Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

piro-sensai

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:38 pm
as min made her way through the croud tword a pet shop piro was running from the pet shop owner who was trying to catch her and sell her as a pet as piro was running she ran into min and fell backwards  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:08 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance caution to our faithful patrons of KTB; this could get ugly wahmbulance wahmbulance
look, i all for people joining, because as far as im concerned, the more the merrier, but please, please, if you are going to join, be polite! My one request in the VERY FIRST POST was for you to PM TO JOIN. This is so that newcomers would not obstruct the story with their profiles and whatnot, especially if i decided they couldn't join. Also, WHY WOULD YOU POST IF I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU THE OK YET? I know I may seem a pushover because I say 'yes yes yes' but be POLITE! wait for me to answer before you post! I have a life, i get busy! be PATIENT! i will answer you sooner or later! And one more not so important thing.... try not to pull the story into twenty different directions, ok? then it becomes complicated, focusing on one character's adventure just beginning and another's drama, etc. Just, please, be considerate.
Thank you for listening to my rant, and on with the story!

Acrisiss

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:13 pm
[and yes, both piro-sensai and elfgirl can stay]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:05 pm
((occ: OMG thank u!!!))  

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:13 pm
[my pleasure ^_^]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:00 pm
Kai layed back next to Reign and let a small sigh. "i wonder how many more are going to show up here."  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm
Erri was pissed at this point and locked all the doors behind her I have had it im out of here

(I am no longer going to Rp because too many new people are getting added on)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 pm
[Oh dear, that truly is a shame... does anyone feel the same? are there too many?]  

Acrisiss

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:58 am
((I am staying...)) the mark seemed to be going away Leon wanted to tell Min and his heart may have been broken by Erri leaving for he knew there would be no stopping her but he decided to stay to meet new people the good doctor fixed his heart so now he wasn't worried about coughing up blood or fainting though fainting is still common with him. He made a small humming noise."My brother is still coming...and ....hum.....tomorrow it is still dark here...I wonder the time...I suppose I can greet the others." Leon said that...but in his mind...he was really sad. "I should have known it would have never worked out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:38 am
((I'm really sorry to see you go Erri crying ))  

Ravenhome

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 am
((i'll stay but it is getting crouded. my opinion is drop everyone who came after ravenhome. but thats just a thought and... yeah. because i honestly have no clue whats happening anymore.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 pm
((i'll leave if im making it too crouded....im sorry crying ))  

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm
((Personally it was really hard to reply with Erri not being on for awhile...but now I really think I can reply more often the trouble is...I dunno about Min...so...until this mess gets sorted out we need a pause...and don't leave just yet...okay we'll work something out I promise *at Elfgirll*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:03 pm
[agreed... we are officially on haitus as of now]  

Acrisiss

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:06 pm
(glad to know you all want me to leave sorry i wasnt on all the time but i have work so whatever and Andrew i thought you of all ppl would understand why i can't get on all the time so whatever and i'm leaveing our guild to and deleating all but Kai and Min from my friends list if thats how you guys want to be cause dont forget i was here from the begining and not most of you ppl so whatever have fun)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff