Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:36 am

Hawkeh
A Considerable Risk
Panda Meister
A Considerable Risk
Panda Meister

Oh whoops, sorry, my question wasn't too clear XD I meant to ask which Colleges you're applying for.
Oh I am already in college. I am in Edinboro University of Pennsylvania...

Opps, my bad. Then the part about you saying that you're skipping quite a bit makes sense then. XD Personally, I think self-reading is the best way to go. Half the time, I don't follow what the lecturers drone on about. They speak like a pre-recorded program. Good luck with getting those grants.
Thanks much I am going to need it... I agree about the lectures.. but sadly I am just not good with any kind of schooling.

Luckily, I won't need grants or anything. probably. Atleast not until university. I think the college I'm applying for is free(more or less) and the £30 is just a bonus. biggrin
I ish envious of you and your free schooling... Hmmm mine was free this semester, I don't know about next semester or next year.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

A Considerable Risk
Hawkeh
A Considerable Risk
Panda Meister
A Considerable Risk
Panda Meister

Oh whoops, sorry, my question wasn't too clear XD I meant to ask which Colleges you're applying for.
Oh I am already in college. I am in Edinboro University of Pennsylvania...

Opps, my bad. Then the part about you saying that you're skipping quite a bit makes sense then. XD Personally, I think self-reading is the best way to go. Half the time, I don't follow what the lecturers drone on about. They speak like a pre-recorded program. Good luck with getting those grants.
Thanks much I am going to need it... I agree about the lectures.. but sadly I am just not good with any kind of schooling.

Luckily, I won't need grants or anything. probably. Atleast not until university. I think the college I'm applying for is free(more or less) and the £30 is just a bonus. biggrin
I ish envious of you and your free schooling... Hmmm mine was free this semester, I don't know about next semester or next year.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the second year. But it's england, we have a shortage of intelligent people so they make all the schoolin' free.

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:42 am

second year of college was free for me but then again im not sure about other parts of England
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:43 am

Hawkeh
A Considerable Risk
Hawkeh
A Considerable Risk
Panda Meister

Yeah, I'm not sure about the second year. But it's england, we have a shortage of intelligent people so they make all the schoolin' free.
Ahh... Well I am only going because you can barely get into mcdonalds without a college degree... It is pretty sad really.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:45 am

KaosIncarnate
second year of college was free for me but then again im not sure about other parts of England

I assume it would be the same, but it is the North. Dx

@Risk: Least you'd have intelligent McDonalds staff? surprised
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:46 am

Yeah if that is what you can call it... I doubt our education system is all that great really.. Pretty much anyone can get in.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:49 am

Has anyone notice my avatar is cutting itself out of a tiger!? It ate me alive, it also ate a chainsaw...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:49 am

Hawkeh
KaosIncarnate

I assume it would be the same, but it is the North. Dx

@Risk: Least you'd have intelligent McDonalds staff? surprised
i live in East Riding of Yorkshire if that helps

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:51 am

[Kegan]
Has anyone notice my avatar is cutting itself out of a tiger!? It ate me alive, it also ate a chainsaw...
Holy rock in my shoe! You are right.. ingenius simply marvelous.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:51 am

I don't have the week off. D: I wish I did. But hey, at least California doesn't get SNOW DAYS! >D

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:52 am

A Considerable Risk
Yeah if that is what you can call it... I doubt our education system is all that great really.. Pretty much anyone can get in.

Interestingly, in one of my lessons, we were talking to a member of the European Parliament, who represented the area around where I live. And one of my class mates asked about what he thought about the British education system, and he said he prefered the American system. So I guess the American system can't be that bad. xD

EDIT: @Kaos: Ehh, it probably will be the same.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:03 pm

HIGH FIVE GUYS!!!!

I officially live in America's most dangerous city!

Zen Rider

Hawkeh

Familiar Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Zen Rider
HIGH FIVE GUYS!!!!

CONGLATURATION.

Yes. That spelling mistake is intentional.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 pm

Zen Rider
HIGH FIVE GUYS!!!!

Woah.
I gotta come see you some time, I wanna get 'shot up on the block G' whatever the hell that means.

I'm not that dumb, it's a joke, please don't take it seriously.

Chromatic Blur

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:00 pm

WARNING! THIS IMAGE MAY CAUSE HARDCORE INDUCED COMA!!!!!
User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games