Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:32 pm

and what color is the masculine one? blue?
o.ov
if it is i'm a boy, cuz my favorite color is blue, and I have a lot of blue things xD

@Kitty: I mostly did it to see how it would feel
but I just thought it was really stupid u.u
Most of the marks aren't noticeable

@Failing: I'm not gonna not like you because you cut yourself
but most likely try to help you on stopping it, you're too young for that u.u

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:32 pm
I have thought of suicide and running away many MANY times. :3

Nu nu nu.. I haven't fully cut yet. But, I have tried.  

All We Know Is Failling

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:33 pm
J3wel
CuriousKitty
J3wel
All We Know Is Failling
Massachusetts 9:00. I'm tired. I need to stop going to bed at like 6:00 sometimes.....

I haven't fully cut myself YET. But, I'm going to. It's because for me I get depressed and try to cut my wrist in every direction.

Don't cut yourself, your just gonna get even more depressed since you hurt yourself. ;P

Maannn this cutting idea is spreading. Without this idea spreading, people would NEVER have the idea of doing so am I right?

Like the color pink. Many people think it is a girl color. but when you think about it, it is just an ordinary color. When I see the color pink, I see girly girl or whatever. This idea spreads and spreads.

I find it really strange when I see guys wearing full on pink. I'm talking baby pink, which is super feminine...hot pink is one thing, but baby pink is...yeah. >>;

Lol yeah. x] But how is pink feminine? Why did this or that person chose pink to be feminine? The world, so much to wonder and think about.

Feminine = Pink is stuck in my brain and I try to take it out!!!

I have no idea why pink is feminine...my brain has been washed into thinking that way. D;

@AWKIF: I may disapprove of cutting, but you're a cool person. Why would anyone dislike someone over such a little detail as cutting, anyway? D:
Actually...people that treat others like that upset me.
"Oh, you cut? I can't talk to you *snub*" <_<

It's a couple steps away from being racist or sexist or something. D:
"Oh, you're black? I can't talk to you *snub*" or "You're a girl, wash my floors now and make me a sandwich! D< *snub*" DDD:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Srta Tap Dance

o.ov
if it is i'm a boy, cuz my favorite color is blue, and I have a lot of blue things xD

lol... ordinary color! like pink and blue. :]

J3wels

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Yeah.. Like I told my friends I'm going punk or emo and every single on of them said they wouldn't talk to me anymore if I did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:36 pm
I like more of black, grey, white, and red,  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:37 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I have thought of suicide and running away many MANY times. :3

Nu nu nu.. I haven't fully cut yet. But, I have tried.

How bout this, cut paper! like thick paper, its so much fun. then recycle!

sometimes I think of running away, but i love my family a lots even tho i get mad or sad or smad at them. when I imagine myself running away, I have no place to go. im not going to my friends house, they will find me theres no point of hiding. and i dont want my family to become sad. makes me even sadder.:[

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:38 pm
J3wel
Srta Tap Dance

o.ov

lol... ordinary color! like pink and blue. :]

Extraordinary people need ordinary things ;D

@Failing: Sorry about saying that, but what a bunch of a** friends, that really ain't no reason to stop talking to people
when I was goth/punk or whatever in my school days most of my friends were still my friends, even those Barbie girls. But well... there's always the Hate-bunch which I scared them away xD

Dictator STD

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:38 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Yeah.. Like I told my friends I'm going punk or emo and every single on of them said they wouldn't talk to me anymore if I did.

Not real friends. stare That's another thing I've noticed. A lot of people have shallow relationships. o:
I'd still be friends with my friends no matter what they become. I only break friendships over serious issues that I don't agree with. Like if I found out they were racist or sexist or something, I'm not sure if I could hang out with them then. But other than those two things everything else is okay. Heck, they could probably kill a person and I'd still be friends with them. ._.

@Tappy: Blue is typical "boy" color, but girls can wear it as well. It's a double standard in a sense. xD Girls can wear any color they want, but guys can't. rofl (Well they can, but yeah...)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Word be back.

Deprimo

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:39 pm
All We Know Is Failling

wow thats mean. be whatever you want, just dont hurt yourself or hurt others [like your family, if you run away]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:40 pm
It's fine. But, like... if I just sit and think I get depressed. I'm not sure why.. I just do... Now I'm not doing as good in school. Still getting B's just not motivated anymore...  

All We Know Is Failling

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:40 pm
Word I Am
Word be back.
hi :] we is having deep conversations. xp rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:41 pm
I've run away from home before. I was 4 or 5, I ran away almost every other week. I always came home with poopy panties. sweatdrop
I don't know why, but for some reason I always decided to run away 10-15 minutes before I had to go poop...I had horrible timing as a child.
Then I tried running away when I was 15/16 (don't recall). It was like 2am in the morning and raining and I ran outside after having a fight with my parents and walked around my neighborhood. I came home after I cooled down.  

CuriousKitty

LonePuppet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:42 pm
hay people~ <33

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games