Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm
"I personally would have waited. I understand you and Alex's sudden desire to have her home again but every good soldier should know you cannot rush into delicate situations such as her kidnapping and her rescue." Stein said bluntly. "I'm not criticizing you for your fast acting, but rather your reckless behavior. Just mere moments after she was lost and you sentenced her corrupt doctor to death, you left with one thing on mind: getting her home. You had no details, you had no plan. All you knew is that you were going to get her back alive."

"Now if we place ourselves into the situation you were in you had three options. 1) Let her go and return home alive to come up with a more detailed plan of getting her alive. One with KAVA's help seeing how she is a politically important figure head, along with her father who is donating most of the money KAVA is spending in this war. 2) Restrain her, simple as that. If she's restrained she can't fight and she can't sabotage your suit. 3) Let her go and see what happens. Who's to say they wouldn't throw her on the battle field on their side? If they did that, you could play the same card you're going to right now with her kidnapper and capture her alive."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm
"The reason the first AND third idea wouldn't work was because they were going to KILL her, you dumbass! And the second was was what I ******** did!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm
"How are you so sure he wasn't after something else besides blood?" Stein asked, tilting his head. "If he wanted her dead, why go through the trouble of hiring a man to drug her and deliver her? Why not just drug her and kill her in front of the whole colony, her parents and yourself? Why make it secret on a ship where no one would know for certain but the killer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm
"Just by being in the same room as the guy, I could tell he was a bigger sadist than you."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm
"Just because we're sadist doesn't mean we're killers." Stein grinned, no surprise a sadistic one. "Who's to say he wouldn't find his pleasure in watching her slowly die on the inside fighting for them? Against you? Slaughtering her true comrades?"

Demi shifted uneasily behind Gil, looking down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:44 pm
"This b*****d is in love with knives, apparently. I HARDLY suspect he would let her go out like that."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:48 pm
Stein opened his mouth to reply, but Demi interrupted before he could.

"Gil... He's... not... very... far off..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Gil looked over at Demi, before looking at Stein.
"Had that even be the case, what I did made sure no one else was harmed."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:58 pm
"But you harmed the most important person of all." Stein said with a grunt. "And now you offer the same man who wants to harm her, only doing more damage. Who's to say he didn't do something to her before you arrived she can't remember? Or won't admit? And seeing him will trigger this. Or maybe he'll attack her when he gets his chance."

"I swear, it's like you WANT something to happen to her." He growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:01 pm
Gil then slammed Stein into the wall behind him, glaring at him.
"And if I recall correctly, you were JUST threatening to harm Demi! I DON'T see much difference between you two whatsoever, except for the fact that Sol-Neo soldier is a better fighter than you'll ever be!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm
"Now, when I say harm boy, I mean a few slightly painful medical operations." Stein with a grunt as he hit the wall. "Nothing in medicine is really painless. This man however, has much more painful ideas in his mind. Ones that make my pains seem like nothing."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm
"And which is why I'm handing him to you, so you can keep as far away from us a possible while you conduct your twisted sadistic experiments."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:13 pm
"He isn't far enough as it is?" Stein asked tilting his head.

"I must say, I don't appreciate you threatening my God child's life."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:17 pm
"Oh, I'M threatening someone? Really? Have I ever forced someone to be an experiment? Have I ever smacked someone I care for? Have I ever tried to use an obedience drug one them?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 pm
"You're bringing a man who wants nothing more but revenge through Demi within striking distance."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games