Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Klara examined her hands; they were wrinkly from the water. “I guess we can go back inside then figure out what to do from there?” she asked looking at them both.
“It’s getting kinda late to be out here.” She added.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:42 pm

flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama

She smiled and looked deep into the little foxes eyes before sighing and and stating softly, "You...remind me an awful lot of my little brother, Mika. He had a pretty red coat, just like your's." She started to tear up before blinking them back and continuing. "Unfortunately, I can never see him again. Bandits attacked the village while I was out running errands for Grandfather Kit. I came back to find the entire village burned to sunders, and not a single villager was left. I have no idea what has happened to any of them, so I came here to find refuge. I feel a little out of place though. I have a strange feeling that I'm not really wanted here, though." She sighs again and places the fox on the ground as she stands and brushes off her purple skirt. "I thank you for listening, dear one. It really helped me to finally tell someone."

noooooooooo! i want to hold you so, wait come back!
Keshi jumped and turned human again run up in front of the lightly crying Dahlia and embraced her with a kind, caring, but strong and manly hug.
"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "And always have." heart sweatdrop heart

She gasped and blushed wildly at the sudden embrace. She had suddenly realized that she had said something to another house-mate, which made her terribly embarrassed. Then she processed what he had said, and wondered quickly about that.
Always had? Love at first sight? What?
She turned to face him, still in his arms, and shuttered, "E-excuse me? I-I've never-?" she tried to explain, but didn't know what exactly she was saying.

"No I-i don't know what I'm saying all i know is that every scents i came to this manor and saw you I've always none that i loved you. But then i didn't know what it was in side till now..... Do you- you like or love me back? " heart

"I-I barely know you!" she piped up, shaking her head. Then she sighed and calmed down before saying, "I'm sure that you're a wonderful person, but I need to get to know you first."

"I'm so sorry I just I'm a-a?!?" Keshi stumbled back. He fell to the ground as he turn in to a wolf and ran as fast as he could away to the garden.

Dahlia stood in still shock as she watched the wolf rip passed into the garden. She didn't know whether to follow him or to scream, but she decided on following him, since she could scream later. She chased in the same direction he had gone.

momitama

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:00 pm

haruxxx
Klara examined her hands; they were wrinkly from the water. “I guess we can go back inside then figure out what to do from there?” she asked looking at them both.
“It’s getting kinda late to be out here.” She added.

" I agree with Klara. Klaash, let's go." Lilli said sweetly. She dove under the water and swam to the bank. Lilli heaved herself out of the water. She stood up and wrapped her towel around her shoulders. "You two coming?" she asked, laughing.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:20 pm

((OHMYGOSH. Tuesday is in Lilli's room, still, crying his eyes out. LMAO! Make her get clothes from her room or something.))

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 am

Klaash lept out of the water, his heavy close tightly clung to his body. It weighted him down. It felt as if a mysterious force wanted him to stay in the water, but he new that it was just his imagination.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:09 am

Klara slowly made her way out of the water.
When she got out of the water her body instantly felt heavier, she had worked it more then she realized.
Her shirt clung embarrassingly to her skin.
Hoping it wasn’t see through as well she ran to her skirt that was lying in the grass by the edge and put it back on. Icy droplets of water dripped down her back from her hair as the breeze passed by her. Standing with Lilli she folded her arms in front of her chest waiting for Klaash to get out. “That was fun.” She said to Lilli, still watching Klaash who was taking his time.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Lilli looked at Klara, she was shivering, her teeth actually chattering. "Oh my gosh! Here take this! You must be freezing, I'm not cold at all." Lilli pulled the towel oh er back and draped it across Klara's shoulders. "There." Lilli said, with a smile. "Yeah you're right, that was fun." Lilli laughed, then turned and headed toward the manor now with Klaash out of the water. They walked back to the manor in silence. Lilli put her arm around Klara, trying to held her keep warm. Then thought it wouldn't help if she had ice cold skin, so she dropped her arm, but continued at a pace that Klara could keep up with. Klaash followed quietly behind, not speaking as well. Lilli turned her head back a few times, seeing if he was still there. Everytime she did, he was looking at her. So she didn't look back again. When they reached the manor, Lilli was the first, she pushed open the large black-oaken door. She held it open for them, thern closed it. She looked at Klara amd Klaash who were standing a few feet away. "Hey you guys.. thanks for today. You made my birthday a little better." She half-smiled then turned toward the stairs.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:49 pm

((Klara sounds so fragile lol))

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Klaash smiled quickly at Lilli, he was happy that his friend didn't have a horrible birthday. Though there wasn't any sound near them, Klaash distinctly heard Tsshyeiah's shrill scream in his head. Where the HELL are you?! it demanded from him. Even if it was Tsshyeiah somehow communicating with him, why of all things would she worry about his location. That seemed to be the last thing on her mind. Not even Celleia's death has phased her, as long as nothing happened to herself, Esloleiar, or Xellious (or most of the guests) she was worriless. Klaash smile faded and he brushed past Lilli and Klara, storming up the stairs.

"Sorry," He hurridly called back, not wishing them to chase after him and demand answers like Tsshyeiah would.

I'm waiting,Klaash... the voice continued, he could hear, at least from the voice, that his sister's teeth were clentched.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:12 pm

momitama
flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama
flooru123
momitama

She smiled and looked deep into the little foxes eyes before sighing and and stating softly, "You...remind me an awful lot of my little brother, Mika. He had a pretty red coat, just like your's." She started to tear up before blinking them back and continuing. "Unfortunately, I can never see him again. B
noooooooooo! i want to hold you so, wait come back!
Keshi jumped and turned human again run up in front of the lightly crying Dahlia and embraced her with a kind, caring, but strong and manly hug.
"I love you." he whispered in her ear. "And always have." heart sweatdrop heart

She gasped and blushed wildly at the sudden embrace. She had suddenly realized that she had said something to another house-mate, which made her terribly embarrassed. Then she processed what he had said, and wondered quickly about that.
Always had? Love at first sight? What?
She turned to face him, still in his arms, and shuttered, "E-excuse me? I-I've never-?" she tried to explain, but didn't know what exactly she was saying.

"No I-i don't know what I'm saying all i know is that every scents i came to this manor and saw you I've always none that i loved you. But then i didn't know what it was in side till now..... Do you- you like or love me back? " heart

"I-I barely know you!" she piped up, shaking her head. Then she sighed and calmed down before saying, "I'm sure that you're a wonderful person, but I need to get to know you first."

"I'm so sorry I just I'm a-a?!?" Keshi stumbled back. He fell to the ground as he turn in to a wolf and ran as fast as he could away to the garden.

Dahlia stood in still shock as she watched the wolf rip passed into the garden. She didn't know whether to follow him or to scream, but she decided on following him, since she could scream later. She chased in the same direction he had gone.

Keshi didnt know what to do. He say her coming so he turned in to a mouse as he jumped in to a bush. Then he stared going back to the mansion after she was past.
Afert he got in side he heard yelling so went to see what was going in side.

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 pm

Lilli, who was on the stairs, heard the door open, it was Keshi. She smiled and waved at him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Ben continued taking staircases that led up. When he'd reached the top floor, there were voices coming from down the hall, so he slipped out a door, it led outside, on top of the manor. He inhaled the cool night night air, it camled him down quickly. He paced around the cement covered roof. He sat on a crate. I'm sorry I ran off like that Tuesday. I needed to breathe.
Ben headed back down the stairs, at almost a run. He was almost to Tuesday's door, when he heard Lilli on the stairs. Lilli.... his heat ached. He slipped into Tuesday's room, unheard. "Hey I'm back.. Lilli is coming. do you want me to bring her in here?" Ben asked, speaking quickly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:10 pm

Klara waved a quick goodbye to Lilli before running up the stairs feeling guilty about dripping on the carpets. She felt bad about leaving Lilli so suddenly but she was freezing! She needed to change before she caught cold. When she reached her door she flung it open and ran to her bathroom forgetting to close the door. Grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her shoulders shivering wildly. A soft knock was heard at her door.
“Who is it?” she called from the bathroom. Jin entered hesitantly, slowly closing the door behind him he let a sad sigh out before answering, “It’s me Klara, I’m sorry for ignoring you lately…a few things have been on my mi-“ he finally lifted his head as he walked deeper into the room; his eyes went wide as he stood there frozen in place.
“Oh! Jin.” Klara exclaimed drying her hair with the towel that had been on her shoulders.
Jin’s head shot down, embarrassed to see her wet and without her skirt on. (Even if she is wearing her shorts wink ) Klara stared at him wondering why he was acting so strangely.
“K-Klara why are you wet?” Jin asked after clearing his throat. Klara continued drying her hair unfazed, she was dressed after all. “I went swimming with Lilli…and Klaash.” Klara said slowly wondering if she should have left out Klaash’s name.
Jin returned his gaze to her; an unpleasant feeling in his stomach acting up at the mention of Klaash. “Oh…” Jin mustered a reply. Klara stopped drying her hair and took a step closer to Jin; Jin took a step back. Which generated an odd look from her.
She tilted her head to the side in silent confusion. “Listen, I’m not sorry for beating Klaash up. But, I am sorry for the pain it must have caused you…” Jin stared at her not even blinking once. “Because…I think…I think I might…” Jin grasped for the right words to say as he took small steps toward her. Jin took his last step to her before he was inches away from her. She stared up at him waiting for him to finish. His sudden embrace surprised her. He held onto her as if he feared of losing her. “Klara…” He said quietly into her wet hair. Her face turned red as she stood helplessly in his arms. He pulled away from her looking into her eyes hoping he had said enough. He was really hoping she would say something soon.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Tears dripped from her eyes surprising her. She pushed away from him
“What are you doing?! I like Klaash!” she shrieked before running out of her room still crying. Why was she crying? She’s always liked Klaash! She never once thought about Jin as she did Klaash, Jin was only her friend and could be nothing more in her eyes.
She didn’t know where she was going to run to, but she couldn’t stay in her room with Jin-with that situation.

Jin’s shoulders fell totally rejected. He felt so stupid. How could he have said and done the things he just did? What in the world was he thinking? He didn’t…care for her in that way…did he? He instantly regretted his actions. He quickly tried to think of ways of how to get him out of this mess. It was only a joke? No…or she took it the wrong way and he hadn’t confessed any feelings for her he might have had and he was only…only…
Jin punched the wall in frustration. He couldn’t think of anything she would buy!

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:29 pm

[[O: Nice,Klara.]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games