Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:13 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Yay! I dunno I have seen one asthma is like being a fish out of water. My asthma does control me, I just found out like a couple days ago that my aunt has asthma, and my great grandmother died becuase of asthma. Then, I saw on the news something about staff infection in another school so I started running around my kitchen waving my hands in the air screaming I'm going to die.

MRSA?

I like talking about things that make me depressed. Makes you feal better. Like yeah... [insert something I was about to say but will keep to myself here]  

All We Know Is Failling

CuriousKitty

All We Know Is Failling
I'm going to die of cancer, asthma, enphacema or, diabetes. My grandpa has enphacema (not sure AGIAN how to spell it) its like asthma. But, worse. Cancer because in March my grammy died of cancer, My great grandmother died of asthma. My grandma has diabetes. So my family is unhealthy. So, chances are I'll be dead soon.

YOU SHALL LIVE FOREVER BISH User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<

btw, how old are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:14 pm
No. My mom quit three years ago. This January ishh will be like four or five. Yay her!

Tommoro I will be 13. :3  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:14 pm
Srta Tap Dance

let's change the subject and talk about happier things
Like chocolate and how good saturdays can be ^^

Lets do that. 3nodding
So isn't it a wonderful day? The sun is shining, and Im eating ice cream with sprinkles that blend with the rainbow. [lol its 9pm]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:15 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I like talking about things that make me depressed. Makes you feal better. Like yeah... [insert something I was about to say but will keep to myself here]

[My parents refused to buy me a big screen T.V.! They hate me! I'm going to go cut myself!!! Dx]

[/emostereotype]  

CuriousKitty

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 pm
I've tried cutting myself it doens't work. Then after when I took a shower my attempt cut marks burned because of my damn pocket knife.

And no thats not what I was going to say.  
J3wel
Srta Tap Dance

Lets do that. 3nodding
So isn't it a wonderful day? The sun is shining, and Im eating ice cream with sprinkles that blend with the rainbow. [lol its 9pm]

It's dark here, as it too is 9pm. It was supposed to be "sunny" today, but it was only sunny on my way home from the doctors. xD Then it got really cloudy :<
Today was the only sunny day in the forecast for awhile too.  

CuriousKitty

Dictator STD

J3wel
Srta Tap Dance

Lets do that. 3nodding

lol
yeah... it's pretty shiny out there
12am already ;D

@Kitty: xD
are yer gonna cut yer wrists with a credit card? Does it takes Visa?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:17 pm
CuriousKitty
All We Know Is Failling

[My parents refused to buy me a big screen T.V.! They hate me! I'm going to go cut myself!!! Dx]

[/emostereotype]

Why do people cut themselves? I know that they cut themselves to relieve "pressure or sadness" but like, why can't you like bang your head on the wall. Who invented cutting? 8|

J3wels

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:18 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I've tried cutting myself it doens't work. Then after when I took a shower my attempt cut marks burned because of my damn pocket knife.

And no thats not what I was going to say.

Psychiatric help does wonders. >>
<<
[don'tbeinsulted]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Massachusetts 9:00. I'm tired. I need to stop going to bed at like 6:00 sometimes.....

I haven't fully cut myself YET. But, I'm going to. It's because for me I get depressed and try to cut my wrist in every direction.  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:19 pm
Or like why won't you just cut your hair... you're cutting something. 8P Or like cut your finger nails maannn, at least it doesn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:20 pm
J3wel
CuriousKitty
All We Know Is Failling

[/emostereotype]

Why do people cut themselves? I know that they cut themselves to relieve "pressure or sadness" but like, why can't you like bang your head on the wall. Who invented cutting? 8|

I have no idea. My friend used to cut her feet...or well, she'd take a needle to her feet and poke holes in her heel or something. She said it made her feel "alive" because she could feel the pain.
Personally I never cut myself, I decided to pull my hair out instead. >o> *has Trichotillomania*  

CuriousKitty

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:21 pm
I'm growing my hair out to get emo hair. My parents a well my dad wants me to get a hair cut. Actually just about every adult I know.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games