Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah, I live in Canada. Our Wal Marts don't sell guns... Or booze.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 am

Thee Stranger
I know they never will. Did you hear they're trying to open up banks now? Walmart banks? Soon, they'll own everything. They'll own your goddamn house. They're an evil, faceless corporation bent on world domination. It'll be just like Umbrella, only Walmart. eek

AngelaAshford
Don't forget Gamestop/EB Games. mrgreen

Why would you want them to go out of business...?

Alkaizer87
You poor bastards. Over here where I live you can buy a bootlegged copy cheaper than the original price.

Where are you from?
I live in Taiwan, the queen of bootlegs, and I say queen since China has way more than Taiwan.

Alkaizer87

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 am

Thee Stranger
I know they never will. Did you hear they're trying to open up banks now? Walmart banks? Soon, they'll own everything. They'll own your goddamn house. They're an evil, faceless corporation bent on world domination. It'll be just like Umbrella, only Walmart. eek

So...Wal-Mart is Umbrella! We've figured out their secret! surprised
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am

Wow...what started as a snack bar is now going to have groceries, guns, banks...o_o the world's coming to an end...

It's funny how wal-mart's the only store where you can buy guns and baby clothes in the same place in some cases. biggrin

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

Vankala

I always thought of Sony as being Umbrella. I bet there's a secret weapon inside the Ps3.
I mean think about it, there's an aplication on the PS3 called Folding@Home, that says it uses the power of the PS3 to fold proteins to help the world... But we don't really know what the hell these proteins do.
And one of the proteins my system was folding was labeled "Super_Villin".

On another note, since I love Persona 3 so much, I decided to order the Artbook Soundtrack box set from Amazon, along with Persona 4 with a discount and free shipping. So it comes in, and P3 box set kicks all sorts of a**.
But then Persona 4 came with a large artbook as well, which I wasn't expecting. I'm a happy camper right now.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am

I hate catching up. Anyways:

@Alkaizer: Good work with the Wesker Pet Groomer Photoshop. I lulz-ed. Since no one is responding to your Guido one, how about doing Nemesis as a gay pride parade participant ha ha.

@Thee Stranger: That's how it should have ended. Sometimes, I wonder about Leon. Seems like he's down with the swirl xp . And eww at the RE pRoNz.

@Angela: Circuit City, why?!?! Damn you economy! Ha ha, I'll laugh my a** off if Obama fails the people.

@Notte: Sounds like you had a good time discussing old school RE. Now, just think of what type of party it be if if it were about RE4! Wooh! Watch the punch.

@Bio: Why would you want Gamestop to close? Then where near me would I get my gaming fix?

I laughed my a** off when Thee Stranger said Walmart was an evil faceless corporation. I'll have you know they have one of the happiest faces out there! (Imagines the bouncing yellow smiley face)

If Walmart is Umbrella, then my zombie apocalypse dream might come true!

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm

I never said anything about GameStop. Though frankly, lately I buy most of my games online. But that's just because they (EB Games) were like, empty after the holiday season, so I couldn't find anything good.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry, had you confused with Angela...Err, the resemblance is un...canny? I blame the catching up.

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Yay for me! I traded in two of my 360 games and the two PS3 games I got for Christmas (Transformers and Quantum of Solace) and bought three PS3 games thanks to that deal. biggrin

So now, my little library has expanded a little. I now have:

Uncharted
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Prince of Persia
Mercenaries 2
Soul Calibur IV

Then I downloaded:
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Everyday Shooter

Who says a game has to be rated M to be good? Silly little preteens. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Alkaizer87
I live in Taiwan, the queen of bootlegs, and I say queen since China has way more than Taiwan.

No s**t? So this is, like, what? Your third language? You see, here in the United States, we speak English. 3nodding .....
sweatdrop

Vankala

=O Oh my god, It all makes sense NAOW! And when the Zombie Apocalypse hits, Wal-Mart will send in the W.B.C.S. to save us. They'll all be under-paid Wal-Mart employees, and instead of the Umbrella insignia on the back of their vests, it'll be: ...!

Biohazard EXTREME
I always thought of Sony as being Umbrella. I bet there's a secret weapon inside the Ps3.
I mean think about it, there's an aplication on the PS3 called Folding@Home, that says it uses the power of the PS3 to fold proteins to help the world... But we don't really know what the hell these proteins do.
And one of the proteins my system was folding was labeled "Super_Villin"

Whoa, what? I think I remember that application vaguely, but I never looked into it. I must research further... and it wouldn't surprise me, really. Sony's pretty evil themselves. xd I remember reading an issue of EGM way back when PS2 first came out. They were interviewing one of the big guns at Sony, discussing the PS2's power. Apparently, 3 PS2's hooked together would have the power to launch a nuclear weapon. Like, literally. That's what the Sony guy said anyway. There was a whole article about it. I'll have to go back and dig it up.

Stranger to Paradise
@Thee Stranger: That's how it should have ended. Sometimes, I wonder about Leon. Seems like he's down with the swirl xp . And eww at the RE pRoNz.

Well, if you really think about it, it wouldn't be too professional... and whatever, I know you'd watch it! You'd all watch it! scream

Stranger to Paradise
I'll have you know they have one of the happiest faces out there! (Imagines the bouncing yellow smiley face)

That's just a smoke-screen. They put out that friendly image for the public, just like Umbrella did. Actually, let me amend what I said a second ago. The back of the W.B.C.S. vest will have: ...!

Canas Renvall
Who says a game has to be rated M to be good?

Idiots. Often Sony fanboys.

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Thee Stranger
Whoa, what? I think I remember that application vaguely, but I never looked into it. I must research further... and it wouldn't surprise me, really. Sony's pretty evil themselves. xd I remember reading an issue of EGM way back when PS2 first came out. They were interviewing one of the big guns at Sony, discussing the PS2's power. Apparently, 3 PS2's hooked together would have the power to launch a nuclear weapon. Like, literally. That's what the Sony guy said anyway. There was a whole article about it. I'll have to go back and dig it up.

Really? Wow, that's awesome. I must get 2 PS2s now! >_> But I do need an Xbox 360 to launch a nuclear weapon, because where else am I gonna find a big red button? XD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87

No s**t? So this is, like, what? Your third language? You see, here in the United States, we speak English. 3nodding .....
sweatdrop

Vankala

=O Oh my god, It all makes sense NAOW! And when the Zombie Apocalypse hits, Wal-Mart will send in the W.B.C.S. to save us. They'll all be under-paid Wal-Mart employees, and instead of the Umbrella insignia on the back of their vests, it'll be: ...!

Biohazard EXTREME
And one of the proteins my system was folding was labeled "Super_Villin"

Stranger to Paradise

Well, if you really think about it, it wouldn't be too professional... and whatever, I know you'd watch it! You'd all watch it! scream

Stranger to Paradise
I'll have you know they have one of the happiest faces out there! (Imagines the bouncing yellow smiley face)

That's just a smoke-screen. They put out that friendly image for the public, just like Umbrella did. Actually, let me amend what I said a second ago. The back of the W.B.C.S. vest will have: ...!

Canas Renvall
Who says a game has to be rated M to be good?

Idiots. Often Sony fanboys.

Actually Chinese is my second, Englis hte first....third....I would sy spanish of twaiwanese....but I dont' speak that much in spanish since I haven't had practice ever since high school.

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 am

NotteRequiem
The only thing Walmart is good for is helping us cheaply prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Enjoy your cheap s**t that falls apart. mrgreen

Stranger: How could you confuse me with Bio? He's a zombie, and I'm a mere bunny! rofl I'm having a difficult time catching up too. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:31 am

Stranger to Paradise
I hate catching up. Anyways:

@Alkaizer: Good work with the Wesker Pet Groomer Photoshop. I lulz-ed. Since no one is responding to your Guido one, how about doing Nemesis as a gay pride parade participant ha ha.

@Angela: Circuit City, why?!?! Damn you economy! Ha ha, I'll laugh my a** off if Obama fails the people.

@Notte: Sounds like you had a good time discussing old school RE. Now, just think of what type of party it be if if it were about RE4! Wooh! Watch the punch.

@Bio: Why would you want Gamestop to close? Then where near me would I get my gaming fix?

I laughed my a** off when Thee Stranger said Walmart was an evil faceless corporation. I'll have you know they have one of the happiest faces out there! (Imagines the bouncing yellow smiley face)

Gay Pride Parade?....Ok I'll get on that...but I'll hve to look that up since I've never seen one before, and with good reason. Also you owe me since I'll be traumatized at the end of this project...*cries* I want my mommy.

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:23 am

So, another piece of fortune to turn in my favor!
Get this, I'm on this game trading site called Goozex, you basically trade your games in for points, then use those points to get games from other traders. So this one guy is supposed to send me a game, and he forgets. So then realizing that he forgot, in order to make up for it, he sends me another game to boot. He was supposed to send me Suikoden Tactics, and aside from that, he also sent me Burnout Paradise to make up for the fact that its late.
Now, here's the kicker, yesterday I was just thinking, "Man, I want to get Burnout Paradise."
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games