Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Rredd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Meta_Fish
Rredd
Ice Mario sounds cool, I'll have to watch some videos. How about the difficulty?
Difficulty really shouldn't matter. It's a long game, and the whole way through, you'll be experiencing new things. It's not really hard, but some parts are difficult.
That makes sense. I just watched ANOTHER SMG video, this time on Ice Mario and it was HAX. Well, congratulations Fish, it looks like you've done it, I'm gonna have to go out and buy myself a copy. blaugh

Thanks for enlightening me.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:13 pm

Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd
Ice Mario sounds cool, I'll have to watch some videos. How about the difficulty?
Difficulty really shouldn't matter. It's a long game, and the whole way through, you'll be experiencing new things. It's not really hard, but some parts are difficult.
That makes sense. I just watched ANOTHER SMG video, this time on Ice Mario and it was HAX. Well, congratulations Fish, it looks like you've done it, I'm gonna have to go out and buy myself a copy. blaugh

That's right you piece of s**t MAN. I was right. *victory dance + flying teabag*

Meta_Fish
Captain

Rredd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Meta_Fish
Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd

That's right you piece of s**t MAN. I was right. *victory dance + flying teabag*
*bows* Thank you sensei ><.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd

Heheh.
*eats some of your ramen*

Meta_Fish
Captain

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:32 pm

I WANNA BE NINTENDO CULT LEADER FOR A DAY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 pm

The stage is set.
Then rent a guild Rom.[/badjoke]
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:36 pm

I saw some game play of Spring Mario. He looks like the best Power Up. Ice Mario second, and Fire Mario third.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Meta_Fish
Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd
Meta_Fish
Rredd

Heheh.
*eats some of your ramen*
Watch out for the leaves. XP

Rredd

Denko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Romyion

Then change your favorite color to blue, grow a very long beard, be passionate about fishes- especially blue fishes, and have small white circles for eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:38 pm

Romyion
K

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:39 pm

Romyion
I saw some game play of Spring Mario. He looks like the best Power Up. Ice Mario second, and Fire Mario third.
Use white text for awhile when discussing this stuff. Some people get upset at spoiler power ups.

Spring Mario is the worse in my opinion.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:40 pm

Rredd
*chokes*

*dies*

*funeral*

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:41 pm

Denko
Romyion

Then change your favorite color to blue, grow a very long beard, be passionate about fishes- especially blue fishes, and have small white circles for eyes.
Denko is heart

Meta_Fish
Rredd
*chokes*

*dies*

*funeral*
The stage is set.

*casts Revive*
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Akuyoko

Hopefully I will get SMG in two weeks on my birthday. If not I'll have to wait until Christmas. D:
BUT IT'll be WORTH IT >=D
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5559 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games