Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:09 am

Well here's as easy one that almost everyone knows

Does god exist?

There quesiosn with no real answer just opimoin that try to make you think diffrently and open you up to a greater truth, churchs don't like it cause of this quesion
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 am

haha yeah i like to ask that question Eris
and Kinjo ask a jehova witness and you'll get an earfull I know I did

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
haha yeah i like to ask that question Eris
and Kinjo ask a jehova witness and you'll get an earfull I know I did
I love messing with those guys, one time they walked up to my door started readig from the bible but they don't realize i have my earphoes in they finish and finally say somethiing and i take out my ear phones ad say can you repeat that and put my head phones back in try it, I almost died laughing.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 am

I can't do that my mom side of my family is mostly made of jehova witness and whenever I talk with one of them I feel compel to listen sweatdrop
oh and if your wondering I got no religion I was raised without it though I gone to different church with friends and family but never really decided to be part of one

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

I'm methodist but after i was baptized i stopped going to church
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 am

hypothetically say we know god exists 100%...then why is there evil?

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 am

Eris5

who knows?? to test our faith?? cause were capable too?? it happens?? we secretly desire it?? or depends what you consider evil??? to be honest I got no real idea of why it's there and I never will it just there and we all capable of it for some weird reason
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

Eris5
simple that's the devil(Playing along)

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

So good has something to defeat. Without evil, good cannot be recognized as good. Fenrir has spoken.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:31 am

Fenrir Graveheart
So good has something to defeat. Without evil, good cannot be recognized as good. Fenrir has spoken.

then back to our original question what is "good"?
what society says?
your own belief or what you been taught to believe??

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 am

Fenrir Graveheart

if god is all powerful and can will anything to happen then he has no need for defeating anything and thus he cannot be omniscient and all powerful.

If god allowed the devil to live then again he cannot be all powerful...and that is one of the major loopholes in western religion.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 am

Eris5
Fenrir Graveheart

if god is all powerful and can will anything to happen then he has no need for defeating anything and thus he cannot be omniscient and all powerful.

If god allowed the devil to live then again he cannot be all powerful...and that is one of the major loopholes in western religion.

See now that's why that quesion has no answer, but here is the real reason people belive in god, life sucks and they want to belive life will be better when they die that's what i think i fact test it for one week pray to god once in the moring and once at night then, the next week pray to your refrigarator see if there's a diffrence

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 am

Have you ever considered the possibility that god is simply letting the devil live. Btw I don't really believe in the devil, but for sake of argument lets say I do.

Good is simply the conscience of a human that tries to sway the mind to do what the person believes to be the "right" thing.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 am

i dont know i believe there is something out there, but what makes humans think we are so smart enough to call this "other" or unknown presence god. I don't think god can ever truly be defined. I've prayed before, in times of grief, and in all truths it feels good to do so. Don't ask why. I don't know.

To Fenrir: That brings up the other question if god is all powerful why would he (or she) permit the devil to live and thus "permit evil"

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am

Eris5
i dont know i believe there is something out there, but what makes humans think we are so smart enough to call this "other" or unknown presence god. I don't think god can ever truly be defined. I've prayed before, in times of grief, and in all truths it feels good to do so. Don't ask why. I don't know.

To Fenrir: That brings up the other question if god is all powerful why would he (or she) permit the devil to live and thus "permit evil"

ahh that so true about praying I think it just somehow you get a sense of security though I only prayed for myself once or twice in my life most of the times I prayed for the safety of others mostly especially for my bro, mom, or dad
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games