Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 pm

Kiara nodded. "I'm Kiara Husigari and I will be your teacher while you're an Academy Student. Okay, for the Transformation Jutsu, do as I do," she told him. She did the steps really slowly. First, she made some handsigns. "Focus on your Chakra and on me at the same time," she told him. She focussed on him, though. "Then say Henge No Jutsu," she told him. She then did it really fast. "Henge no Jutsu!" she yelled and turned into him perfectly. "It'll take you 2-3 tries to get it right. It will take you 4-5 tries to master it," she explained. "Now you try," she told him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Hiroki forms the hand signs, and focuses his chakra to the best of his ability, then shouts "Henge no Jutsu!"

when the smoke cleared in Hiroki's place was an ugly old hag version of Kiara.

Lord Hiroki

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:14 pm

Toshiro came back after taking ten showers. "Ok two times in a row I can do that Henge no Jutsu!" He called out and he transformed perfectly into Kiara. "Ok one more time Henge no Jutsu!" He yelled out again. After the puff of smoke went away Toshiro looked like a Mini-Godzilla. "Rawr! Fear Me!" He screamed as he went on a rampage.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Phi drops over to the Academy and and say hi to everyone. "Hey guys, what ya doing."

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Toshiro looked at Phi while still in his mini-godzilla form. "Ah nothing much we're just practicing Henge no Jutsu and I'm Going on a rampage, you know the usual." Toshiro then turned around and continued his rampage.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Phi did some hand seal and yelled,"Tranformation justu." and tranform into Toshiro. "Hey Toshiro."

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Toshiro looked at the mirror image of himself and did some handseals of his own. "Henge no Jutsu" When the smoke cleared he was transformed int Phi. "Oh hey Phi"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 pm

"Hey Phi...I think." Phi turn back into his self.

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 pm

"Yea that was akward." Toshiro turned back into himself.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:34 pm

So when are you planning to be genin

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 pm

"Well first i have to learn the three basic Jutsu's and so far I only know one. I have to wait for Kiara-Sensei to come back to teach us the other two."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:39 pm

"I can teach you Bushin no Jutsu if you want. She trustes me."

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:42 pm

"really ok I am ready to learn."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

(5 post to learn)
Phi shows him the handseals for the justu. Phi then focuses on his chaka and yelled"Shadow clone justu." 5 clone appear beyond the smoke. "Tada."

xPhi-Phix

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 pm

"Ok lets try this Bushin no Jutsu" Behind him there was a puff of smoke and when it was cleared a disfigured form of Toshiro was left behind. "Well I'll have to try this again."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games