Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 pm
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Bruno van Hellsing
I have to say Ashley for reasons that do not need explaining...

I couldn't help but realize that Alfred got 11%, why would you hate him? He is the shining example of the ultimate mature video game villain... And if you don't buy that BS than he is the only character made me fall out of my chair laughing! rofl
ah yes code veronica x. I loved that game, solely becasuethe main villain was a crazy guy pretending to be his sister and himself at the same time. Oh god that was funny. When the wig was revealed when I played it the first time I was like HOLY s**t! And then I sharted laughing.

I got spoiled about that before I played the game, but it's what got me to purchase it in the first place! xd

There's so much stuff to make fun of in CV, that's a reason why I love it so much.
" You are not worthy of it's power!" Wesker thinking," et's see I can: a, go do a run jump of the wall and punch her, which will most likely not work; b, leave this to Chris and come back for her when she's weaker; or c, use game shark codes to give me the dna, although I should've done that in the first place. I'll choose A."

God, I loved how Alexia pwned Wesker. The moment she got distracted, he hauled a** out the door. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:36 pm
yup he left it to chris after all, meaning," Ah ******** I'm not powerful enough." What did he expect? He used a punch, a hand gun would do a lot better.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 am
Alkaizer87
yup he left it to chris after all, meaning," Ah ******** I'm not powerful enough." What did he expect? He used a punch, a hand gun would do a lot better.

Specifically, the Magnum. 3nodding

I'm surprised Wesker's face wasn't permanently scarred after getting it ******** up in CVX's extended ending (which was funny as well).

Is it me, or did it look like he gained weight in that game? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 am
Yes he did, Oh and what happened in the extended edition? was it the normal they fight, but Chris escapes because the building collapses? Or is there something added at the end?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:35 pm
Yeah, that was another bit of a disappointment, I was expecting that next time we see Wesker, he'd have like, this creepy scar over his eye. That would've been awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 pm
Alkaizer87
Yes he did, Oh and what happened in the extended edition? was it the normal they fight, but Chris escapes because the building collapses? Or is there something added at the end?

Basically the whole entire bit with Wesker was added. In the original, Chris just dashed down the stairs and ran to the elevator.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:50 pm
Oh....that sucks....thouvh I did like the fact that chris took a beating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:57 am
Alkaizer87
Oh....that sucks....thouvh I did like the fact that chris took a beating.

I got so pissed when Wesker was beating him up, but when he got pummeled with those huge iron bars, I laughed so hard. Wesker looked all, ZOMG MAH FACE D: And how cheesy was Chris's slow motion leap for the lever? rofl

It's a shame there was never a run-in between Wesker and Alfred. I would pay to see that very badly.

Now you're putting all these hilarious scenarios in my head!  

MadamTarantula

Yuuri Amaya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 pm
Mark Wilkins i hate slow ppl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 pm
In advance, sorry for bumping the topic.

Honestly, I really disliked Saddler. Maybe it's the fact he wangpaled Luis, maybe it was his little rant on cliches as he transforms into the final boss.
Irony much?

Yeah. He freaked me out. In a "God you're so annoying but so weird at the same time." talk2hand

As for a most HATED? I'm not so sure.  

VlCKERS

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm
I don't think he's the worst, since he did pwn someone in a very horrifyingly hilarious way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Wangpaled.... rofl

Sorry, that just made me laugh really hard..  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:44 pm
NotteRequiem
Wangpaled.... rofl

Sorry, that just made me laugh really hard..

You haven't heard that one?
It's used a lot on the GameFAQs boards. (Don't ask why I even post there. Most of their topics are "DUUR WHICH GUN U LYK BEST.")
It's a pretty nice term though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am
Also it described that moment perfectly lol, much like Wesker in RE lol someone should make it an emote.

"Wha..?!" *wangpaled*  

Belbecat

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Ashley. Plain and simple. She's so freaking annoying. She's got some gun skills and she could help out Leon but noooo, she just whines and screams out his name. stare  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff