Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:52 pm
((Alcina: Go Kuromi-san and Sui-san!
Bran: Go Akira-chan!

lol... I can root for both sides!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:47 pm
Akira twisted as she turned to the girl behind the trees. She frowned at her, wondering who she was...but of course. Nekozoku...Akira however leaped backwards away from Kuromi, facing Sui still. She didn't need to bother herself with the nekozoku. Sui was her target. Then Kisuna...maybe if she felt like it...just maybe. Smirking, she leaped forward, the sword raised to attack. With a force and a growl, she thrust it down at Sui.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:24 pm
The battle continued--still as fierce from the beginning. The two were equally matched and as time passed, no one was sure of who was going to win. With a force and a growl, she thrust it down at Sui.

Seeing the upcoming blow, he managed to dodge it out of luck. A rip was heard and Sui had seen bits and pieces of fabric from his shirt fly off in the air. The sword had made a minor cut on his arm, leaving a mark of trinkling ruby red blood.

He saw before that she had twisted her viewpoint from him to the trees, frowning and soon had went back to attack him. Sui had heard the crack of the tree branch and wondered who it was. Was it Alcina? No, he thought, if it was, she would have helped him transform by now. He darted his eyes towards the spot and saw that it was Kuromi.

Hoping that Akira wouldn't attack her, he continued on with intense speed and hit Akira's side with a blow of pain.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:12 am
Akira dodged, jumping into the air, but to her dismay, felt a pain on her side. He had successfully cut her a little on her stomach right when she dodged, but no matter. Hayato had betrayed her...she was going to make sure he would regret what he had done. No matter the cost. As long as she got his attention to her.

She smirked at Sui as she landed about 6 feet away from him, twirling the sword around playfully. "Do you really think you can beat me?" She said mockingly. "Although...you are fighting pretty well for untransformed stranger." She studied the kizoku in front of herself. "Very well, if you want to hear the story, I will tell it to you." She said finally, dropping the sword so that the sword's blade struck into the ground.

She tossed her head, her green hair waving in the wind. "The reason I fight against you and my hate towards you all starts from Hayato, that Wolf kizoku leader you have...come aquainted with." She chuckled. "Have you ever wondered why Hayato never warmed up to anyone?" She asked, looking at the sakanazoku leader.

"Didn't he seem a bit...cold to you? Didn't speak about himself very much, did he?" Her smirk was still on her face, thinking of how to toucher that princess who had dared to open Hayato's feelings. "It all started with me. After he betrayed me, I betrayed him. Since then, he never really trusted another person." She shrugged, pulling the sword out of the ground. "But you people came along."

Her eyes changed, and now were dark, full of anger. "That princess dared to come close to Hayato, and she had opened his heart a little...and I don't like it. I want Hayato to be miserable, never to know happiness." She pulled the sword up, pointing the blade at Sui now. "So I have decided to help that cause: I will kill everyone who tries to help Hayato out of that darkness. So if you have to hate someone for your death today, hate him." With a evey grin, she leaped forward, aiming at the kizoku's heart.

((To refresh mine and other's memory if needed: Akira betrayed Hayato because he had promised to be her friend, and only friend. But as Hayato grew older (let's say they became friends around 5 when she came into the village with an inviation from Hayato's dad) he became friends with another person. Because of that, Akira killed everyone (around...uh...10?) including his dad, and number of wolf kizoku. (She became stone) Since then, Hayato grew distant with anyone, because he didn't want to be betrayed ever again. But Akira was just lonely, and she still is, and is in love with him since she was little. The main reason why she wants Hayato to only look at her and her hate towards Alcina.))

((And wow...i wrote a lot...and such a lame past...eh? but i couldn't think of anything else...anyone other good ideas that would simplify this? lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:21 am
((lol. Memory's memory is now refreshed. xd Okay, that was a really bad joke. Either way, I think if Kuromi could get in the fight a little, I can transform everyone into their stranger counterparts. I have an idea now, lol... And I think it was a good post, Kaze!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:25 pm
(( I'd love to be involved in the fight...but...WHERE'S MY WEAPON?! *looks around* Or I could throw Mi-chan at Akira... xd (That'd be too dangerous.) ))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:23 pm
((lol... well, I think you'd have to do something heroic first, so you can awaken and get your weapon. Or something like that, yeah... No worries! I'm sure you can think of something after you barge right in. xd That's what Alcina would do, lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:24 pm
((But Kuromi's not Alcina!~ gonk Perhaps I should just jump in front of Sui (dangerous) and maybe I'll be awakaned. (And If not we're both screwed.) ))  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:19 pm
((You never know unless you give it a shot! Go for it! Just pray you don't get a one on the wild die, lol... Gah, I've been gaming too much. wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:01 pm
((Hmm...i wonder if something happened to Leri?))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:18 pm
((And everyone else...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:02 am
(( I'm here! I'm just... the quiet spectator still... ^^; Hehe. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:37 pm
((We really need to fix that, lol. Perhaps after Akira taunts Alcina a bit, since Bran is actually not going to be able to keep Alcina all that long... lol.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:40 am
(( It's alright. it gives me time to doodle like This . Muahahaha... ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:34 pm
((Hee... That's cute.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games