Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Acaully there was a bomb threat at my school like 2 moths ago ad it was scary as hell rumors spread like wild fire whe we were allowed with phoes we got rushed it oa class room and i kept gettig texts like,

Its a escaped covict with a gun and a bomb

&

No wait it's a suicide bomber escaped from a goverment vechicail

&

WAIT NO ITS ACCAULLY A CONVICT WITH A SUCIDE ******** scared the s**t out of me

[Edit] the point of that story was that they body checked every single one of the class's but I knew for a fact that one kid in the class had weed I could smell it
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh s**t that is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be like let me the f out of this place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[edit] oh I see wow lucky you for not taking his wallet

My school has a locked down at least once a year with an escape mental patient or some kid with a gun seeing going to campus gang member etc...

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Oh s**t that is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be like let me the f out of this place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[edit] oh I see wow lucky you

My school has a locked down at least once a year with an escape mental patient or some kid with a gun seeing going to campus gang member etc...

moral of my story is a lot of crazy things happen out there

Well that was't the worst part the worst part is when we were moved out onto the football field not becasue of the bomb but because there was cops everywhere and my friend kept yelling PIGS!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm sorry that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl
did they do anything to your friend???
or just ignore it????

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 pm

..........well if you must know they thought i was the one yelling it........ scream
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 am

so what they do to you then???
a cop got freaking pissed at one of my friends for swearing in public he was planning to give him a ticket
and with me I was given a damn ticket cause a cop thought I was flicking him off when I was flicking off my friend ahh that sucked paying that ticket T_____T so many laws out there it ain't funny

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 am

I lied, point at someone else and ran.......no really in that exact order and he ignored me, he was one dumbass cop
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 am

haha that's good!!!!!!!!!!!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

I almost ran into antoher cop I was laughig so hard, Man I need to write this down this whole situation was supposed to be serious but with the rumors the body checks the weed the dumb a** cops, the bomb threat was accaully really funny
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 am

NUR
heard a recent story where a guy was wearing a face mask like the surgical one and sunglasses. a cop thought he was drunk and asked him to remove the glasses and mask and why he had all that on the guy said he was afraid of swine flu and got a ticket for misconduct or something.~Eris

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 am

YOU SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!
haha weird things make life fun at times lol
[edit] yeah weird laws out there......... an ex cop who teaches criminal justice at my school and told us the class a cop could give a ticket to homosexuals if there making out or something at public
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:16 am

you can get a ticket for standing i one place to long of course that's loitering but still that's basicly wat loitering is

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:24 am

yeah
I was almost ticket for a lot of things
the funniest was probably peeing in public I just couldn't hold it any more!!!!
been lucky I gotten mostly out off shape cops but there is the occasional one that really nows how to run ahh those guys are a bi*tch to run from!!!
like this past friday my friend from out off town we were at a party and it got raided but at first I wasnt worry since I wasn't drinking and I wasnt breaking since I'm 17 but we still had to fing run cause one of our friends was drunk and in probation lucky that my from friend out off town was there and is strong cause with me he would of been f, but it was crazy we got to the fence and I jumped it then my friend put the dude ((who isnt light at all!!!)) over his shoulders and threw him to my side since he was fing drunk ahhh wat a fun night now that I think about it ^_____^
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 am

i don't got to many run ins with cops im a "good" person

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:37 am

haha what is a "good" person??
yeah well that just my luck first time I go party in months and I have to run
well I use to run a lot from them mostly to avoid getting a ticket for curfew or being sent to the detention center I barely turned 17 in april though its ironic now that I can party till like the next day without worrying about curfew laws but I dont and back in November and before I was going crazy with a lot parties when I had to worry about curfew
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games