Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx
Lol old PSN chain message.

Last night i had ur mom in LAST STAND. i used DEEP iMPACT 2 DOUBLE TAP that a**. Man, she sucked me lyk she got iRON LUNGS. so i took her 2 BOUNCiNG BETTY's & pounded them with my jUGGERNAUT. We went all nite w EXTREME CONDiTiONiNG. Her SLEiGHT OF HAND made me SONiC BOOM all over her face w STEADY AiM. U didnt hear us cz we were DEAD SiLENCEd.

Add me on PSN, my id is my username on here

You got rockband 2?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

kit the sorrowful
lol no way ^^ Wakka Flokka don't know real kush then. Kush make you want to do nothing but star at string and wonder why its there lol

Kit knows from experience with that s**t

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas. kind of getting boring with just only a Wii. =/
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx

Last night i had ur mom in LAST STAND. i used DEEP iMPACT 2 DOUBLE TAP that a**. Man, she sucked me lyk she got iRON LUNGS. so i took her 2 BOUNCiNG BETTY's & pounded them with my jUGGERNAUT. We went all nite w EXTREME CONDiTiONiNG. Her SLEiGHT OF HAND made me SONiC BOOM all over her face w STEADY AiM. U didnt hear us cz we were DEAD SiLENCEd.

You got rockband 2?

pfft, MW2 ***** I dun wanna be offensive

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

lol kash what do you think i was doing for the year i was off gaia?

buy a pound and break it down and put it in a stoogie
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx

You got rockband 2?

MW2 got boring after the excessive camping/noob tubing/etc.

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

kit the sorrowful
lol no way ^^ Wakka Flokka don't know real kush then. Kush make you want to do nothing but star at string and wonder why its there lol

True dat but then there is as he says " COKE AND PILLS AND WHITE!!" so you know what he on XD ...SNIFF SNIFF, SNORT SNORT XD POP N SWALLA XD

lol, I smoked some dro and got in a fight and won..simply because I swing fast..it was the most funny situation ever...I dtched school to go smoke and when I came back this dude was mad and I was like " Hey..Hey...hey hey..was up with that guy eh...who ate his...stuff, huh??" So whenhe finally approached me I was like " Whaaa...I did what..you wanna go where...oh no I-I-I just...Uhhh...Pfffffttt hehehehe ...you blacker than uhh...black" then he punched me XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Demonic Slayer Wasuken
I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas. kind of getting boring with just only a Wii. =/

3shitty finally kick the bucket?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm

xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx

You got rockband 2?

Yes, then ppl post on youtube they got a nuke, and all they did was camp with claymores and a noobtube with scavenger pro
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx
Kashensu
xXSilentGuardianXx

You got rockband 2?

Yes, then ppl post on youtube they got a nuke, and all they did was camp with claymores and a noobtube with scavenger pro

Lol, so true. Also, all my friends quick scope, which makes me mad. Why the ******** would a sniper in real life want to run around like a retard, and try to barely look into his scope then press the trigger....

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:05 pm

lol you know what it is ^^

i never left school to do it >.>

well once during the FCAT, i already passed and they wouldnt let me play basketball in gym. So i went off campus with three homeboys whos names i wont dilvulge (snitches get stiches) but yeah up the street hang a right. Came back at lunch. Im telling you perfect timing ^^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:07 pm

kit the sorrowful
lol you know what it is ^^

i never left school to do it >.>

well once during the FCAT, i already passed and they wouldnt let me play basketball in gym. So i went off campus with three homeboys whos names i wont dilvulge (snitches get stiches) but yeah up the street hang a right. Came back at lunch. Im telling you perfect timing ^^

You live in florida? Where?
I'm in Orlando ^_^

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Deltona ^^ im going to deltona high ^^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Hahahahha, HEllz naw XD

At East (look up east high rape on google..that school lol) you cant smoke on campus unless you wanna get you a** flapped XD

Walk or drive yo a** to the hamp by a pound and you gun str8.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 pm

lol im telling you fun fun times ^^

tech n9ne!!!!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5596 5597 5598 5599 5600 5601 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games