Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:54 pm
Irritable Bowel Syndrome :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:57 pm
CuriousKitty
+10 points to whoever knows what I.B.S. means!

That's what Kitty has.

Irritable bowel syndrome?

Edit: ooh... my mom has it

Dictator STD

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:58 pm
I got it first >:3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I got it first >:3

yes you did!
O:

Dictator STD

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm
All We Know Is Failling
CuriousKitty
All We Know Is Failling
Does anyone here have asthma? Cause it sucks too.

My parents used to think I had Asthma, because I would get short of breath easily. But that's because I had pneumonia when I was a kid and it f-ed up my lungs.
On the flip side, my very first crush has asthma, and he's allergic to metal. He always had to wear his shirt tucked into his pants. >3<
Ohhh.. Well I have asthma it really sucks. In gym its harder for me becuase if I run too much I have to take longer breaks. Plus, any change in the weather my ashtma acts up. Just last week I stayed home becuse of my asthma. When, I was little like five-ish. Every year I went to the hospital on New Years I would have nemonia (not sure how to spell it) and my asthma would be really bad. Now I'm taking my inhaler over three times a day wich isn't good :/

That's really not good. o_o Don't they have commercials or something about that on T.V.? "Don't let your Asthma control you" or something.
(I spelled pneumonia right...thanks to my spell check built in to my computer >D)
I got mine from my smoking grandparents. I had a stupid moment when I was five and thought "Oh! I know, I'll get rid of the smoke by blowing it away from me!" little did I know at the time that with ever deep breath I took to blow I inhaled a load of smoke =_= I came back at deaths door, I swear. (over exaggeration)

P.S. +10 points for you! biggrin DD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:00 pm
You're both right!
I believe I got it from my mom, but my sister from my dad also has it. It sucks when it acts up D:  

CuriousKitty

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:02 pm
Yay! I dunno I have seen one asthma is like being a fish out of water. My asthma does control me, I just found out like a couple days ago that my aunt has asthma, and my great grandmother died becuase of asthma. Then, I saw on the news something about staff infection in another school so I started running around my kitchen waving my hands in the air screaming I'm going to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:05 pm

I'm a healthy person xD
even thought most members of my family aren't
I only have problems with insomnia and headaches ;T

Dictator STD

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 pm
I'm not too healthy D:. I blame my mom for smoking or, I just run around waving my arms yelling I'm going to die. That always helps me get over things. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:07 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Yay! I dunno I have seen one asthma is like being a fish out of water. My asthma does control me, I just found out like a couple days ago that my aunt has asthma, and my great grandmother died becuase of asthma. Then, I saw on the news something about staff infection in another school so I started running around my kitchen waving my hands in the air screaming I'm going to die.

rofl I don't know why but that made me laugh... rofl

Staff infection = GROSS! Granted...I don't think they're all that bad. Most go away if you wash them properly...don't they?
I have no real idea, I've never had one. Thank god.

I think it would suck to die by Tetanus, dying a horribly painful and slow death D:  

CuriousKitty

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:08 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:09 pm
To prevent staff you wash your damn nasty fooking hands :3
I dun think there is a cure.
So my brother is going to die cause he doesn't have a spleen wich fights infections.  

All We Know Is Failling

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:11 pm

let's change the subject and talk about happier things
Like chocolate and how good saturdays can be ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:12 pm
I'm going to die of cancer, asthma, enphacema or, diabetes. My grandpa has enphacema (not sure AGIAN how to spell it) its like asthma. But, worse. Cancer because in March my grammy died of cancer, My great grandmother died of asthma. My grandma has diabetes. So my family is unhealthy. So, chances are I'll be dead soon.  

All We Know Is Failling

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:12 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I'm not too healthy D:. I blame my mom for smoking or, I just run around waving my arms yelling I'm going to die. That always helps me get over things. :3

...You have Asthma and your mom smokes...No wonder you have to use your inhaler three times a day. D:>
Smoking aggravates asthma a lot. ):

Also, your brother can get rid of staph by taking an antibiotic for it. ninja

(I love having a nurse for a mom, I ask her random health question and she just knows the answer! xD)  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5550 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games