Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Hibari Kyoya of the Cloud
Later, Once I become Chuunin I guess... I got rid of it because I wanted Wind instead. Wind itself is a good assassin's tools. I wasn't thinking right when I chose Mokuton. But I did keep water as my second Element.

IF you become CHunnin.
right now your not on Austin's good side.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

lol if you wanted assasin's elements i would have picked lightning and wind. This way Low air pressure was avaible and of course being able to do the chidori.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Try Treason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Really, Darion? I thought we were friends.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm

kit the sorrowful
lol if you wanted assasin's elements i would have picked lightning and wind. This way Low air pressure was avaible and of course being able to do the chidori.

Chidori is Universal you dont need lightning element
you need it for Chidori SUbton and others but the stuff on the universal is elementless

I know Chidori and Chidori current

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm

nuuuuuuu

Chidori was lightning i thought....if not i kinda think thats retarded. We are going to have people in fights and everyone is going to do the chidori, its going to get really old really quickly >.>
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 pm

kit the sorrowful
nuuuuuuu

Chidori was lightning i thought....if not i kinda think thats retarded. We are going to have people in fights and everyone is going to do the chidori, its going to get really old really quickly >.>

theres a sage to learn Chidori now >.>

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Try Treason

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Well, They would have to make it elementless because Rasengan would overpower it otherwise 10/1
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 pm

the Rasengan DOES over power it. Rasengan is an S rank technique created by the fourth hokage. The Chidori was a jutsu used by Kakashi's father during the great ninja war. which is only A ranked.

LOL i know Jedi is the sage and Rahenno is the Rasenganer ^^

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Darion72
kit the sorrowful
nuuuuuuu

theres a sage to learn Chidori now >.>

I'm thankful that they actually have sages for those now, otherwise that senario would actually happen >.>
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm

I think Kirin should be the same.....I mean hardly anyone has it, but still just saying.

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Kirin is like a chidori on steroids so i do beleive that you have to be taught by Jedi to know it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:34 pm

kit the sorrowful
the Rasengan DOES over power it. Rasengan is an S rank technique created by the fourth hokage. The Chidori was a jutsu used by Kakashi's father during the great ninja war. which is only A ranked.

LOL i know Jedi is the sage and Rahenno is the Rasenganer ^^

Okay, wrong technique then, Raikiri. Raikiri is S Rank. It is just a more intense version of Chidori.

Try Treason

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

lol there ya go ^^

sorry im kinda a narutard ^^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 pm

lol I already know it lucky me XD

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I was more of a rasenganer lol i am going to learn all the rasengans and i already know what i want out of the chidori set ^^ chidori nagashi ^^ but thats about it Jedi never got finished training my RPc way back when i was a chunnin and not an SS rank awesome ^^ ooooh Shurikan your RPC and mine should meet sometime ^^ hes evily right i am sensing an evily alliance!!!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games