Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:05 pm
KuraiGekkou & MintGekkou:
From a meeting with my closest mods
I've decided to be a little more stricter on who should be mods. Feedback from a few members and a few suggestions convinced me to do this. I thought of this over and over but then i decided...
in order to maintain control, im going to have to eliminate a few mods.

Please don't take any offense for your demotion. crying

i still appreciate and value your contribution to this guild heart

and Lastely if you have any questions/comments about this. Please post them Here Or Pm me with them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:39 pm
Ok is it too late for me to do the Mod star testing thing...and do I have to rate everybody else as well, even though they have already been rated on...sorry, still confused on the star stystem crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:52 pm
Mint: We are actually still accepting Testers Tiff ^^. And sorta waiting for you XP. You don't have to really grade tests anymore since it only requires 4 people to get a final score. But its highly reccommended since it sorta.. well works that way. Soon we will begin our first tests for the 1st star. I think we will be willing to take in 10 students. So first come first serve. Its just a matter of disscussing with the mods now.

Also I'm still sorta sorry for having to lay-off the recent mods. I do hope it didn't offend neone personally. Please PM me if you want to clear up why you got layed-off. (MintGekkou or KuraiGekkou. We will be on either one.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:17 pm
Kurai: And the choice for this month's theme for student of the month (by popular vote...) will be The Most Orignal character (Like soo not an anime character already dude)! Make your character the most unique ^^. The most interesting. And like... Sooooo not already an anime character XP.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:51 pm
Wohoo!!! im so happy today....yet sad at the same time...0_o can that be possible domokun But I think im more happy then sad, *swoons* its been so long since ive seen them!! (Ya just met old friends on Gaia!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:36 pm
4laugh I made the profile index! Should we have a teacher index?  

SaKuRaBaBy

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:59 pm
...Haven't done much on mods test room because I've been too busy with all my end-of-school-year crap. *sound of brain sizzling*

So... tired... *grabs Kurai to use him as a pillow*

Zzzzzzzz...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:12 pm
I posted in the teacher's profile for Raine Sugawa for anyone who's interested.  

Shirou Setari

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:07 pm
Went shopping today, and man, the mall was full of skanks sweatdrop I mean, my mall is a regular at skanks, but today was...Ya alot xd (excluding me ninja lol j/k I am far being from a skank) anyways, havent been rping lately because of Finals *sigh* am I the only one still in school!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:16 pm
KuraiGekkou So like.. me and the mods like talked. (more like sakura just said yeah and I forced Kyalan to agree) Sign ups for the First star for students will be held tommorow! but since i promised a one week notice i had to make it next sunday.. but since im so nice and everyone seemed to be eager about it. The first 10 sign ups will be on Wen. the 8th w00t w00t. The day KYalan leaves to china. w00t w00t.

And apparently our good friend Poppy decided to take everyones attention on another event coming up. which brings me to decide on making 2nd class mods? ::shrug:: i think 2nd class mods is a good ideas.. ::stares at Tiff and smirks:: wouldnt you agree? ::shakes head out::

where am i getting with this? oh yes a summer festival? w00t? coming up? maybe XD!!!

And in other news i beat Pure pure. (that game with hinata in it) and may i say some of the scenes.. are just hiliarious...

andddd one more thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:47 pm
::death stare at Kurai:: ya ya whatever...anyways, lookie what I found on the internet lol
http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-524.htm
its a love hina date rpg...thing xp basically all you do is chose a GUY his age, and his stats (power,intelligence, and magic) you then meet all the girls of love hina (except they seem to like the word '********' alot @_@) anyways, you talk to them and try to get them on dates lol its a bit long, but overall I thought it was fun lol O ya and you can also fight and stuff xd lol I got hooked up with Mitsune, that druken hotty lol.....well come to think of it I havent seen the anime Love Hina yet, but I really want to see it!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:47 pm
*drops rule book on table*

Yes...people seem to have been ignoring this? As a reminder...no one-liners, no quoting, use the grammer basics, and read the rules. domokun  

SaKuRaBaBy

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:32 am
Love Hina was a good anime  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:35 am
PLayed it before XP. found all the lil secretes here and there. Addictive game. They made a galaxy angel version afterwards. Which i have yet to play XP. Mint and Vanilla all the way XD. or was her name vanilla.. i forgot... ::shrug:: But whatever. the game has nudity in it. a forewarning.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:07 pm
To add to what Sakura said remember folks. 3 strikes and your out. Although Kurai tends to not be strick.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games