Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:26 pm
Issy nodded her head before the boys could see.
"I have to....bathroom. I think you do too Ella come on." Issy said grabbing Ella's hand and "ran" out of the lake, and into the forest. I have the prefact hair clip to pick it with too. My mom always used to lock me out of the house if it was a nice day outside and her and daddy want to have some "fun" So I tried every trick on every door I have known. So I bet I can unlock it." Issy said, with a evil smile.

[[okay when they get into the cafeteria the food is all going to be nasty and stuff okay.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 pm
Eliala chuckled and ran with her so she wouldn't be dragged in the dirt. "So, how good are you at picking locks?" she asked.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm
"I used to pick locks at my school to change my grades. Then I could still play in my band. If I didn't change my grades I would have never stayed in the band with my friends. So I pretty good with a lock I would say." Issy said. Issy ran to the building where they used to eat lunch in every day.
"I'll miss this camp when we leave." Issy thought out loud. Issy went to where the locked door was, and got a hair pin out of her long pink hair which was tied up right now. As Issy took her hair pin out a thing of pink hair fell in front of her face, and tickled her chin. Issy began to shape the pin better so it would fit in the lock better and unlock it. It took her five minutes of this till she was done with unlocking the lunch room. Issy oped the door slowly and peek her head inside the room.
"Okay it's safe to go inside Ella. "Issy whispered to Ella.
Then Issy oped the door all the way and went inside the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm
[[W00T! GO VAMPIRES!]]
Eliala followed after Issy and looked around the room, making sure no one else was there. "So... we're only sneaking stuff from the fridge or are we just gonna try and find something that's edible?"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:53 am
"Anything that looks good will be fine with me." Issy replied
Then started to look around for food.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:36 am
"Okay," Eliala said and went over to the cabinets and searched through them. "I found some oatmeal..." She took it and looked inside and put it back immediately. "Nevermind." She sighed and kept looking.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 pm
[[I have court on the 18th so I will not be on. So was a dumb a** that had to take a walk at 3 am and get pulled over by the cops.]]

Issy looked around then found the nice thing of apples and stuff.
"I found apples and stuff. Wait never mind. There's worms in them. This is so gross." Issy said to Ella.
After a while of looking Issy said, "Okay, all the food is nasty lets get out of here, and take a swim or something."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm
Eliala nodded and grinned. "We can get Kale of Kai to get a few fish... if any are living." She stretched her arms over her head and walked out of the lunch room and waited outside for Issy.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:05 pm
Issy walked out right behind her. She was thinking about the whole I will not eat a animal thing she promised herself.
"Well I can find berries, apples, and stuff like that." Issy said.
Issy face lite up when said her own idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:24 am
Eliala looked at Issy and grinned. "Let's go get some! But... we need something to put them in." She crossed her arms and looked at the lunch room and shuddered. "I think there are some bowls inside... but I don't want to... go back in there."  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:44 am
Issy thought for a moment.
"Well I bought my backpack. We would have to the tent and get it though. I kinda want to see Kai and tell him about what we are doing. If that's okay with you."Issy replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:12 pm
Eliala nodded and said, "Backpack works. So, let's get back to Kale and Kai." She smiled and did the peace sign and ran off quickly towards the lake, leaving Issy behind.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Issy went off into the other way. In about two minutes or so she got the tents. Issy went into the tent, got her backpack and dumped her stuff out of it. all of a sudden she saw ten tampons on top of all the stuff.
's**t I thought that was in my suitcase. I'll just tuck them under my pillow.' Issy thought.
So Issy did that then got out of the tent and then zipped it all up like she had lift it. Issy ran back to where Kai and everyone were at with her backpack on her back. The thing she forgot saw she was still in her swimmy suit and flip. flops.
"Hey, what's up guys?" Issy asked  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:03 pm
Kai looked up and rubbed his eyes.

"Took you a while, what did you all do?"  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 am
"Oh nothing." Issy lied with a small smile.
Issy walked up to Kai and gave him a small hug.
"What did you guys do?"Issy asked Kai, as she hug him.

[[I will not be on the of the day. I'm going to go see Twilight. I was a fan before it was popular!!!!]]  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff