Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:57 pm
((Ok, your Piosen Fang))  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:21 am
Adonis turned and smiled. 'Welcome old friend glad to see you' Odysseus was a close good friend who had helped him out upon many occason.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:10 am
Robin moved forward. 'I'm sorry my daughter but it's ok now were here. Stay with us I promise to keep you safe' he felt immacuately guilty for what he'd done. Though he couldn't bear seing Gemini hurt again.

Beast boy got up struggling to rember her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:28 am
Craig felt the scar across his eye and remembered the pain Feanor had put him through.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:02 am
Raven looked at Gemini with sorrow. "That's terrible. It's good that you're here."

Scar nodded his head. "Thanks." He dragged the elk across the ground with Blaise until they got to the den. "The meal is served."

Odysseus smiled. "It is good to see you both again."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:59 pm
"Yes, and now your back with us," said Starfire as she gave Gemini a warm wolf hug.

"Hm, I like the sound of that," said Gemini with a smile. she than moved away from the hug. "So, where you guys heading?" she asked.

"Were going to Blaise's packand looking for his den. and for some reason Satrfire has a connection with this land because of a princess here that she's reacarnated from. But were going to the pack, to sneak up on them and take the pups that'll be born tonight," explained Cyborg.

"I see. And I'll join you guys and help. but I doubt Piosen Fang and Whiteblood would stop looking for me. And by the way the princess was name Elwing right," said Gemini.

"Yes, how do you know?" asked Starfire.

"Cause there's stories going on in this land about her. and I live at the old ruin castle, that's where I stay," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:24 pm
"Yes, and come and get it," said Blaise.

Then Blood Moon walked over to Blaise and Scar and saw what they caught. She said, "Hm, nice job. Looks like you guys made Swiftkill a one happy mother."

Then Blasie tore the leg off the dead white elk and brought it over back into the den and brought Swiftkill the leg and placed it down next to her. "Here you go love," he said.

~~~~~~~~~

Midnight sat turned back into her sabor panther form and layed down next to a tree.

~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang ran through the forest in search for Gemini. "That brat where could she run off to," she said to herself. Her and her mate Whiteblood split up to find Gemini the brat is what they called her. She than stoped and sniffed for Gemini's scent and picked it up. "Hah, found your scent you brat," she said. She than ran off through the forest, jumped into a tree and found Gemini and watched her from above. "Hah, found you brat!" yelled Piosen Fang. She than jumped out of the tree and tackled Gemini to the ground. Then her tail turned into a whip and slashed Gemini on the back. "Thought you can run away from me huh, well your wrong. who are these fellas somebody your causing trouble," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:30 pm
"Gemini, get off of her," said Cyborg.

Then Starfire growled at the female wolf and said, "Got off of my daughter. Grrrrr!"

Then Gemini screamed in pain at the slash of Piosen Fang's tail.

Starfire and the others were horrified at what they saw that wolf do to Gemini.

Then Gemini started to growl at Piosen Fang and said, "Grrrrr! So you think I'm causing them trouble huh. Well, your wrong Piosen Fang, you wench. Your the one I'm going to cause trouble to. Grrrrrrrrrrr!" Then Gemini stood up fast knocking Piosen Fang on te ground and bit Piosen Fang's neck at the same time. Then blood filled Gemini's mouth a bit as her back was full of blood from the slash that Piosen Fang did to her back. She than let go of her neck and stood over Piosen Fang and said, "You know soemthing wench, I say spended those hateful days with you and Whiteblood and runing away from you both. You can say I became a little more savage like. So give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now cause I will do it. For I want revenge," said Gemini as she growled and looked angry.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:23 am
'Gemini !' he roared jumping in between attacking the newcomer. Scraching her face and chewing on her neck. 'Leave us alone !' he hissed. He wasn't going to let anyone else get hurt.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:36 pm
"Leave." Raven hissed at the newcomer. A part of her wondered why everything that belonged in this world hated them and wanted to attack them. Surely, there couldn't be all evil creatures here.

Scar ripped some meat for himself and flopped down on the ground by the den. He tore at the meat while keeping an eye on the landscape for any signs of intruders.

Odysseus laid down a little away from Midnight. "So what's been going on here?"  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm
Argent went behind the fight and grabbed glass and threw it into poisen fangs shoulder. "Your not welcomed here...now leave."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm
Gemini jumped off of Piosen Fang when she heard Robin's voice.

Then Starfire walked up to Piosen Fang as her growl became deeper. "Get away from her and don't even think about coming back to us or her again. Grrrrrrrrrr!" growled Starfire as she sounded more motherly like now since someone is messing with Gemini her adopted daughter that was taken from her.

"Grrr! Don't worry mother, I can handle myself," said Gemini.

"But still were a team and you were taken from us. So if anyone hurts you my daughter they'll have to answer and get through with us first," said Starfire.

"She's right," said Cyborg as he growled at Piosen Fang and was about to attack her when Gemini spoke.

"Stop!" she yelled. She than walked up to Piosen Fang and said, "I'll spare yours while you didn't spare him. But if you comenear me or this pack again, I swear I'll rip you to pieces," said Gemini.

Starfire and the others were surprised at Gemini's words but she had a right. but who was that person she was talking about though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you love," said Swiftkill as she started to eat.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:23 pm
"Hm, nice choice of words," said Piosen Fang as she stood up. "You know you can be such an evil girl with that power of yours and such. That's why I was going to give you to Blaise but your so stubborn to train to be evil. I'm guessing it comes from being and living with the Titans too long, you get a stubborn child like you. Why else you got those whips and such fromme an my mate. Your so stubborn and won't even listen to us cause you such a goodie too shoes and stubborn. Well, tata for now halbreed brat child," she said as she disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~

"Your welcome," said Blaise as he ate with her.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, nothing much just there's Blaise's pack, three pups will be born tonight, and those pups will be taken by the new comers in this land and they may. for I wantmy hands and paws on Swiftkill and Blaise.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:23 pm
"Halfbreed? What des she mean by that Gemini?" asked Cyborg.

"Gemin what does she mean?" asked Starfire.

Then Gemini sat down and said, "She means I'm a halfbreed that I'm part wolfeon and human. She looked into my past of my supconsiouse when I lived with her and it turns out that my mother was a wolfeon and my father was human."

"A wolfeon," said Cyborg.

"Wolfeons are people who are wolves that walk and looked like humans and they have powers," explained Gemini. "But it seems that I ended up looking like a human more but the only different is that my powers a little stronger and my eyes may be brown but the pupuls inside are different if you realized it," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:45 pm
"So are wolfeon evil."Aqualad asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games