Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:10 am
thaxul
Ok, heres the solution. Longbow will take a picture doesn't have to post his picture, and Fala will post his blue picture. Simple.

I like the idea Thaxul. 3nodding

Fala: Get posting.
xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:05 pm
Boys... *shakes head*

One of you needs to post your picture first! Whoever posts their pic first gets a keg of the finest Dwarven ale! 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:16 pm
...well, I suppose I can't resist the Dwarven ale. Though I'd prefer miruvor!

Well, here you go. Like I said, despite the editing done, this is the only really decent photo taken within the past year or so. And I need a haircut so taking a new one is out of the question. Some people have commented that I look stoned or something. I wasn't, of course; you can blame that on the Smurfyness of the picture.

Hmph.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:32 pm
surprised whee

*gives Fala a keg of the finest Dwarven ale and some miruvor*

You posted your pic! Yaaaay! xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Lithwen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:48 pm
*Hands plates and plates full of cookies to Fala* heart
I KNEW YOU'D DO IT! xd

And why get a haircut? Long/ish hair is cute! 3nodding

By the way, is it wrong that I squealed like school girl when I saw this? I was SO expecting another fake pic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:53 pm
Why get a haircut?

...because my hair is starting to look like a mullet, and that's never good. EVER.

It's perfect length in the photo. But that photo is a few months old.  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:02 pm
Mullet = gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:05 pm
Falathrim

Well, here you go. Like I said, despite the editing done, this is the only really decent photo taken within the past year or so. And I need a haircut so taking a new one is out of the question. Some people have commented that I look stoned or something. I wasn't, of course; you can blame that on the Smurfyness of the picture.

Hmph.

...About time. xp

I'll post my photo as soon as I get hold of one that's recent enough.

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:06 pm
Falathrim

Hmph.

YAY! You know how you talk to someone long enough and get a mental image in your mind of what they look like? Yeah you don't look anything like I imagined...and I will second that Thaxul.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:08 pm
thaxul
Mullet = gonk

Too true.

Lovely picture Fala, the blueness makes you look like you're really cold because your lips look so blue xd Haha.

And woot, Longbow needs to get a picture now. And imyavie!  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:10 pm
Onoj
Falathrim

Hmph.

YAY! You know how you talk to someone long enough and get a mental image in your mind of what they look like? Yeah you don't look anything like I imagined...and I will second that Thaxul.

I second what you said.

Maybe Longbow will look like I think he will.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:10 pm
Lithwen
By the way, is it wrong that I squealed like school girl when I saw this?

No. It's not. Because I did too.

I'm going to save that picture twice over...  

Caeleste

Falathrim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:11 pm
Onoj
Falathrim

Hmph.

YAY! You know how you talk to someone long enough and get a mental image in your mind of what they look like?

Which is why I don't like posting pictures of myself on the Internet. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:12 pm
thaxul
Onoj
Falathrim

Hmph.

I second what you said.

Maybe Longbow will look like I think he will.

What do you think I look like?  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:23 pm
Nothing really specific.

Even though I know your age, I still think you will look older.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games