Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:21 pm
J3wel
Or like why won't you just cut your hair... you're cutting something. 8P Or like cut your finger nails maannn, at least it doesn't hurt.

I like my depression, I simply sit on any place I can sit, and watch as many movies as I can xD~
I used to burn small places of my body though, but I stopped it after the 3rd time. I find burning a lot better than cutting though u.u

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Massachusetts 9:00. I'm tired. I need to stop going to bed at like 6:00 sometimes.....

I haven't fully cut myself YET. But, I'm going to. It's because for me I get depressed and try to cut my wrist in every direction.

Don't cut yourself, your just gonna get even more depressed since you hurt yourself. ;P

Maannn this cutting idea is spreading. Without this idea spreading, people would NEVER have the idea of doing so am I right?

Like the color pink. Many people think it is a girl color. but when you think about it, it is just an ordinary color. When I see the color pink, I see girly girl or whatever. This idea spreads and spreads.

J3wels

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Massachusetts 9:00. I'm tired. I need to stop going to bed at like 6:00 sometimes.....

I haven't fully cut myself YET. But, I'm going to. It's because for me I get depressed and try to cut my wrist in every direction.

D: Pull your hair out instead. Just as painful yet not dangerous!
...Why am I saying this.

Don't hurt yourself period~ :<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:24 pm
But..But.. :[

You can't stop me. Right now I'm semi-depressed.  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:24 pm
Srta Tap Dance
J3wel
Or like why won't you just cut your hair... you're cutting something. 8P Or like cut your finger nails maannn, at least it doesn't hurt.

I like my depression, I simply sit on any place I can sit, and watch as many movies as I can xD~
I used to burn small places of my body though, but I stopped it after the 3rd time. I find burning a lot better than cutting though u.u
I eat and play Gaia more often when Im sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:25 pm
J3wel
All We Know Is Failling

Don't cut yourself, your just gonna get even more depressed since you hurt yourself. ;P

Maannn this cutting idea is spreading. Without this idea spreading, people would NEVER have the idea of doing so am I right?

Like the color pink. Many people think it is a girl color. but when you think about it, it is just an ordinary color. When I see the color pink, I see girly girl or whatever. This idea spreads and spreads.

I find it really strange when I see guys wearing full on pink. I'm talking baby pink, which is super feminine...hot pink is one thing, but baby pink is...yeah. >>;  

CuriousKitty

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 pm
All We Know Is Failling

The force is with you buddy. The temptation, oh noes!
You can stop you.

I'm trying to go punk or emo. Won't happen my parents are all anti wearing black those evil nazi's. Some days...  

All We Know Is Failling

Dictator STD

hurting yourself to feel alive is a lame excuse u.u
You can do a lot of other things to feel alive
go ride a rollercoaster, or do some sports, or whatever, they'll make you feel alive too u.u"

@J3wel: ah... I don't feel hungry when depressed, and I hardly have the patience to be using the computer ;T

All We Know Is Failling

Exercise! =O Release those endorphins into your brain!  

CuriousKitty

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:27 pm
Sometimes I get even more depressed when I listen to music. If you think cutting is bad then you probably don't like me...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:28 pm
CuriousKitty
J3wel
All We Know Is Failling

I find it really strange when I see guys wearing full on pink. I'm talking baby pink, which is super feminine...hot pink is one thing, but baby pink is...yeah. >>;

Lol yeah. x] But how is pink feminine? Why did this or that person chose pink to be feminine? The world, so much to wonder and think about.

Feminine = Pink is stuck in my brain and I try to take it out!!!

J3wels

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:29 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Sometimes I get even more depressed when I listen to music. If you think cutting is bad then you probably don't like me...

Hehe, I still like people who cut themselves. Why?
Cause I care for everybody. 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:29 pm
Srta Tap Dance

hurting yourself to feel alive is a lame excuse u.u
You can do a lot of other things to feel alive
go ride a rollercoaster, or do some sports, or whatever, they'll make you feel alive too u.u"

@J3wel: ah... I don't feel hungry when depressed, and I hardly have the patience to be using the computer ;T

I concur. Although I did it myself, I didn't even realize I was hurting myself. xD
I had a little balding spot on the top of my head going. It's gone now...YEA!!! ninja
I didn't do it to feel alive, though. I did it to release my frustrations at myself.  

CuriousKitty

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:32 pm
These conversations and thoughts are making me think a lot.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games