Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:55 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Not with that attitude. You're gonna train." Ryed's eyes turned pitch black and the surroundings changed from a jungle to the room with the thirteen pillars. "Remember this place? A place of pure Darkness. Here will we train."
"No, I don't remember." Berry eyes lost all light in her eyes."I dont care if we train or not. Let's just go already to whatever." Her mood change almost instantly.

"Too bad then, you're going to train first. Don't worry, in here time has absouletly no effect. When we go back not a second will be gone by. Now, defend!" An Invisible appeared out of nowhere. "This is your first assignment. Fend off it's attacks." Ryed began to float in the air and overlooked the entire happening. The Invisible started to attack.
Berry rolled her eyes and fended the attacks that the invisible was doing and then counter attacked it.

"Not bad, not bad... Time for the next training." Nine more Invisibles appeared, along with Twenty Dark Balls and Fifty Neoshadows.
Berry looks at the 20 Dark Balls and reflects them at the Neoshadows to see if they would just cancel each other out.
((I wont be on for a while cause i have to take the ACT testing. which is like a 5-6 hour test. -sighs- ttyl ppls))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:59 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Not with that attitude. You're gonna train." Ryed's eyes turned pitch black and the surroundings changed from a jungle to the room with the thirteen pillars. "Remember this place? A place of pure Darkness. Here will we train."
"No, I don't remember." Berry eyes lost all light in her eyes."I dont care if we train or not. Let's just go already to whatever." Her mood change almost instantly.

"Too bad then, you're going to train first. Don't worry, in here time has absouletly no effect. When we go back not a second will be gone by. Now, defend!" An Invisible appeared out of nowhere. "This is your first assignment. Fend off it's attacks." Ryed began to float in the air and overlooked the entire happening. The Invisible started to attack.
Berry rolled her eyes and fended the attacks that the invisible was doing and then counter attacked it.

"Not bad, not bad... Time for the next training." Nine more Invisibles appeared, along with Twenty Dark Balls and Fifty Neoshadows.
Berry looks at the 20 Dark Balls and reflects them at the Neoshadows to see if they would just cancel each other out.
((I wont be on for a while cause i have to take the ACT testing. which is like a 5-6 hour test. -sighs- ttyl ppls))

The Dark Balls bounced away randomly, but didn't hit any other Heartless. Clpping sounds came from above. "Nice try. You use opportunities quite well. On to the next stage." On all Heartless, gems appeared at random places on their bodies. "Those are the gems I'm talking about, though these ones lost most of their power already, meaning the these Heartless don't grow. The next challenge has begun."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:03 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

The Dark Balls bounced away randomly, but didn't hit any other Heartless. Clpping sounds came from above. "Nice try. You use opportunities quite well. On to the next stage." On all Heartless, gems appeared at random places on their bodies. "Those are the gems I'm talking about, though these ones lost most of their power already, meaning the these Heartless don't grow. The next challenge has begun."
Berry runs up tp them and attackes them then points her sword and a fireball came out and hit them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:24 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry runs up tp them and attackes them then points her sword and a fireball came out and hit them.

All Heartless got severely hit, some in such an extend of losing on of their limbs. But none vanished. Instead, they became more violent and went after Berry again. "Oh, did I forget to tell you? Not killing them makes them more violent. An effect of the gems."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:32 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

All Heartless got severely hit, some in such an extend of losing on of their limbs. But none vanished. Instead, they became more violent and went after Berry again. "Oh, did I forget to tell you? Not killing them makes them more violent. An effect of the gems."
Berry kepted attacking them and use fireballs on them. She didnt truely listen to well to Ryed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:46 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry kepted attacking them and use fireballs on them. She didnt truely listen to well to Ryed.

All Heartless were now terribly beat up, but still they kept going after Berry, driven by the gems magic. Suddenly a fireball hit a gem, making it shatter. Allong with the gem, the Heartless that had the gem embedded in his body, shattered and disappeared. Did she found out how to eliminate them? Or was it pure luck? Let's see what happens next...

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:31 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

All Heartless were now terribly beat up, but still they kept going after Berry, driven by the gems magic. Suddenly a fireball hit a gem, making it shatter. Allong with the gem, the Heartless that had the gem embedded in his body, shattered and disappeared. Did she found out how to eliminate them? Or was it pure luck? Let's see what happens next...
Berry saw what happened then understood what to do. She try to aim her fireballs at the gems and hoped that it will work."So, how am i doing so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:13 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry saw what happened then understood what to do. She try to aim her fireballs at the gems and hoped that it will work."So, how am i doing so far?"

After a while, all Heartless were defeated. "Not bad, it seems that you figured out how to defeat them. This is a very important part of combat: knowing the enemies weakness. When encountering an enemy you haven't fought before, you must study his movements to find openings and weak spots. As you found out just now, our opponent's life depends on the gem embedded in their body. Now, let's get to the next stage, shall we?" Ryed clapped once and the room grew bigger. When it was about twice the original size, a Behemoth appeared, along with a gem between his eyes. "Well, because I can't risk to put in a gem that's at maximum power, you'll be shrunk to the size of a glass to match up with the size of Neoheartless compared to their normal equivalent." A black cloud revolved around Berry and shrunk her untill she could fit in a glass.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:48 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

After a while, all Heartless were defeated. "Not bad, it seems that you figured out how to defeat them. This is a very important part of combat: knowing the enemies weakness. When encountering an enemy you haven't fought before, you must study his movements to find openings and weak spots. As you found out just now, our opponent's life depends on the gem embedded in their body. Now, let's get to the next stage, shall we?" Ryed clapped once and the room grew bigger. When it was about twice the original size, a Behemoth appeared, along with a gem between his eyes. "Well, because I can't risk to put in a gem that's at maximum power, you'll be shrunk to the size of a glass to match up with the size of Neoheartless compared to their normal equivalent." A black cloud revolved around Berry and shrunk her untill she could fit in a glass.
"What the- this isnt fair." Berry looked up and sighed "So..not fair..."Berry waits to see the first move for the heartless.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:35 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"What the- this isnt fair." Berry looked up and sighed "So..not fair..."Berry waits to see the first move for the heartless.

"It can't be fair for both sides, and this time, they were lucky. But their plan is far from perfect. Now, defeat the Behemoth to pass the stage." The Behemoth lifted his foot, ready to crush Berry.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:50 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"It can't be fair for both sides, and this time, they were lucky. But their plan is far from perfect. Now, defeat the Behemoth to pass the stage." The Behemoth lifted his foot, ready to crush Berry.
Berry ran out of the way and did a fireball attack on his foot when it had landed."Why do i have to do this for? There is no point."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry ran out of the way and did a fireball attack on his foot when it had landed."Why do i have to do this for? There is no point."

"Yes there is. Neoheartless are much larger than their normal equivalent. The difference in size would be the same if I didn't shrink you and made you fight a Neobehemoth. Plus, you were clearly not ready for battle before we begun. I'm doing this so you can stand your ground on the battlefield. But if you think this is useless, then let's go back to the real world and see how long you last there."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Yes there is. Neoheartless are much larger than their normal equivalent. The difference in size would be the same if I didn't shrink you and made you fight a Neobehemoth. Plus, you were clearly not ready for battle before we begun. I'm doing this so you can stand your ground on the battlefield. But if you think this is useless, then let's go back to the real world and see how long you last there."
"I dont care at all about my safely. I just want Damos to be happy and okay with life and things. I only care if he is okay. Not about myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:30 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I dont care at all about my safely. I just want Damos to be happy and okay with life and things. I only care if he is okay. Not about myself."

Ryed closed his eyes. The next instant, he stood right before Berry's nose while the Behemoth got shattered. Berry had already grown back to normal proportions. "You don't get it, do you? You want Damos to be happy to be happy yourself. But Damos wil only be happy when you are safe. If you die, he will most likely kill himself, for he wouldn't have anything to live for anymore! But fine, if you don't care, then fight me." Ryed jumped back about twenty feet. He raised hisarm and his thrustworthy Obsidiana Keyblade appeared in his hand with a black mist. "Show me. Show me that you can make Damos happy no matter what!" Right when he said that, he vanished, to appear the next instant right in front off Berry and slashed at her.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed closed his eyes. The next instant, he stood right before Berry's nose while the Behemoth got shattered. Berry had already grown back to normal proportions. "You don't get it, do you? You want Damos to be happy to be happy yourself. But Damos wil only be happy when you are safe. If you die, he will most likely kill himself, for he wouldn't have anything to live for anymore! But fine, if you don't care, then fight me." Ryed jumped back about twenty feet. He raised hisarm and his thrustworthy Obsidiana Keyblade appeared in his hand with a black mist. "Show me. Show me that you can make Damos happy no matter what!" Right when he said that, he vanished, to appear the next instant right in front off Berry and slashed at her.
Berry didnt know what to do and then the attack hit her which sent her flying until her hit a wall and fell to the ground. She tryed to open her eyes and did half way and she mummbled out "Damos...im sorry..." Then her eyes closed and she was out cold from the attack.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games