Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:51 am
Hannah Jade
So... Whats everyone up to? Any plans for Spring Break? I'm flying to my grandparent's house this weekend, and will be staying there for the break.

Im doing nothing. >.< As per usual. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:45 pm
Lol, that sounds exciting.  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:36 am
Hannah Jade
Lol, that sounds exciting.

Oh it is. wink
ninja Spring break I will have all this free time. ninja
Amanda may not be buisy when Im not buisy and maybe me and Amanda will be not buisy together, Im hopefuly going to tell her thta I like her soon, next time I see her and shes not surounded by her friends. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:44 am
Hannah Jade
So... Whats everyone up to? Any plans for Spring Break? I'm flying to my grandparent's house this weekend, and will be staying there for the break.

I will be pondering the many ways I could waste time. And by the time I pick an activity, Spring Break will be over.

Ahh. Tradition... whee  

Oktapous

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:48 am
gonk
This weekend was boring. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:43 am
*Longboards back into the Campground looking a little bedraggled and worse for wear.*

Phew. I'm back.

I was offline for THREE DAYS. It was HORRIBLE! Plus, I need to buy a new power cord... *sigh*

Well, I'd love to rest and chat a bit, but I suppose I'd better board on over to Gateway.com and get one on order... *sigh, again*

*Slowly pushes off and boards away, with Piper panting as he trots behind her...*  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:43 am
I got nothing planned for spring break, but my freind and I are planning on going to a "Less Than Jake" show in april or something.

I'v been so bored recently that im cleaning my room! eek

I got this grade A+ hydro last week from a guy at a gas station, he came up to my friend sayin' "I got that dro son." He was like "Thats acually what i'm looking for!" xd Its very good stuff, but as allways its either a little of the good stuff or alot of the middle class stuff for the same amount of money.

Oh almost forgot, this weeks Robot Chicken was so funny! They had the hippie\ska\rock band from the Muppits movie and talked about how they aren't doing good anymore. Then the Muppit "Animal" goes bisserk and attacks this guy. So they had to put poor Animal to sleep.

This other show "wonder shozen" is great even if some of the good jokes got edited out. It started off as this show on the internet called "Kid show" and it got so many reviews that now its on MTV2 on friday nights.

:note to self: must buy more blank vhs tapes for taping of episodes...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:27 am
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

hurrah for doing nothing!  

Vivafunkmistress

Oktapous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:06 pm
treegirl738
Darkfist007
Hannah Jade

hurrah for doing nothing!

Hurrah!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:53 am
xd Did anyone see the second new south park episode? The episode was about hippies taking over south park. Cartman is all dressed up like a ghost buster going up an old ladys attic. In the attic there were six hippies smoking weed, playing guitar, coughing, and laughing.

It turns out that the hippies were planning on making a new woodstock, it lasted for seven days untill stan got up on stage and said, "what are we doing? you all are anti-government and talk about how selfish it is, yet all you do is sit around all day smoking weed and playing the guitar...thats kinda selfish yourself." A hippie responded "ahh you didn't go to college yet so you don't understaind."

It ended with Cartman driving a drill\car threw the crowd of hippies, got on stage and blasted Slayer - its raining blood on the speakers. All the hippies covered their ears saying "ahh man this music is too harsh man, its killing my high" They all walked off and south park was normal again.

( there was a hippie chick with a "fish" shirt on) xd  

Plumbarius

Oktapous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:00 pm
Rats_have_rights
-snip-

I was about to post about that. You beat me to it, drat!

xd I loved the part where they made fun of The Day After Tomorrow "Three new drum circles have spread up in South Park and they have grown in diameter..."

xp The whole Slayer part was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:20 pm
Slayer is good while stoned.
"Bleed your death upon me." \M/
Do you know what slayer song it was?  

Darkfist007
Crew

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:25 pm
Bloodline is a good song while stoned but I like stuff like Nightwish, Blind Guardian, and other powermetalish bands while stoned. >.<
Power metal! \M/ domokun \M/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:51 am
Darkfist007
Slayer is good while stoned.
"Bleed your death upon me." \M/
Do you know what slayer song it was?

I believe it was "It's raining blood". 3nodding

\M/ domokun \M/

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:58 am
Kool.
Children of Bodom is crazy as hell while stoned. Finish power metal with harsh vocals. >.<
Finland! \M/ 3nodding \M/
___________^
___________ |
Slow headbang. whee  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games