Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:42 pm
Word I Am
Word be back.

Yo!

@Failing: You can occupy your mind with other things
like... watch more movies, read more books, so it'll get you on thinking other stuff ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:42 pm
J3wel
Word I Am
Word be back.
hi :] we is having deep conversations. xp rofl

xD
I see. I read back a few pages before I posted lolz.

Hay Kaspus. <3~

Deprimo

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 pm
CuriousKitty
I've run away from home before. I was 4 or 5, I ran away almost every other week. I always came home with poopy panties. sweatdrop
I don't know why, but for some reason I always decided to run away 10-15 minutes before I had to go poop...I had horrible timing as a child.
Then I tried running away when I was 15/16 (don't recall). It was like 2am in the morning and raining and I ran outside after having a fight with my parents and walked around my neighborhood. I came home after I cooled down.

wow, run away bride. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 pm
>>  

Bubblegum Electric

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Bubblegum Electric
>>
<<

k guys im out. ima go watch tv with my mommie or sleep.

GOODNiGHT!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:45 pm
Kaspus
hay people~ <33

*rapes*
Hi!
biggrin

@Kitty: O:
I never ran away from home, almost did though
but my mom sent me to do some exchanging student stuff in Canada for 4 months so I could cool off.. It was kinda good, made me see things a lot differently ^ ^

Dictator STD

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:46 pm
All We Know Is Failling
It's fine. But, like... if I just sit and think I get depressed. I'm not sure why.. I just do... Now I'm not doing as good in school. Still getting B's just not motivated anymore...

THERAPY DOES WONDERS!!!

It saved me. 3nodding The therapist just sits there and asks you questions, like why you're there or what's going on in your life. You get to vent all you want (for a hour). It really helps, my first couple of weeks going I cried almost every single time. Then I talked about my future goals and my dreams. Then about my past. About my family. Etc. You really find a lot about yourself out. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:46 pm
All better now.  

All We Know Is Failling

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:48 pm
HELL NO! I had one when my grammy was dieing hell no they suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:49 pm
J3wel
CuriousKitty
I've run away from home before. I was 4 or 5, I ran away almost every other week. I always came home with poopy panties. sweatdrop
I don't know why, but for some reason I always decided to run away 10-15 minutes before I had to go poop...I had horrible timing as a child.
Then I tried running away when I was 15/16 (don't recall). It was like 2am in the morning and raining and I ran outside after having a fight with my parents and walked around my neighborhood. I came home after I cooled down.

xD I hope I don't attempt running away on my wedding. xD

@Tappy: I wanted to go to a private school in Ohio that was 4-6 hours away from my house, but my parents refused. I didn't even think of an exchange program! O:  

CuriousKitty

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:49 pm
All We Know Is Failling
All better now.

yay!
*hugs*
heart

ahm... not all therapists are the same ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:52 pm
Music and my MADGer's help. You guys are better than my friends -hugs-  

All We Know Is Failling

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:52 pm
All We Know Is Failling
HELL NO! I had one when my grammy was dieing hell no they suck.

I think it depends on the therapist. I had a child one once. She was horrible. For a hour I would sit there and play connect four with her. -_-;
She didn't help my problems at all. Then I got a real one at 14 after having a panic attack at the thought of going to school, she was a miracle woman. xD
I'm still not over my school thing, but I'm no longer depressed and a lot happier. 3nodding
My sister told me "You can attend drivers ed at Lincoln! biggrin DD" and I burst into tears, started hyperventilating, and screaming "I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!!". She ruined my day :<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:54 pm
CuriousKitty
J3wel
CuriousKitty

xD I hope I don't attempt running away on my wedding. xD

@Tappy: I wanted to go to a private school in Ohio that was 4-6 hours away from my house, but my parents refused. I didn't even think of an exchange program! O:

I never thought about it too... my mom came up with the idea xD~
It helped more than running away, hurting myself, or going to therapy
plus... I got to know a lot more about myself, and how to respect others ^^
also... the family I was staying with were really nice people ^3^

Dictator STD

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:59 pm
I are in towns need me pm me or go to 001003 barton 5  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games