Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 am

Angela - I wasn't just talking about guns, I was talking about canned goods, blankets, tin foil, etc. And I've rarely had a problem with a Wal-Mart product. I take very good care of my things, so they last a very looong time.

Thee Stranger - I'm so glad you joined our guild!! biggrin Haha, yeah I had a great time. We did discuss RE4, and it was my new friend Will and I against the angry mob of RE5 lovers. I managed to win a few over with my arguments however.... and then I cooked for them, so clearly, I won. xd

Bio - You're in a good luck streak... here's to hoping it stays that way for a while, eh?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:05 am

Of course with my history, it never does.

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 am

NotteRequiem
Angela - I wasn't just talking about guns, I was talking about canned goods, blankets, tin foil, etc. And I've rarely had a problem with a Wal-Mart product. I take very good care of my things, so they last a very looong time.

Thee Stranger - I'm so glad you joined our guild!! biggrin Haha, yeah I had a great time. We did discuss RE4, and it was my new friend Will and I against the angry mob of RE5 lovers. I managed to win a few over with my arguments however.... and then I cooked for them, so clearly, I won. xd

Bio - You're in a good luck streak... here's to hoping it stays that way for a while, eh?

Okay then, enjoy your tin foil hats. I'm sure they will be very useful in the event of a zombie outbreak. razz
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:32 pm

(Comes in & looks at menu) I'm guessing that no one from the Outbreak series will ever appear on here?

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:37 pm

AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
YEAH, WOO-HOO! .....

..... here's hoping Walmart goes out of business too. cheese_whine

Don't forget Gamestop/EB Games. mrgreen
why do you hate Gamestop for?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 pm

YinYangSpider
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
YEAH, WOO-HOO! .....

..... here's hoping Walmart goes out of business too. cheese_whine

Don't forget Gamestop/EB Games. mrgreen
why do you hate Gamestop for?

So many of the employees, as least where I live, are nothing but snobby, stupid casuals, and the few female employees are just hired for looks because they don't know jack s**t about games. When hiring they don't care how much you know about gaming, just how much you can sell. On that note, they badger pre-orders on you every time you visit. They've rudely told window-shoppers to leave (there is no, "please leave", just, "get out of my store"). They only sell current and last gen games (I know they can take up a lot of space, so why not make a "classic" store?). They don't give you s**t for trades. Most of all, they have bought a number of other game stores and ruined them (Electronics Boutique and Rhino Videogames are two big examples).

I want to burn that store down as much as Hot Topic.

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:44 am

Well, Angela... I was more thinking of using the foil to line the windows to keep the heat in the house during the wintertime.

But yes... burn Hot Topic to the ground, please.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 am

I agree, too...Hot Topic need to burn down to the ground.

@Angela: Hmm, the GameStop (at least the ones I've been to) aren't like that at all. I'm not saying they're experts on games cuz I honestly don't know, but I know they're not rude like the people at your GameStop. Me & my bf windowshop all the time. They also don't keep bugging us about pre-orders. They'll ask once at checkout and if we say 'no' they leave it at that. I'm thinking about applying for a part-time job there, but not sure yet. sweatdrop

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm

So if Hot Topic must burn... Does that make South Park like... The bringers of justice?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:13 pm

@Bio: Dammit Bio! I wanted to get that reference in first! Now I think I'll just have to slap you silly! Oooh, I think I'm going slap happy!

@Notte: Are you having a hard time catching up too, or am I just confused? In the case you are confusing strangers, I was the one having the discussion with you on the topic of your party...Though I be honored if you are happy to have me here ha ha.

@Alkaizer: Cool! And sorry! I've been to a gay pride parade before. Emo's would find it a fitting hell: Everyone's too damn happy there (I didn't realize it at first, but that is total pun. Score!) Ooh Jesus, Jesus Christ.

Sonny Chiba!

[EDIT]:

@Angela: Bunnies, Zombies. I see no difference rolleyes xp

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Stranger to Paradise
@Bio: Dammit Bio! I wanted to get that reference in first! Now I think I'll just have to slap you silly! Oooh, I think I'm going slap happy!

Excuse the caps lock but OH MY GOD THAT EPISODE WAS HILARIOUS rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:23 pm

You know, I never saw that episode.... sweatdrop

Vankala

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm

--pokes head in--

Ehr... Hi guys. Haven't been around in a while. How are things? :3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Awesome. Just awesome!

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Awesome. Just awesome!

Sounds good. What's been up with you?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games