Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ze_Mole

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:39 am
Welcome to the guild everyone! x3  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:11 am
hie veryone!
I do not really know what to say but anyways.
I am Vepkhia, I am 16 nearly 17 and i am from Georgia.
I like art and sports. mianly rugby.I also like to make friend so feel free toa dd or mail me
bye  

Vepkhia

aero`

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 am
Hey,i'm aero`
i think that this giveaway is ideal,i wish the best for everyone to get from 10k to 1 mil

and i hope you get like 90000000000mil peasant.lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:19 am
Hello I'm Ace Zero.
Just pm me if you want to get to know me.
I have been here a long time my first account got banned for tradeing a item for gold which i found out later was botted gold.It happens all the time it happen to one of my friends last month.  

Ace Zero

Etewxok

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:26 am
Ello~ I'm Etewxok....uh....I'm not old, still in middle school....uh....one of the smartest people in my school. And I'm kinda wierd and sad sometimes, but I try to be cheerful. Another thing, my birthday is on May 30th. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:45 am
Hi, I'm Sage!! I'm short and hyper and....yeah!

Hi!!!

Sakina Sony

bakavip

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:08 pm
Hi everyone! I’m bakavip. =D I joined to help out RBG and to hopefully win a little something. I love to read, eat, watch TV, and debate. I’m also an anime addict. ;3 On Gaia, I used to vend; now I do a little investing and lurk the AT. If I win, I’d love to complete my year-old quest for Golden Laurels and also help my sister Narika-chan finish up some of her quests. Pleasure to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:13 pm
Hellos hellos everyone. <3
I'm known as either Shira or Saki online, but my real name is Sally. ;D I am currently 15 turning 16 on September 5th. I'm Canadian and proud, but my ethnicity is Chinese/Cambodian. I am an otaku and proud of it. =P And I am also addicted to Asian dramas and movies. If you want to get to know more about me, you may PM me, and I have also wrote a short biography about myself in my profile, so check it out if you want. ;]

User ImageI love you so much that it hurts...User Image

H a t s u k o ii

the wolf girl

Feral Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:20 pm
Hello. Most people call me wolfie or some variation of but if you want a real name to call me by those who know me in real life call me Lucifer. I am 16 and turning 17 on June 9th. I like some manga and anime. I like to read and write and some poetry if im in the mood. I like semi literate RP the are in 3rd person story form also. If I were to win I would use the money to get a portion of my quest done then give the rest away to various friends who have helped me or I think deserve help. Thats about it. If you ever want to talk dont be afraid to pm me.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:22 pm
Hello everyone,
Obviously my sn is KyosTears89, people may call me Kyos or KT, but in the real world I am known as Vickie. I'll be turning 15 on July 29th this year and I am living the the US and I was born here. My ethnicity is half Slovak and half Italian.

Well, my likes simply include, Anime/Manga, drawing, writing, making small clay sculptures, and other random stuff. Along with enjoying the rain and thunderstorms of course. I don't know what else to write...I'm on summer break right now and will soon be attending summer school and then heading up to P.A. like we do every year to see my dad's family.

Last, if I did win I think even 10,000 might be to much for me, so I'd probably share some with my friends and then keep some for myself so I could get something I've been questing for. I don't know what, but I'm sure I'd find something to get. ^^;

Nice to meet you all.  

KyosTears89

suki-chan24

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:24 pm
=^.^=

heart
_!?!FISHY!?!_

hey, im suki-chan and yeah.....
in the real world im called Diane [yeah very original]
i like anime, manga......
reading....
im crazy,random, and not all there in the head
k bye...........

_!?!FISHY!?!_
heart

=^.^=

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Hey! Names Haruka, Ruka for short and I hope to have a good time in this guild.  

HarukaT21

Nadeshiko_Ogawa

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Hey, I'm Sayoko, I'm whatever years old...

I like horsebackriding, manga, fantasy books and I'm currently learning French and Japanese.

With my winnings(If I get any) I hope to start making my dream avie and then with any leftovers of the moola I will help my friends with whatever they want on Gaia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:36 pm
hellos. i'm nicole. i have addictions to cheesecake, fuse, my Pokemon Diamond game, blah blah blah, deviant art and DDR. yeah.

monnstarrr

-Murder_Weapon-

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:47 pm
Hey, I'm dr_hurt. I'm 15 years old, and live in my room. I like football, hockey, food, sleeping, and hanging out with my friends. With my winnings I'll split it and share it with my friends. The part I keep for myself, I'll use to finish my dream avi, upgrade my house, and give as donations.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games