Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm
Xiah saw sengetsu, "Im sorry hokage but i have to do this."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm
Drake sat next to a tree ignoring the conversations. He begin concentrating on his demon's chakra. He could feel the demonic chakra, but it seemed really difficult to focus it.  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:05 pm
"Xiah...sit down."
he said sternly.
"And i swear if you go against orders I will friggin stab you."
he turned to Sengetsu.
"If you run away now...you'll be hunted down...don't make the bad choice I did."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm
Sengetsu cotinued walking."i'm not going to run away...i have a an obligation to fulfill." he stopped."you made no mistake, if you did you wouldn't be here or be the hokage." he vanished after saying."please, just trust me."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm
"Sir, i just have found out that mikyo has arrived at cloud" Xiah said to Xantos  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm
Hinaru walked to the gates looking around, unsure of herself. She remembered what Kenshin had said. Hinaru sighed as she removed her left foot from the ground and began to walk and make her way into Konoha.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:14 pm
"It's your choice...go ahead."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm
Hinaru took a step back, "Excuse me, May I ask you something?"  

Uzumaki Hinaru

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm
Drake stopped focusing on his demonic chakra so he wouldn't get tired. "This is getting boring." He stood up and took out his sword and began practicing with it. He used the usual fighting style he always used, but he also used two different and unusual style that he never remember learning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm
"Who are you?" Xiah asked Hinaru  

Dripples

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 pm
Hinaru turned, and quickly bowed." H..Hello.. I am Hinaru Uzumaki" She stammered. (( Original name... I know... sweatdrop )) "I was sent by the Tsuchikage to ask the Hokage if he needed any help here." She said smiling as she arose.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 pm
"Oh okay, i'm sorry for being so rude, but i am not haveing a good time," Xiah said, "umm here is the hokage."  

Dripples

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:25 pm
"Hmm? Why is that?" Hinaru said a bit worried. Her eyes widened a bit, "Hmm? Where is the Hokage?" She asked confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Xiah turned around wondering why she was saying where is the hokage when Xiah thought the hokage was there. Then he realized the spot where the hokage was, was empty. "WHAT!!??" Xiah screamed. He inspected the spot  

Dripples

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Drake paused his practice, hearing Xiah scream. "Xiah, What is it?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games