Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Starfire stepped into her room and sat on her bed. She than spotted something in her room on the floor. She picked it up and it was a flower, a white rose but she's never seen it before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got it so, lets go," said Jessie Wolf as she jumped out of the window and flew with her angel wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox than flew back into town to go look around after taking something back to ehr hideout. She flew around with her butterfly wings and looked down to the city. She than landed on a building folding her wings like a cloak, covering her body. She said to herself, "What a nice city."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 am

Spider-robin suddenly turned seing he'd leaked oil all other the floor leaving a nasty black stain on the carpet. Crud that was gonna leave a mark...

Robin returned to the main room seing what could be know as his 'brother'. 'Hey' he beagn nervously unsure what to say in a situation like this.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:56 am

Destiny shadow followed leaping through the window flinging web spinner he was dragged in he realsed trhe second and began swinging behind Jessise looking for crime. Finally he noticed a group of scruffy looking masked crooks robbing an armored and palcoing the lute in a battered truck. 'BINGO !' he yelled swinging of course landing down pulling his four blades. He gracefully landed on the armored car with a thud causing the crooks to look up. 'Gentlemen meet your butt whoopers !' he jeered leaping of the van as each pulled out a gun. Left and right he relased an enrgy blast from his webblade taking five on the left sending rocketing into close by stream and out for the count. The other crashing into som bushes for some time out sleeping style.

The other two saw sense and took the shabby truck speeding down the road exhaling a shcoking amount of murky grey gas from it's exhaust as it went. Desting shdoaw flung a web spinner onto the car taking control he veered into a tree. With an ear splitting SCREECH and CRACKSS the car had stopped the crooks knocked out. 'All done !' Destiny shaodw smiled all the crooks down and out for the count.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Jessie Wolf walked up and said, "Nice job Destiny." she than observed the criminals and saw the cops in the town coming. "Here officer my partner here caught them," as Jessie handed the cops the criminals, the cops thanked them and went to take the criminals to jail. Then Jessie's sword tuned into a spear that had sharp objects at both ends.

She than heard a criminal near by as she used her ear to turn into a wolf ear and listened and spotted the criminals behind back a building. "I don't think so," said Jessie Wolf as she used her wind powers to make a cloud and brought the three criminals to the officaers before they took off.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:09 am

Shadow destiny felt a new stnrage feeling grow inside him. He was usnure but it felt good as it rushed through his body. 'We did good partner' he sid proudly.

Kid Tanratula finished the remains of breakfast hastily as he made his way back to his room in Turgons base. As he got suited and booted. He was usure in what to do now. Screw it making plans wasn't his forte. He'd bug Arachnid today.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 am

'You still don't know what to say do you ?' Spider-robin began absent mindely.

'Well where have you been ?' Robin asked confused his confidnece reaving up to speak to him.

'My death was staged and I was taken prisoner by the remmants of the gnag we thought we'd destoryed they took me deep into Japan in the middle of no where with no escape. It was some village they'd taken over. After two mounths of solitude I was freed by rebel villagers. They were kind to me and helped back on my feet. In return I battle with them for thier freedom. One taught me the way of the blade in return from saving him in a ambush' he broke looking sticken with giref as he removed his cloak revealing his ruggadely handsome face slightly like Robin's.

'How did you escape and where did the pod and suit come from ?' Robin's curiousity sparked though a anchor of empathy pulled him down not to ask to mant questions.

'It..was about a yaer after i'd been thier ,we had thwardted a majoirity of the gangs attempts to return to power and we disovered a lab with the battle suit and the unifnihsed pod in. We took the items and got the pod working-ish. Anyway a few weeks we bought the gang down and were killed by their own stupidity as they fiddled with a stolen weapon it exploded killing them it was the end of them. I was gracisouly thanked them and was on my way' Spider-robin finished airly.

'Why leave ? ' Robin asked intruiged by his sudden deparutre.

'I didn't fit in thier and besides since the gang cut off all communciations I decided it was time to find you guys and beisdes I didn't fit it in with the group I yeanred to be with what family I have' he added taking a huge bite out of a oveflowing sandwich.

'I'm glad you back then' Robin nodded sitting down. He looked at the window and sighed the last few days had indded been a very bumpy ride.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Then a woman gave some gifts to Jessie and Shadow for their work. they were gift baskets of fruit, flowers, and some drinks. "Why thank you ma'm. Now we'll be off," she said as she looked at Shadow Destiny telling him lets go. and so she began to walk away with the one basket in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~

Fox sighed and looked at the city. She than spotted that boy Arachnid on the other building.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:35 am

(Arachnids in the tower he went back with the others. I didn't really make it clear sorry)

Shadow followed his nerves array with all the attention they gotten. I mean they hadn't done anytihng special they didn't desrve all this but to spare their feelings he accpeted it. As he followed Gemini he curious in what they should do now. 'What next ?' he asked curiously.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 am

Adam coutninued to lift the weights feeling the rwarding burn he received from excerise he was doused in sweet and he felt a reward igoirning his increasing tiredness.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:35 am

Kid Tarantula wondered out of his room and into the forest with olny one thing on his mind. Kill Arachnid take his web blades take the middle man out of the equation simple. Now it was getting his hands dirty time..

Arachnid sat down on his bed in the tower and sighed. It was going difficulty keeping Gemini's secret safe though Kid spider was with her and nothing bad would happen Turgon and his gang thought she was dead.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:32 pm

((Oh its alright))

Fox was on a building looking into the city. "Hm, its huge," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, well since we got the people to know us now, lets take this stuff home and do some cleaning up around the house," said Gemini. "Besides I'm going to clen the barn," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle sat in a tree and used her dark magic to try to mess with a Titans mind in telling her where Gemini was. so she got into Arachnid's mind and said, "Where is she?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 am

'The same place your keep your dirty diapers' Arachnid replied lazily mooching on his bed. He was keeping cool and clam as he blocked his mind of from Oracle. He imagines a thick huge door blocking her off. He sat up sighing deeply.

Tranatula appeared behind Oracle sneisng what she was doing becuase of the black peral link. No Arachnid was his. She'd lost her good side and now she was after his. He slipped up behind her in the tree and pushed out of it onto the ground. 'Leave Arachnid alone !' he hissed throwing chesnut at her furiously.

'Ok but I ain't cleaning the toliet' he annoucned firmly some of his borhters trademakr humour breaking throgh.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 am

Adam finished his work out after having a brief ciy cold shower to wash away the burn. He changd back into his suit after getting dry. He sat down on his bed wondering what to do next. He should check on Arahcnid since everyone else was mopping around.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:22 pm

"I'm not going to take him away from you. All means you can have him but I know Gemini isn't dead. I know he got answers on where that girl is," said Oracle as she jumped out of the way. So leave or Turgon will be very angry is your in a girls room," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very well," said Jessie with a giggle. When they got back to the mansion, she changed back into those clothes from before and started to do some work in the barn.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 am

'Screw you !' he snarled blasting her bed into pieces. If she messed with Arachnid Gemini wouldn't be the only thing she woud have to worry about. He stormed out the room slamming the door behind him.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games