Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He took in a deep breath and shook his head.
"Johanna... I'd rather take you to the dance. I want to take you to prom."
He felt a little embarrassed saying this in the middle of the supermarket, but... he felt like he had to.

but.....i thought you wanted....someone more tougher.... *she says confused. she didnt know who she wanted at this point but she kept it covered*

Shakes his head and smiles.
"No... it all matters if they are nice, sweet, and caring. And you are like that. A female that's tough can be fun at times but... Not if it risks our lives, or if it gets us in trouble."
Zeldrick took her paw and led her out to the parking lot, so that the others didn't hear the conversation. He blushed and folded his ears back.

*she was blushing as she walked to his car. she was so confused but felt wanted by zeldricks words. she was starting to get scared when jade poped up in her head how furrious she would be if she found out johanna took her man away*

When they got in his car, Zeldrick put his forhead on the steering wheel.
"... I know this is bad timing, but... you always talk about this guy you wanted to go with, and ever since the events with Jade, it's made me realize that... she's not what I want."

*she huged him* if things dont work out with this guy....promise me you will be there....please?....

He gave a soft smile, and turned to hug her too. He rubbed her back and closed his eyes.
"Johanna... I promise."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"No... it all matters if they are nice, sweet, and caring. And you are like that. A female that's tough can be fun at times but... Not if it risks our lives, or if it gets us in trouble."
Zeldrick took her paw and led her out to the parking lot, so that the others didn't hear the conversation. He blushed and folded his ears back.

*she was blushing as she walked to his car. she was so confused but felt wanted by zeldricks words. she was starting to get scared when jade poped up in her head how furrious she would be if she found out johanna took her man away*

"... I know this is bad timing, but... you always talk about this guy you wanted to go with, and ever since the events with Jade, it's made me realize that... she's not what I want."

*she huged him* if things dont work out with this guy....promise me you will be there....please?....

He gave a soft smile, and turned to hug her too. He rubbed her back and closed his eyes.
"Johanna... I promise."

*she starts tocry a little inside. her feelings towards her friends were changing and faster then she could deside. the dance was a month away and she had to make a choice fast or someone would get hurt....* we better get home i bet kyurbi and my dad are waiting on us.....

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Johanna... I promise."

*she starts tocry a little inside. her feelings towards her friends were changing and faster then she could deside. the dance was a month away and she had to make a choice fast or someone would get hurt....* we better get home i bet kyurbi and my dad are waiting on us.....

He let her go, and started up the car.
"Yea... we should get back...."
Zeldrick pulled away from the parking lot and headed to Johanna's. Through the whole way, they didn't say anything to each other. Not a peep. Sat in silence. They got to her place and he stopped the car. He didn't look over to her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Von, a small neko was standing at the entrance to the school which loomed over him like a monster ready to devour him whole. His tail tip swayed side to side nervously and his ears were lowered. he looked back at his owner as he drove off headed for his lab at the hospital. he turned back to the school and walked in gulping slightly. He made his way to the front office to sign in and get his schedule. dodgeing people and trying not to get lost.
Soon he was in the office filling out the dreaded forms. The ones his owner, Furrel, had overlooked. He sat quietly and filled it out not looking up.

0ral Inflamat0ry Dis0rder

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:23 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Johanna... I promise."

Zeldrick pulled away from the parking lot and headed to Johanna's. Through the whole way, they didn't say anything to each other. Not a peep. Sat in silence. They got to her place and he stopped the car. He didn't look over to her.

*she looked over at him and sighs saying something to herself* please forgive me *after saying that she kisses his cheek softly. she blushed then grabed the sodas and trying to carrie them in.*

jade: *sits at home and sighs. she starts playing a soft tune for the first time on her gutar. she couldnt help but think of zeldrick*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:50 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Johanna... I promise."

*she looked over at him and sighs saying something to herself* please forgive me *after saying that she kisses his cheek softly. she blushed then grabed the sodas and trying to carrie them in.*

jade: *sits at home and sighs. she starts playing a soft tune for the first time on her gutar. she couldnt help but think of zeldrick*

He blushed and watched as she had trouble opening the door to her place. He smiled as he drove off home.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Johanna... I promise."

He blushed and watched as she had trouble opening the door to her place. He smiled as he drove off home.

*she looks back but finds out hes gone. sighing she walks in*

jade: *is waiting back at his house looking for zeldrick* man where in the hell is his a** at?!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Johanna... I promise."

jade: *is waiting back at his house looking for zeldrick* man where in the hell is his a** at?!

He pulled up into the drive way and found Jade. He didn't get out of the car, but he waved and smiled.

Zeldrick

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 pm

_Sweet_little_uke_
Von, a small neko was standing at the entrance to the school which loomed over him like a monster ready to devour him whole. His tail tip swayed side to side nervously and his ears were lowered. he looked back at his owner as he drove off headed for his lab at the hospital. he turned back to the school and walked in gulping slightly. He made his way to the front office to sign in and get his schedule. dodgeing people and trying not to get lost.
Soon he was in the office filling out the dreaded forms. The ones his owner, Furrel, had overlooked. He sat quietly and filled it out not looking up.
*Jynx walks into the doors and takes a seat next to von as his collar's bell jingles with the movment as the name of Blix shines with tis silver lettering* hi Im Jynx what is your name?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He pulled up into the drive way and found Jade. He didn't get out of the car, but he waved and smiled.

jade: *walks up to teh car* hows johanna? is she ok?...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:10 am

(AK! LEFT BEHIND! DX)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:27 am

XxKyubi_KunxX
(AK! LEFT BEHIND! DX)

((not too far...johanna is comming back with sodas :3 greet her with something embarrasing X3))

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:01 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX
(AK! LEFT BEHIND! DX)

((not too far...johanna is comming back with sodas :3 greet her with something embarrasing X3))
(like what? gimmie ideas! >.<)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:27 pm

slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
*Jynx walks into the doors and takes a seat next to von as his collar's bell jingles with the movment as the name of Blix shines with tis silver lettering* hi Im Jynx what is your name?

Von looked up and smiled nervously. "I'm V-Von." he said "Nice to meet you." He looked at Jynx's collar. "Nice collar, did your owner put it on you?" he asked as he looked back up at Jynx's face.

0ral Inflamat0ry Dis0rder

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:58 am

XxKyubi_KunxX
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX
(AK! LEFT BEHIND! DX)

(like what? gimmie ideas! >.<)

((she needs help carring in the 2 leader sodas. and she also needs to help set the table))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games