Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things Resident Evil characters would NEVER say Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm
Are you sure that's not during Degenerate? Err... Degeneration?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:06 pm
Ha ha, if you look at it that way. But in Degeneration, Leon was more the silent bad a** then the obnoxious one like in 4. And he's sort of emo too, so he'd be saying it internally while cutting himself to make him feel better.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:08 pm
Well, I wouldn't know.

But it's not like he did backflips in RE2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 pm
That was the joke. Belbecat said something Leon would never say in 4, and I said something Leon would never say or do in 2.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 pm
Oh right. Well, you can just call me Bob, because I don't know where my mind's at.

Please tell me you got that reference.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:24 pm
I'll be ashamed if it's something that is very well known. What About Bob?  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Erm, no... It's Resident Evil Outbreak... The intro cinematic to the Outbreak scenario, Mark says, "Hey, Bob, where's your mind at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:31 pm
Phew. Well, I'm not ashamed because I never played any of the Outbreaks. The only game beyond the main entries I have played is Gaiden.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:32 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Phew. Well, I'm not ashamed because I never played any of the Outbreaks. The only game beyond the main entries I have played is Gaiden.

You should be ashamed for that then. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:34 pm
Yes, but it's still a Resident Evil reference. To not get it in a Resident Evil guild...
Oh well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:34 pm
Oh.....I'll go cry in the shower then. Nah, I never really got interested in the other games. I guess I could try them...

[EDIT]: Hey, you're there ones who accepted me...Oh, jeez. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME! I GO PLAY THEM NOW!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:38 pm
Well, hey, if you play the Outbreak games, you can actually get the FINAL taste of Resident Evil as an actual Survival Horror game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 pm
Well, any new RE survival horror is a good survival horror. Too bad I couldn't play it in it's heyday and go online with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:44 pm
User Image

The simple thought of Kevin puts that look on my face. ******** STAPLER STEALER! scream

Edit: Stranger, there might be user-made servers. That's what happened to PSO.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:46 pm
But it's even more difficult, and theoretically more fun to play it on loner mode, or whatever it's called. Where you have no partners at all.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff