Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:32 pm

I have not yet tried zomg nor do I really want to.MapleStory ftw <3 lol
@Gin: not so long ago you were doing everything you could to promote zomg XP I kinda thought it would be boring.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:31 am

Zomg is ok i kinda beat most of the game with yamu a 2 fur crew killing the whole game lol

trainerghallan

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

It would be better if it didn't lag or freeze on me all of the time.

Hmmm... thinking of maybe switching my fursona to a hyena. Trying to put an avi design together...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 am

no. pls dont do an hyena. i dont like them. stay like you are now. its great.

Gin-Zil

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 pm

But I love hyenas! They're related most closely to cats and mongooses, yet somehow they look like a mix between a dog and a horse... And they make cute giggly noises when they're excited! xD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Sef the Fuchs
It would be better if it didn't lag or freeze on me all of the time.

Hmmm... thinking of maybe switching my fursona to a hyena. Trying to put an avi design together...

get a better pc and internet connection then tell me how lag it is its
most likely one of those things lagging you up sorry to say lol
as for me it only glitched on me a few times but the only time it lagged on me i when i have a party of 6 or more then it lags like a ho

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:56 pm

I'm just not interested in zOMG at all.And I know this is random as everyone is talking about zOMG but does anyone here play maple story o.O?If you do or are willing to try I would like to know cause I never have anyone to train with sweatdrop just my bf.I'm a level 96 dragon knight on the broa server,IGN is Marroh.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I'm just not interested in zOMG at all.And I know this is random as everyone is talking about zOMG but does anyone here play maple story o.O?If you do or are willing to try I would like to know cause I never have anyone to train with sweatdrop just my bf.I'm a level 96 dragon knight on the broa server,IGN is Marroh.

Nope don't play zOMG, because there alot better things to do on gaia.

Sato Ukie

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Ah, never been interested in Maple Story. Sorry. xP
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Sato Ukie
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

That's fine,I was asking if anyone played Maple Story XP I find gaia to be boring anymore aside from my guilds.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Sajo-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 pm

RANDOM POST GET AFTER NOT READING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD AND HAVING DRANK COFFEE AND LISTENED TO AWESOME MUSIC AND DONE OTHER STUFF AND THAT WINS.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:42 am

rawr

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sato Ukie
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

That's fine,I was asking if anyone played Maple Story XP I find gaia to be boring anymore aside from my guilds.

i might try it one day but im not much for mmo games becouse i can't solo
in much of any. not even zomg is like that.other thing thay always pushing for u to play with a party even win you are maxed out u can't beat the hardest boss of any lv or cap down ur eguipment to play a lv
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm

trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Sato Ukie
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

i might try it one day but im not much for mmo games becouse i can't solo
in much of any. not even zomg is like that.other thing thay always pushing for u to play with a party even win you are maxed out u can't beat the hardest boss of any lv or cap down ur eguipment to play a lv

forggot to say i may try the game out at one point with u if the game play is any good

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm

@ghallan:it is a fun game but depending on the job you choose,it can be hard to start if you don't have any friends that already play.It takes ALOT of grinding to level,took me 2 months to reach lvl 96 out of 200 and I had some of the 2x exp events to help me along,but it IS fun to play.Miho could try it too :3 I would love to help you all.Just tell me when you start,cause I can help you choose a job and all,you need to plan out your stats from the start because you need pre-reqs for different jobs.Just PM me if you're interested,oh and you MUST be on the Broa server or I won't be able to play with you D:It let's you choose everytime you log on,but once you make a char on a certain server you can only play as that char on that server.

Here's a link to one of the big bosses in the game,so you can get an idea for gameplay.Be warned it IS hectic in this fight,but most of the game isn't so crowded with stuff XP.Dark knights are the job after dragon knight,so that's my next step.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0q-3FRIuto&feature=related
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games