Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:11 pm
I randomly click the link to page 3 of this thread and I see Bio getting into the fetal position and crying in the shower? WTF happened to you in those four years? Lol.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 am
Every time someone steals his glasses, the more bitter he becomes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:54 am
Canas Renvall
Okay. Okay. Deep breaths. Just take deep bre-- Oh who am I kidding?

C'mon, Bio. That's really a d**k move to say something like that, and I think you know it.

Did you really just say that it's a shitty game? Really? Favorite game aside, that game was such a technical achievement that it's not even funny. It basically invented industry-standard features of games that you so enjoy today. Lock-on targeting, context-sensitive actions... I believe someone called it a "walking patent office".

It was, size-wise, the biggest game Nintendo had made to date. 7 huge, inventive dungeons/temples, 8 if you count Ganon's Castle, the absolutely sprawling Hyrule Field, the sidequests, the minigames, etc. Even not putting in the fun factor, that game was/is a technical masterpiece.

As for the fun factor, the game is just... well, fun. Nothing shitty about blowing up a giant lizard by tossing bombs into its mouth, then getting sucked up by a giant fish and ******** up its tumor. And let's not forget the challenges that game posed, particularly in the oft-mentioned Water Temple. The different weapons and items at your disposal really diversified your method of monster removal, from simple hack 'n' slash to exploding with bombs to crushing with the almighty Megaton Hammer, etc. The puzzles were rather thought-out, too (again with the Water Temple and changing the water levels, or the Shadow Temple and its hidden secrets).

Although I will admit, Navi could've been much less annoying. Other than that though... really? Did Shigeru Miyamoto replace Mikami as Hitler and I'm supporting the Nazis again?

And Vankala... W-why...? crying

Uh huh... For everyone's information, to see Canas overreact is the only reason I did say it. It was obviously a joke, since I've said it on many occasions that I love that game. Now who's the a*****e?

Besides, last time I checked, Notte, you haven't played OoT, so how do I got my panties in a twist? I mean, for all you know, you might beat the game and hate it, and then think it's one of the worst games of the 90s, despite its awesome music.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:09 am
It's such a long game, how would anybody be able to beat it while hating it? I mean, I'm pretty sure you can determine whether you like a game or not before you beat it.

I guess I would also become bitter if people started stealing my shades as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:27 pm
I stole his shades! And his hairstyle. xd  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:57 pm
Well I sold his shades, his jacket, and his herbs. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:06 pm
=O

The cops snatched all the crops!

Yeah, well I got all the red and blue herbs. Can't make the Super Herbs without ME!

((You guys know what the Super Herbs are... right?))  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 pm
Full heal and cures poison. BUT I got all the yellow herbs, since I'm one of the few here considering 4 canon. Mwuhahahaha...Oh s**t, I got Ashley too. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm
But Ada as well. wink

Quick someone! Steal one of his tigers!  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:12 pm
*steals the tigers?*

Ok...that aside, I have finally finished it. As promised to Angela....I think it was her, I would make a WEsker as a Dog groomer. My picture is also an advertisement for hiring employees for Umbrella. Also there's a bit of black hair on the head of the cerberus. anyways, here it is the dog groomer picture.

User Image

edit: For the record that big black part near the cerberus's bottom is actually the original fur, not the background.

edit2: Also the original item in his right hand was his pistol in RE UC. I originally thought of just puting cerberus in with some black hair on top, but that was just too lazy. So I decided to find some clothing, wich was a real b***h since dogs in that kind of pose was rare. I haved to go through over 10 pages of seraching to get this pink jacket, and it just so happens to be at the exact angle too. If you want I can post the picture of the real dog that it was on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 pm
AWWW WHOSE A PWETTY DOGGIE? rofl  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Damn. Wesker's not too good at what he does. That dog is butt-ugly, and it looks like it needs a bath. xd

Stranger to Paradise
Full heal and cures poison. BUT I got all the yellow herbs, since I'm one of the few here considering 4 canon. Mwuhahahaha...Oh s**t, I got Ashley too. xp

Also invulnerability for a short little while. And speaking of Ashely, I stumbled across this on Youtube the other day. It's retarded, but it made me laugh my a** off. The music just seems to go so perfect. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Thee Stranger
Damn. Wesker's not too good at what he does. That dog is butt-ugly, and it looks like it needs a bath. xd
*cerberus growls.*
Wesker: A caution of warning, my cerberus attacks below the belt.
((I wtned to be more resident evil feel, also to show off my photoshoping skillz. Hence why I didn't use the dog tht was originally wearing the pink jacket.))  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games