Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:48 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Lucy grabs 2 bags of carrots. She passs the ball room and walks back up stairs to get to her room."

"Mmm ok...But did one of you guys see Lucy walk up the stairs in her pajamas...Or was that just me...."

Cane,Linch,and Lance turned there head back to her."Did we...."Linch asked.
"I think we did..."Cane responded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:24 pm
Lucy puts in a scary movie. She sits in bed eatng carrots and watchs the movie.

"Hmm what could that Lucy be doing." She says. She turns into her bunny form. She grabs her fork and knift and sits at the table. She hits the table with both the knift and fork yelling. "FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!Where can a talking bunny get sojme food around here!!"She yells trying no to laugh.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:54 pm
"I really think being around a hungry bunny with a knife is not a good idea.."Linch said.
"Me too..."Cane said.
"Hey Nyuu do you wanna gosee what lucy is doing?"Lance asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:05 pm
A waiter puts down a plat on the table. There lays on the plate cooked bunny. Nyuu eyes gets big she drops the knift and fork. She stands there for a lil bit when she passes out.

Lucyy hides under the blanket in there room still watching the scary movie. She eats on carrots and popcorn.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Lance walks over and picks up Nyuus body,he walks with cane and linch up to lance's and lucy's room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:39 pm
When the door opens Lucy throws popcorn. "Opps sorry..." She says looking up at them form under the blankets.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:51 am
"Ohhh,scary movie..."Said linch as he sat down next to lucy.
Cane and Lance sat down next t her too,Lance placing the unconcious nyuu in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:15 am
Lucy rubs her head as everyone sits by her.

Nyuu wakes up. "Ohh Lucy shouldnt be watching scary movies...." She mubbles trying to get fully awake  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:41 pm
"Why not?"Lance asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:09 pm
Nyuu smiles. "She gets bad dreams." she says

Lucy looks away. "No i dont...." She says with a kinda mean but lieing look.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Lance scratched nyuu behind the ears to try and distract nyuu from taunting lucy."I'm sure that lucy won't get bad dreams."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Lucy starts to get jealous. She looks at the popcorn bowl. She grabs Canes hand and she also grabs the popcorn bowl. She walks to the motel kitchen." She makes me so mad sometimes. She dont even have to try." She says makeing more popcorn. "Im sorry i had to drag you with me. Your just the only person i can talk to about this."

Nyuu rubs her head as Lucy leaves. "Hmm...."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:34 pm
"It's ok,I know she makes you mad,but listen is this about lance?"He asks knowing thats how nyuu made her mad.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:56 pm
Lucy slams the bowl on the table really hard. "I know i should have not let Nyuu and Lance go the dance together. Ohh seeing them dance together just GGGRRRRR. Evil stuped dumb sister." She says puting the popcorn in the bowl.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 pm
"Wait you saw them at the dance were you there?"Cane asked he hadn't seen her.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games