Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:38 pm

I am so screwed on this homework.
I am so screwed on this test for tomorrow, then.
Poopy butt.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:39 pm

Against who white people, Tats? gonk

@Fish - No suburb XP Go downtown, and it kinda makes sense.

The suburubs are filled with a bunch of white catholic boys and girls XD It is funny walking into school and seeing it.

Musha has a point saying most new stuff sucks XP Some of it is just funny though. The funny part is who are the idiots? They are multi millionares XP

Seaphron

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:41 pm

I kid you not, one day I was driving around and I heard some car playing rap, with this thugnasty fellow in the front seat, and he was mouthing to the words (singing is for gay niggas, you know) and it was "***** ***** runnin' outta time, ***** *****" something about crime.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:41 pm

Seaphron
Against who white people, Tats? gonk

Us white crackas gots feelins too. Fo shizzle.

That was more of a joke though, Seaph. xd

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:42 pm

Yep.

They make money.

I'd rather be poor then make money like that though, music is important to me, and rap, while I don't mind some of it, for the majority(Anything recent) hurts.

It realy does.

Actualy, speaking of which, I've been learning to play drums, and a bit on guitar ( I don't play guitar hero, so no) and I'm fairly sure I might start playing music for time consumption soon.

Without looking at the homework much, I give up. I'm feeling weak and uncaring tonight, while well knowing tomorrow I'll be wishing I had taken a deeper look at it, and done the homework.

Whatever.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Seaphron

See Fish that is the funny stuff XD

Alright Tats, how about we get a bunch of you whities go back to motherland and make you do random unfair chores for 400 years? Then we can call it even.

I know it was a joke XDD

I can see where you are coming from Blur, but I would have a seriously hard time passing that one up. DJ Seaphers, I can see it now rofl
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:43 pm

Meta_Fish
I kid you not, one day I was driving around and I heard some car playing rap, with this thugnasty fellow in the front seat, and he was mouthing to the words (singing is for gay niggas, you know) and it was "***** ***** runnin' outta time, ***** *****" something about crime.
Fo' Shizzle, you be rappin mah dawg.

Chromatic Blur

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:44 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:45 pm

Seaphron

Alright Tats, how about we get a bunch of you whities go back to motherland and make you do random unfair chores for 400 years? Then we can call it even.

I know it was a joke XDD

I can see where you are coming from Blur, but I would have a seriously hard time passing that one up. DJ Seaphers, I can see it now rofl
God, so many memories of threads in the ED came with that sentance.

I've had the 'slavery card' pulled on me about 20 times..

..Then I tell them I'm Italian.
LAFF LAFF LAFF

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:46 pm

No fair, Seaph. I can't combat that without looking like an a** hole. xd

Good. I thought you would, just making sure.

That Aye Bay Bay dipshit needs to die. Now.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:47 pm

>___< That was the joke. I guess no one caught that. I know what you are talking about in the forums.

Californians with to much time on their hands.

@Tats - No worries, I thought I was overstepping it there XP

Seaphron

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Seaphron

I know it was a joke XDD

If you do it for the beauty of the music, I'm all in the clear.

You can tell when someone's doing it for money, and when someone is doing it for the music, it's in the voice, it's in the chords, it's just there.

@Fish:Another thing about Bubblegum Octopus, you can tell from the second you start listening to it, he pours his soul into the stuff.

Also, a friend of mine knows the guy, and he's a little underground, that's how I got all his tracks.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Started listening to Gorillaz about 10 minutes ago, I'm now in an extremely good mood.

Gorillaz is one example of nice rap in my opinion, it's rap, yes, but it's actualy backed up perfectly by the music, and it's only in parts of the song, fading back to other vocals, and nice beats.

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Seaphron
No worries, I thought I was overstepping it there XP

Nah. Nothing that minor would piss me off. Plus we're friends anyway.

Now if you started singing the aforementioned song, I'd have to kill you. THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU, CULTIES!!! scream

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 5569 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games