Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:40 pm

>8D!

I should write a R rated fanfic for KyxTiff and send it to you and all the mods

XD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:43 pm

Really? I would so read that rofl !! <~~revealing the little hentai in her.

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:46 pm

Actually..i would only send to Tiff and Joy because...um..just because. And the boy mods will be like "give me some more" and I'll be like "XP" so thats why i only trust the girl mods reading my fics.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:47 pm

lol Oh yes I can see it now...

First everything starts out normal, everybody is happy, and the sun is shining bright.
Then suddenly unexpectingly Ky shows up and challenges Tiff to a death duel.
Tiff agrees and the two fight.
As they get all sweaty and hot from the fighting, they relize that they look sexy
Then...IT happens lol....if you know what I mean lol

Aw yes....or they could like meet up with each other and be like "I want you"..."take me away you fool" lol rofl

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ceron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:49 pm

O...k...

Freaks and all >.>;;

Yup...not like I have favorite couples like the rest of you freaks. *casually slides away a book full of...things...that he...doesn't mention...while he eyes the area from left to right.* Yup...completely not like me at all...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:54 pm

ninja *has been lurking and is now officially freaked out* eek

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:55 pm

OMG TIFFY!! THAT IS MY INSPIRATION

^3^

I haven't written a fanfic for a while so this might be worth it, once i have a plot in my mind. >_> When i'm finished its only for FEMALE friend viewers..due to..some...things
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:56 pm

*eyes go wide when he sees Scy, then he suddenly screams* BWAAAAAH! *clings to his widdle book tightly* Say nothing about Ceron and Felicia!!! I wuv dem! They is the bestest couple ever and all others suck!!! >.<;;;; *runs behind a tree*

Ceron

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:58 pm

. . .I swear Ria is going to make me sane....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:00 pm

*screams and yells still as he runs around the tree in a circle. Then he runs to Scy, still yelling, whacking her over the head with the book. He then proceeds to beat her with said book before stopping* Hmm...nice sig...I MADE IT! WAAAH! *continues to beat her to death with book*

Ceron

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:03 pm

Ah! *starts running away* Ouchie ouchie ouchie ouchie ouchie!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:04 pm

BWAAAAAAAAAAH! *suddenly vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Gots to go now, time for me to head home. I shall resume beating you when I return! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! *cackles as his airship of evil doom flies off, unfortunately not seeing the seagull before it flies and smacks him in the face, effectively knocking him out*

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:05 pm

Felicia......hrm...is that the girl i killed last night?

I think i'll make love stories for random Ria people, thats right, i will, but i'll keep some for just my amusement. XP. and none of you will read any of my romance Ria stories. I'll pair people up!!! XD!! MWAHAHA!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:07 pm

YES!!!! score!! ::rolls around;: R rated fanfic of Tiffy and Ky!!..its finally happened..I can die((again))happy now..

...but you'll have to give them to me,to see if the matchs are correct..because Im da Master Match Maker!!And hooker Upper!! NYahahhaha!!

one day I'll make a manga..with us all...kinky..XD

JoY_AnGel

The Verse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:10 pm

o.o;

This place makes me happy. Why? Because the people here tend to be more insane then me.

Funny, isn't it? This place confirms I still have some form of sanity. o.o;
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games