Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Acting classes. And apparently I'm a better actor than I thought. At my first class, my performance actually caused a quiet "whoa" among all the other classmates. It was awesome.

Also, I just played Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe online against Paulo Garcia, who's the Senior Designer of the game... And I beat him!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Kickass, Bio! On both counts.

I did some acting myself when I was younger. I worked in a few plays in some jr. high program at the local theatre. It was tons of fun to play a mime in one and a cowardly actor playing a villian in another.

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah. Well, when I took Drama in high school... My teacher was hardcore to end all hardcores. It often got to the point where Drama wasn't even fun. She was a perfectionist and wanted perfection out of all of us.
But man, apparently it worked, because I definitely impressed people. I didn't even expect it myself. But hey, all the better, I'm taking this thing career. Expect to see me in movies and stuffs.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:43 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah. Well, when I took Drama in high school... My teacher was hardcore to end all hardcores. It often got to the point where Drama wasn't even fun. She was a perfectionist and wanted perfection out of all of us.
But man, apparently it worked, because I definitely impressed people. I didn't even expect it myself. But hey, all the better, I'm taking this thing career. Expect to see me in movies and stuffs.

Maybe I'll be producing with you one day. I'm planning on trying my hand at writing for film, so who knows. Perhaps our paths will cross. ^^

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Excellent. I'm always a big fan of having contacts in the business.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Haha, thought you guys would appreciate this.

Im on a Livejournal community where you fill out a silent hill survey and are Stamped as a certain character.

Guess who I got based on my personality?

Mary.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:06 pm

NotteRequiem

Im on a Livejournal community where you fill out a silent hill survey and are Stamped as a certain character.

Mary.

Link plz! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm

AngelaAshford
NotteRequiem

Mary.

Link plz! 3nodding

Just search Silent Hill rating . The comm will come up. They have other ones too once you get initially stamped... like the current one is the movie theme biggrin

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Mary? Really? Wow... I would've pegged you for a Heather. I mean, you seem like the kind that wouldn't be afraid to show her attitude and dry sarcasm when it came to that.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:13 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but I also got votes for Cybil and Maria...

Lol, it was pretty interesting reading everyone's thoughts based on my answers to the questions in the survey. It's officially one of my more favorite LJ communities.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 pm

You and your LiveJournal. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:49 pm

I used to use LJ in high school but kinda lost interest after awhile. sweatdrop

Vankala

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:15 pm

I was an LJer for a very short period near the beginning of my 2 year of college.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:58 am

I joined last year. I've made a few posts.

If any of you wish to be my lj friend, go ahead and send me an invite:

http://angelaashford06.livejournal.com/

I like our chats in this section, but I wish we all could get together on AIM or something. 3nodding

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm

I have AIM! biggrin You should totally add me. razz
RoboDDRExtreme

Was from I first started playing DDR Extreme. Favorite character's Robo 2001... Yeah. xd Don't ******** with me at DDR. >_>
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games