Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 pm

Within 2 split seconds Cloud had caught her in mid air and then flown into the sky above the clouds. It was night time and just as Selena had said the moon was full and was completely georgous. " I dont know about you but I find that the view is completely fantastic " Cloud said seting her down on one of the clouds.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:16 pm

selenai didnt answer haru at all selenai smile tho eveything was going nicely .
selenai says to cloud his in head give her the book cloud.

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Growling Haru looks at him "men how annoying" she mumbles to herself before calming herself down and looking around "Yes the view is nice from here" she say's. Sighing she turns to look at him "You could have warned me you know that would have been the polite thing to do" Haru states with a small hiss of annoyance.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Hearing Selena's voice in his head Cloud wasnt exactly sure how to reply or how she could even see them where they were at. " Im sorry but I somewhat doubt you would have came with me other wise " Cloud said. " and well could u blame me for not wanting to ask permission so i could show you something that is rare yet so promising? "

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:25 pm

"probably not, but maybe if you had asked me nicely then I would have come willingly" she say's with a small laugh "And you wanted to show me the view it is nice you can also see it from the ground silly". Taking a small step on the cloud to make sure she wouldn't fall through she sighs with relief when she doesn't fall.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm

" True, but did u know that vampres could fly? " Cloud says siting down as he patted the piece of the cloud next to him. If he was going to ask haru out or something he was gonna do it in his own way. No offense selena Cloud said to her in thougth with out even recognizing that he just replied.

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm

"If vampires can fly then I don't want to fly like, having my feet on the ground" she say's before sitting down slowly "no offense to people who like being in the sky and all". Looking up at the sky she smiles slightly.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:37 pm

selenai smakes her hand to her forehead "crap i forgot hes new he doesnt know how to use the link yet .
selenai talks to cloud in his mind again sorry i forgot your new and dont know how to use the link yet !
selenai says cloud if you want to get ahold of anyone not matter where they are or what they doing just think of the person you want to talk to in your mind then start talking and they answer you or tell you not right now esinutly is like a teleaphone but in your mind . ok try it with haru ok then try it with me ok ill call back or you calll ok and for heaven sake give her the rose and the book ok

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 pm

" None taken i've just been up here sleeping for the past 2 days and well thought it was pretty nice " Cloud said listening to selena and well it was geting some what distracting. Moving his hands and fingures the book and rose apeared in his hands, handing it to Haru cloud said " Selena wants me to give these to you but if i wanted to catch ur attention this isnt the way i'd do it "

( brb need to shuvel the drive )
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Looking at him she laugh before taking the book and the rose "thank you, and by the expression on your face Selenia is talking to you and she's saying to much that your heads starting to hurt" she say's "or something like that, or she's tryin to explain something". Opening the book she pages through a few of the pages before smilling.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:51 pm

oh oh you already use it great it took haru long tho .
selenai say oh ok sorry cloud just try to help .
selenia say dang you cloud you werent sopposted to tell her that gezz
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm

um my bad? and its alright ur intentions were ment for the best. Cloud said to selena in thought. " Ur welcome and no im just geting some what distracted, anyways um how long have u been a vampire? " Cloud asked trying to get the conversation moving again.

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:02 pm

"umm.. let's see i've been at the mansion for about a year almost now maybe less, Kayin changed me into a vampire about 4 months ago so yeah about 4 months now" she say's while closing the book and looking at the rose.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 pm

" Who's Kayin? " Cloud asked remembering Selena saying something about the guy but not much of anything else. Cloud figured that if he got to much into her personal life he might be intruding, so he would comment and ask questions about the house and the people within it.

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm

"Kayin he's the guy who own's the mansion, Selenia referes to him as Master Kayin" she say's before turning to sit facing him. "Kayin isn't around much at the time being because his out on business a lot" Haru say's with a sigh.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games