Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:37 am

"you both dont even understand what this war is about do you"
Rj said leaning up against the tree looking at oroami then at Raheeno and back once more
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:49 pm

the high pitched sound of a whale can he heard by the harbor. The sound being so loud the whale could not be far. A whale emerges from underwater with Marquis on its back. "Ok, buddy Swim around have fun you know the drill." Marquis steps off the whale and towards the Gates. "Well the place looks safe enough.. YO ANYBODY HOME! I COME FROM THE MIST VILLAGE, MY NAMES MARQUIS" He yells out. "I CAME HERE TO LEARN" leaning up against a tree he lights his kiseru waiting for someone to open the gate.

marquis27

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:53 pm

*brile looks threw the gate and recognizing who it was he jumped on top to get a better look he then saw marquis*

"hey i know you"

*brile said as he opened the gates and activating his sharingan in case of anything*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:58 pm

rahenno looks to rj "oh and you know all about war, you seem abit selfconfindent" rahenno said sarcaticly

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:01 pm

smoke bellows out of Marquis mouth he puts his kiseru away. "Ahh very kind of you, i was wondering how long i would be waiting, you know you do look familiar....thats it! the forest you we're that guy creeping around in the bush's huh, Small world aint it?" He laughs as he walks through the gates. "so what do you lightening shinobi do for fun?" astonished by the village, being the first time hes ever seen it the gates close behind him,
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:08 pm

*hearing marquis' statement brile laughs*

"so you remember. well we train until we either die, get seriously injuried, or just cant continue, we eat and go to the hot springs."

*brile said in a friendly way*

brileone

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:23 pm

"Oh i think I'm going to like it here. I have a question for you.. what level are those sharingan of yours?" Marquis continues to stroll through the streets of the cloud village. taking in the architural beauty of it all. "also is anybody here gifted with swords? i can never find anybody that just wants a good old katana to katana fight. You see i forge my own. and am as well looking for some customers, being that the cloud village is allied with the mist I thought hey why not." Marquis draws his newest blade a shining bright white arabic curved sword, thrusting it into the sunlight illuminating the streets around Brile and himself. he spins it down and holsters it once again.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm

*brile quickly deactivates it because of being ashamed*

"its only level 2" he said as he looked down

"there are alot of swordsmen here andthat sword looks really cool" he said as he admired it

"i'm sure you will find alot of customers here"

*brile said walking deeper into the village*

brileone

marquis27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:51 pm

"Don't be ashamed my friend," Marquis studies Briles body language carefully. "Having sharingan in general is quite an honor, it means the god's favor you. for me i had to gain the gods respect." Marquis reveals his mangekyou implant. then puts his headband back over it. being unable to turn it off as he is not of the bloodline, it takes up far to much chakra. he recieves a message back from the Mist "Tsch, dammit and I thought I could have some free time, Sigh, I have students to go train and business to attend to in the Mist I would love to stay longer I will return shortly when I get some free time. Oh take these." Marquis pulls out a scroll, bites his thumb as slides it over 2 of the markings. 2 swords pop out. One a titanium samurai sword, the other a steel companion sword ((think sai's blade)) "If you guys like my work enough I can forge you guys more, I have much minerals collected at my house, and am always looking for new challenges. " ((located in the mist village Rp thread)) Marquis makes a string of handsigns forms into the grounds using the earth military movement technique. He reforms outside of the Gate and Whistles loudly. The whale emerges and he is off as quickly as he arrived
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:56 pm

rahenno walks over to brile "hey who was that, i heard something about weapon forging" rahenno asked brile

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:00 pm

thinks - mangekyo. i gain god's respect

*brile felt alot better then took up the swords*

thinks - just for me huh. i got to show the others.

*although he could not see marquis he waved and said thanks and goodbye*

"oh hey rahenno he is one of my friends from the mist. he happens to be a sword creator. and he gave me these two swords and he would gladly supply us swords whenever we want"

*brile said as he looked at rahenno with a slight smile*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:18 pm

rahenno looked excited to hear this "so are you say he can forge different types of blades, if so could he form a blade to match my bloodline?" rahenno asked as he looked at his ice katana.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:19 pm

"of course. you name it"

*brile said with confidence*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:22 pm

"ok i need a blade to highten the effects of my hyouton bloodline, you think you could info him for me, i kinda want to stay back in the village to prevent any more attacks" rahenno said with a smile.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:23 pm

((what happend to the squad 0 training grounds?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games