Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:07 pm
Kit woke up and stood. Jumping from building to building he left the hotsprings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:30 pm
Kit could be seen utop the hot springs. Looking out onto the village he had a feeling of remberance. But it wqs very slight. He knew that in some part of the past he had spent some time here.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 pm
Kit jumped r th oof into the village. He felt some chakra being used in the distance and went towards that spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 pm
Jack was in the hot springs thinking as he went into the water.
"With Zeramaru dead how will i start the project we planned?" he said to himself loudly since no man was there.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 am
"You aren't" Kami said walking to the hot water, of course he had washed himself before doing so.
"What are you planning again." Kami says smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:39 am
"Well since you asked." Jack said calmly and smiling as well.
"The successor project was created by both of us it requires his mastery over his mangekyo to tune a ninja's mind to be his replacement while I tune it physically" Jack said with a few hand movements.
"sees that my guests are not here yet?"

((FIRU HUNTUR IF YOU GUYS WANNA LEARN HUMAN PUPPET GET HERE NOW I DONT WAIT FOREVER!!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:10 am
"Hmm sounds interesting... though also somewhat evil." Kami says relaxing himself.
"Its funny though i never thought i would meet someone age such as yours in a bath." Kami mutters
Funny i thought hot water was bad for old peoples health.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 am
"But oh well now i got to go" Kami mutters geting out of the bath.
He then slightly bowed to Jack, honoring him as his superior and elder.
In the changing room Kami pulls on his normal gear.
Jeez i thought he would try something but looks like he isn't on killing mood.  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:35 am
"Well medicine can help age" He said smiling as kami left.
Jack bowed to kami and thought "who was that person?"

Jack moved around the water and continued to relax.

((  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:22 am
((That hurted my feelings crying xD Well not really but duh had to say something its so booring everywhere ! O__O))  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm
Jack got out of the water changed and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:24 am
Blood had entered the hot spring, removed his weights, removed his clothes, and he went into the water, and said "Ahhh... this feels nice after all that tetsu hitting" then he dosed off...  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 am
Blood woke up and said "that was even more refreshing than under a tree!" then he got out of the spring put his weight back on and then his clothes
then left  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 am
pyro arrived at the springs and took off his clothes and jumped into the spring "wow this feels better than i thuoght it would" pyro thought to himself "HEY HEY HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?" spike shouted "what about you...." pyro said making handsigns "fine fine ember clones" one clone appeared next to pyro "ahhh this does feel good" spike said going under the water.  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm
pyro woke up after dozing off "uuhhhh" pyro groaned "pyro wake up we need to head out" spike told pyro as the clone poofed away "man that felt good...well better get out" pyro said as he got out and dried himself and put his clothes on "pyro your gonna need to cut that red hair" spike ordered pyro " no im not i like it like that" pyro told spike as he walked out the door feeling refreshed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games