Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 am
"Nothing, and I guess that's not considered drunk." She puffed out some air like a sigh, then looked at Neko sad. "Are you going to leave...for the war I mean." She asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 am
Zann is on his 2nd bottle of sake, and he glanced at Cherry,
"Drunk? A swordsman can't allow him self to get drunk, that's what my master used to say." He took another huge gulp of sake, not getting drunk yet.

((lol yeah he has a high tolerance for alcohol XP))  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:03 pm
"of course not cherry!, i will stay here" *neko said, trys to cheer up cherry*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:06 pm
Zann took another great gulp of sake, waiting for what Cherry would say. Will she leave for the war...?  

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 pm
She smiles then sighs in relief. "Thankgoodness and I will stay here because I'm only genin." Her expression changed to anger. "While everyone leaves to go to the stupid war."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm
"what are you talking about cherry? nobody is leaving, we all stay here to fight for the village" *neko said smiling*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 pm
((well that's nice, i've been thinking something WAAy different lolz eek ))

"Oh that's even better." She puts her hands over her face then uncovers them. "Hey where's Rei?" She looks at neko.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm
"man Suri's a loose cannon, there is no control over her" Rahenno sit the table neko and Cherry  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm
*rei was sitting outside at the door, looking at the crowd walking through the village, when she heared her name, she walked back in to hear what the one who called her name was talking about*

*neko sees a white thing walking at the door* "i think that is rei, or is it a white bunny?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:54 pm
thinks - wow the cloud villagers sure llike to drink alot.

*brile's wound begins to bleed a little and he holds it with one hand. with the other hand it takes a rice ball out of his weapon pouch and began to ate then continued to watch the drunk people*  

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Cherry shook her head then glanced at Neko. "It's rei,Neko." She put her head down on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:35 pm
*brile finished eating and his wound continued to burn. he held his abdomin with both hands and bent over in pain*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Zann continued to drink his sake, not noticing Brile in pain. His own wound on his left arm opened when he opened another bottle of sake, but he ignored the dripping blood and continued to drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm
Cherry sat up and put her hand over her nose. "Why does it smell like blo.." She saw Brile leaned over and Zann's arm. "What happened to you guys???" She sat up even straighter and had her eyes opened wide.  

Runs_With_Knifes

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:02 pm
Zann pointed at Brile as he took another swig of his sake, and the wound opened even wider,
"Ask him." was all he said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games