew wider some as feelings shot through his nerves but, without anymore hesitation he blew air into her mouth. Over and over he breathed heavily into her trying to expand her lungs. Every couple of breathes the elf would push on the center of her chest, which was also awkward to do. Hope of helping her recover was mostly what was on his mind, but the weird feelings covered the rest. Witium continued giving her mouth to mouth until she showed at least a small sign of recovery.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 pm
The young Elf slowly opened her eyes to see Witium above her. She had no time to ponder things however, as she immediately felt water rising from her lungs and she turned to the side to cough and sputter until she was finally rid of it.. At last, she was breathing again.. Karasu smiled at Yousei, relieved. She gave Witium a gracious nod and grin, before returning her attention to her master.

Yousei lay back against the tepid sands of the shoreline and simply respired for a few moments before opening her eyes once more. Once again, the first person that she saw was Witium. "..What happened...?" she inquired meekly.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:05 pm
Seg hovered down to the group slowly flapping his great wings before landing with a soft thump nearby Karusu and leaned over to look at Yousei.

"We nearly lost you...until this brave one saved you. Are you well?" Seg smiled gently to show he was glad she was alright, but inside he felt worry. His eyes fell to Karusu before returning to the elf girl.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:09 pm
Witium chuckled and ruffled up her hair in a fit of joy, "The cults gone, we drowned them all with the oasis." A large smile crept along his face, "We've gotten our revenge for the most part Yousei, although now I'm not sure what to do." He sat in the sand with a thud and patted back a bit, "Are you doing alright?" The wind swept up witiums long blonde hair so that it covered up hlaf his face. Things were peaceful until he finally noticed the deadly glares of the townsfolk, "Oh...and we kind oif doomed this town...sadly."

Sagor looked down at Ju-Hades and shook his head, "You can still die little one, don't poke around in business that's not your own." He turned to look back at the city of eden and couldn't help but chuckle a bit at it's destruction, "It seems though that our enemy is as evil as we are." Cracks from the giants back could be heard as he stretched, "All this walking is so boring, where's a good spot to just sit and wait? Should we obliterate the nearest dragon city if there is one and wait there?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:27 pm
Kraid glared to Ju-Hades and shook his head. "They let Miles die with the cult, Don't kid yourself," He sighed deeply. "They didn't care for that boy one pit. Not a one of them has noticed he's not there," He spoke quietly, holding a stone, similar to the one miles had taken to the brother leader. "He should have come with me when I offered back when he killed that blasted woman"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:39 pm
Ju-Hades only smirked at the two of them. They had no idea what the Brother-Leader had in store for them.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:03 pm
Julianna smiled with relief as she saw Yousei revived. She made the slightest turn towards Witium and gave him a tiny twitch of a wink before removing her bedroll from her rucksack and draping the thin wool coverlet around the elf's shoulders.

"We're all sopping wet, we should probably find some way to dry off." She pinched the limp linen of her shirtsleeve, lifted it, and let it fall back against her arm with a wet slap, wincing slightly.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Yousei slowly looked over at Seg and back to Witium, still rather befuddled by the events that had only just taken place. Witium.. saved me...? she contemplated silently to herself, before acknowledging the fact that he was currently addressing her. '..Drowned them all with the oasis.' Yousei quickly turned to face the shallow body of tainted water that was once the Life Spring... She had not wished to destroy the village, only that which lie beneath it... Unfortunately, they had succeeded in doing both. The villagers had noticed the oasis, as well, a look of utter horror upon each of their faces, which soon turned to vehement glares directed at the group...

~I believe it would be best if we made our leave, whilst it remains our choice to do so,~ Karasu stated calmly, as she looked upon the villagers with her usual magesterial grace. Yousei graciously accepted the wool covering from the bard and held it tightly against her skin, before nodding to Karasu's suggestion. Karasu then knelt down for her owner to mount her once again. The Elf slowly got to her feet, using the dragon as support before sliding her leg over her back and leaning forth to grasp her tightly with one arm, holding the cloth with the other. Karasu remained in this position as she looked expectantly to the others, partly because she was awaiting any other members of their party that wished to mount her to do so, and partly because she was still exhausted from their recent ventures.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:22 pm
Witium jump onto the dragons back gladly, "Angry mobs are always bad new." He gripped onto her sides with his leg and twiddled his fingers impatiently as he looked to the angry townsfolk. He hung his head low for the destruction they had caused, "Hopefully it was worth it." Something quickly crossed his mind, "Umm, where are we headed anyways?"

Sagor yawned as he continued to travel. Being mortal again was starting to be boring. "Pattsy, where's the nearest dragon village from where we are?" He punched his other hand, "We can probley set up shop there. I'm getting sick of walking aimlessly."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:24 pm
Julianna wasted no time in mounting Karasu, apologising quietly to the dragon for putting her under the extra strain.

"Let's get a move on, people, the seething mob of vehement villagers aren't getting any less menacing while you stand there gawking."

She put her fingers to her temples and massaged them gently to soothe the ache behind her eyes. Smooth, Julie. You overexerted yourself again. Now you're nothing but a nuisance... She wouldn't be able to do much for several hours, at least until she slept.

Bunnyhiphophip

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:20 pm
"And how do you propose I get through? Your dragon looks exhausted, so I doubt she could carry me out, and I certainly can't fly out of here" Aeronwy said.

He eyed the mob of people nervously. Although he hadn't actually done anything to destroy the oasis, he didn't the the villagers would be too particular about who actually did what.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:30 pm
Quote:
Sagor yawned as he continued to travel. Being mortal again was starting to be boring. "Pattsy, where's the nearest dragon village from where we are?" He punched his other hand, "We can probley set up shop there. I'm getting sick of walking aimlessly."

Ju-Hades just smiled. "Just down the road a bit. We can even destroy it, if you are energetic enough?" He was going to enjoy this thoroughly.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:50 pm
"Even if I had any bright ideas, lord help me if I can use them in this state." Her headache was worsening every moment, it was now a persistent throbbing throughout her head. Spots blossomed in front of her eyes, and obscured her vision. "I'm completely useless." Her voice was becoming weaker, and her mood drooped from a brash and annoying impatience to a timid despondency. She dismounted the dragon and gestured to Aeronwy.

"You get on." She spoke softly, as might a child frightened someone will scold her.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games