Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:38 am

I'm going to be in my house for about 20 minutes (unless somebody shows up to talk... then I might stay longer... HINT HINT!)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:38 am

heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

*punches arm*

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:20 am

*blinks* Wow.. long time I've been on >.< ; Lol, who else did ze Zombie Quiz? biggrin I'm... a survivor eek
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:19 am

So far, I've got the lowest dead meat percentage of any test I've seen yet...
I'm going to go post a link to the quiz in my subforum and people's scores...

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:05 am

Oh, man, that took quite a bit of work to set up that thread... I demand you all go there and look. Also, whoever hasn't done it (or has done it and not posted their percentages) please do it so that I can add your scores and update the list.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:51 am

... I'm going to go see if I can drink coffee now... I used to hate it... maybe it was the caffeine flavor I didn't used to like. If it was, I can handle that now... that's for damned sure.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:59 am

You know what's really strange? Apparently, and this is something I've noticed for quite a long time...
Apparently I have absolutely no desire to do anything that will help myself. For example... homework... studying... project... no desire at alll... even if I know if I don't do them I'll fail.
However, that being said, if it's a group project, or if it's an assignment that by me not doing what I'm supposed to do, it will harm somebody else or anything like that, I'll do it. I'll do it wholeheartedly and to the best of my ability. Isn't that strange? I can't seem to focus on doing things that will help me, but I can't ignore things that if I don't do them will hurt others...

Interestingly enough... I hate working in a group, though. Well... I definitely used to. Not so much anymore... back from... oh... sophomore year and earlier, I could actually work faster on most things alone than in a group... It wasn't 'till mid-freshman year that I noticed people catching up to me in terms of information they knew... Before that... I was like... the Mr. Encyclopedia of the school. Let's say my middle school years weren't very popular (also, I used to correct the teachers... and was often right... which didn't help popularity either).

... Oh, yeah... what is prompting this random insight into my psyche is the fact that, for some absolutely unknown and... seriously retarded reason, I can not for the life of me get myself to work on this freaking feasibility study I have to do for my term project (a pilot issue of a magazine... which will be comparing, reviewing, and rating both many free internet browsers as well as peer-to-peer torrent sharing programs.). It's totally due today... and I have done almost nothing (in terms of writing anything... I've done a lot of thinking... and stuff... but... you can't turn in thoughts...).
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:00 am

Fabulous job on the V, Chainsaw!~ Love it!
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it, even before I read Yakity-Yak posts. So, two thumbs up!!! (that's all I have! mrgreen )

edit: Just checked out the results from yur Zombie Quiz. Just as I suspected, you and Bubbles did the best. How funny that three of us were right there in the middle. Now, who gets to buddy up with the bottom two?

For those of us that feel unprepared to survive a Zombie Attack, I found this: http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/4/18/153047/155
~very informational! So I'll meet y'all at the Wal-Mart and remember, T-shirts aren't bite proof

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 am

I had a reply to you, Gweener... but it is so long, I think I should post it in my subforum... Congratulations... you totally got me to do a zombie rant.

And there it is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12361235
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Is that what that mask thing is? I didn't know that. On the other hand I still didn't like the hat. I wish I could have gotten another infinity hat but they are all gone now. (without spending a fortune) Your avi looks great Chainsaw, at least you found a nice use for it.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:33 pm

ChainsawDooM
I had a reply to you, Gweener... but it is so long, I think I should post it in my subforum... Congratulations... you totally got me to do a zombie rant.

And there it is:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12361235

I say, "only slightly obsessive" with sarcasm!
I laughed my butt off with the mental picture of people displayed behind glass like meat at the butcher shop! rofl
Thanks for that! It' good to know we have some one so well prepared on our side... that is unless we turn into the zombies!
eek *imagines Chainsawas a Zombie*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Gweener
I say, "only slightly obsessive" with sarcasm!
I laughed my butt off with the mental picture of people displayed behind glass like meat at the butcher shop! rofl
Thanks for that! It' good to know we have some one so well prepared on our side... that is unless we turn into the zombies!
eek *imagines Chainsawas a Zombie*

Yikes! Chainsaw as a zombie would be so bad. He would kinda be like Nemesis from Resident Evil. (Run away, Run away!) blaugh

If it were a zombie invasion, I would definitely stick to Chainsaw, like you said Gweener, he is really well prepared.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah, but you don't want to stick too close now. Watch out fer them hand grenades. lol
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 pm

LittleTnCo
Yeah, but you don't want to stick too close now. Watch out fer them hand grenades. lol

Hmmm... that is true. Maybe we should just stand a few feet back, and stand real far back when he says fire in the hole!

By the way, I am glad to see you Auntie Bubbles biggrin

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:58 am

... Hand grenades are bad for zombies. All you're likely to do is mangle some limbs and slow them down. The primary thing that kills a person from a hand grenade is shrapnel, which explodes in a completely random pattern. Shrapnel mainly kills from vital organ damage or blood loss... neither of which do squat to a zombie... at least the kind I'm prepared for (Hey, if they can die as easily as a normal human, great... but until I know for sure... I'm still gonna use head-shots... because 98% of zombies you hear about will die from a head-shot.) If none of the pieces hit the brain, all you're going to do is mangle a zombie. They are still going to be able to grab and bite you, even if they're in a tangled heap in the ground. Plus, the explosion is going to draw zombies in from a hell of a big radius...
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games