Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 pm

If you don't know what you're dealing with then please don't call it "hogwash". Dismissing something you don't know, for "hogwash", shouldn't be done by anyone. I stopped about a year ago, after I started looking at this stuff.

I now just look up things for myself, as much as I can, then decide if I conceive it as "hogwash".

But that's just me.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:40 pm

I've heard about it.

The thing I don't like is when people use examples like Russia not complying. They aren't some evil country that hates everything. @_@

And ''NWO'' is just a nice way to say communism.

Although communism was a good idea, the countries who adopted it twisted into something people feared, and now people think it's some evil, evil thing.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm not saying Russia is bad at all. I actually like Russia. But they have already said that they won't do it, or at least that's the impression I am under.

NWO is an actual order though, whether it is just another form of communism. Which I don't believe it necessarily is, since people will still have to work just as hard for what they have. The economy isn't going to change much, mostly a new currency. America has already put waaaaayyy too much into this economy. From what I've researched is that America isn't actually in any real debt at all, just use it as an excuse to control their people, but yet again, another theory.

Countries using communism can't function without other great countries using communism as well, as it almost obliterates the need of money. America's money hungry, seriously. So they stick the money route.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Incubus Shane
I've heard about it.

The thing I don't like is when people use examples like Russia not complying. They aren't some evil country that hates everything. @_@

Although communism was a good idea, the countries who adopted it twisted into something people feared, and now people think it's some evil, evil thing.

Communism is a good idea that will never work in a modern age due to, put simply, Greed. period. Had a big disscusion about it with a few friends a few days ago.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Nova Storm Flux
Incubus Shane
I've heard about it.

Communism is a good idea that will never work in a modern age due to, put simply, Greed. period. Had a big disscusion about it with a few friends a few days ago.

Communism would work.

People have every right to overthrow their government. We can do it, communism, just not with who's currently leading, and how we are being led.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Nova Storm Flux
Incubus Shane
I've heard about it.

Yep. ):

@Nova: Control their people? How does ''pretending'' to be in debt control us? And you do realize that America is one of the most, if not THE most free countries, yes? If everyone knew about these conspiracy theories, why is noone speaking up? With actual evidence?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm

kickin_sweet
Nova Storm Flux
Incubus Shane
I've heard about it.

Communism would work.

People have every right to overthrow their government. We can do it, communism, just not with who's currently leading, and how we are being led.

Better than Bush, at least.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Government controls the media. If your reign of power was threatened what would you do? Nothing? I doubt it. America really isn't free at all. Some of Africa is free, the middle east is free, countries up to their eyes in poverty are the real free ones. We're being led, constantly, we're pretty much sheep now.

I'm not here to school you, or anyone else. I'm here to share what I know, as the topic was brought up. Go look it up for yourself, please, seriously. That's the only way you can truly understand this.

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Free for me, at least...
I could not live in Africa.
Or the middle-east.
I'd get killed in like two seconds.
And not for my ethnicity.
Or my country.
Have you forgotten about 1/8th of the populous? What does that 1/8th contain?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Get killed in two seconds? Really, you think so? Seriously, don't act like that, have you seen how those parts of the country function? I've looked at it, and it is rough, for sure, but it's people interacting with people to live. Trading, no currency, real freedom.

I'm talking about real poverty too, not poverty under rule either.

kickin_sweet
I'm not here to school you, or anyone else. I'm here to share what I know, as the topic was brought up. Go look it up for yourself, please, seriously. That's the only way you can truly understand this.

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:03 pm

There's a certain law that applies to most countries in Africa that would, indeed, get me killed.

And it's a real law. A real reason.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory#Northern_Africa

Kthx.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 pm

*jumps into the thread*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS~!!!

Sorry about not being on for so long. Computer problems. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey everyone just saying high.I'm not sure of cloud attacked leaf yet or what but if anyone wouldn't mind pm me updates about whatever I don't have the time to look around sorry but now I must go laterz

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm

kickin_sweet
Nova Storm Flux
Incubus Shane
I've heard about it.

People have every right to overthrow their government. We can do it, just not with who's currently leading, IE: Everyone in power in the US.

Not saying they dont, but the core thing of communism is that everyone is equal, and that everything is shared amongst the people, but what if one group decides not to share? since everyone is equal, no one person can legally make him share, so in order to make people share, you would have to make someone leader, thus destroying the everyone equal, thus making it no longer communism.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games