Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:14 pm

Did you even enjoy the game Fish? XD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Seaphron
Every single part.
I actually stalled a lot. It's an amazing game. If you don't have it, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:28 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Every single part.
I actually stalled a lot. It's an amazing game. If you don't have it, you're doing yourself a disservice.
Haha. No worries I have the game. I just found it funny you hit 120 when I hit 60 XDD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Every single part.
Haha. No worries I have the game. I just found it funny you hit 120 when I hit 60 XDD
Would you really expect anything less from the almighty Meta_Fish?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:31 pm

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Every single part.
Would you really expect anything less from the almighty Meta_Fish?
N
ow that you mention it not really. Seriously though did you do nothing at all this week other then galaxy?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:32 pm

Seaphron
I do understand where you are coming from Item, but does it really mater? The guy we all thought was the feral is dead, and therefore it is kinda over with. (That and before I died I told a good five or six of them)

XP I was waiting for Draken to come chew me out for like six hours now

I think the game is over too >_>;
It's not fun to watch anymore now that what I consider "the good townie players" are gone, except a couple.
I mean it's easy pickings for the wolves now unless the town people get their acts together =/

*wants Draken to spike everyone with a d***o and make a new game*
xDD

ItemHazard

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Seaphron
Now that you mention it not really. Seriously though did you do nothing at all this week other then galaxy?
>_>
Shutup.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:37 pm

ItemHazard
Seaphron
I do understand where you are coming from Item, but does it really mater? The guy we all thought was the feral is dead, and therefore it is kinda over with. (That and before I died I told a good five or six of them)

XP I was waiting for Draken to come chew me out for like six hours now

I think the game is over too >_>;
It's not fun to watch anymore now that what I consider "the good townie players" are gone, except a couple.
I mean it's easy pickings for the wolves now unless the town people get their acts together =/

*wants Draken to spike everyone with a d***o and make a new game*
xDD

I have been thinking that as well since when I died with Gonbe, and Iminh. Then Mune, I was just kinda like yep they are screwed XD

~Ah well, didn't he say he wasn't hosting the next game? Or did he change his mine? I asked him about it cause I want to host one.

Meta_Fish
Seaphron
Now that you mention it not really. Seriously though did you do nothing at all this week other then galaxy?
>_>
Shutup.
~scratches head~ That came out wrong. You know what I meant though, right?

Seaphron

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:42 pm

While you are around, I was wondering what you thought of this? Besides like the obvious they are full of s**t.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Seaphron
~scratches head~ That came out wrong. You know what I meant though, right?
No, it came out fine. :XP:
Yeah, I did play it a lot.

Meta_Fish
Captain

ItemHazard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:50 pm

Seaphron
I have been thinking that as well since when I died with Gonbe, and Iminh. Then Mune, I was just kinda like yep they are screwed XD

~Ah well, didn't he say he wasn't hosting the next game? Or did he change his mine? I asked him about it cause I want to host one.

Haha xD

Draken doesn't know if he wants to host the next one or not, but he did talk to Gonbe and Imihn about you hosting the next one :3
I won't say what they said because I don't want them coming at me with pitchforks or anything xDD
I can say it wasn't anything bad 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:57 pm

ItemHazard
Seaphron

Haha xD

Draken doesn't know if he wants to host the next one or not, but he did talk to Gonbe and Imihn about you hosting the next one :3
I won't say what they said because I don't want them coming at me with pitchforks or anything xDD
Well that is good to here, I figured they would still be really mad at me. I was a d**k at one point in TWG. I am sure you saw it if you were watching around the beginning of day two.

@Fish - Alright then, take a look at that review I posted a link to a few posts above this.

Seaphron

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:02 pm

Cap'n Meta! XD Now that you're not distracted too much by the game, when is the judgement day for the N-Cult Art Contest reveals? x3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:06 pm

Anges_Bird
Cap'n Meta! XD Now that you're not distracted too much by the game, when is the judgement day for the N-Cult Art Contest reveals? x3
I don't know, Cath hasn't informed me. She's in charge of all of that, so I assume she'll let me know when stuff needs to go down.

Meta_Fish
Captain

ItemHazard

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:08 pm

Seaphron
ItemHazard
Seaphron

Haha xD

Well that is good to here, I figured they would still be really mad at me. I was a d**k at one point in TWG. I am sure you saw it if you were watching around the beginning of day two.

Nope, totally missed that part.
though I did hear some words coming out of Draken's mouth during that time xD
He was hogging the computer at the time so I kind of missed it and didn't bother to go way back to read it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games