Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:31 am
Tatsuya nodded.
"Then go tell Akuro." He said, standing. He wouldn't want Akuro to get hurt, worse than he would be.
Tatsuya was afraid he'd cut again. But this time it'd be deep. Akuro really did love Yuka, like he had never loved anyone else.
Tatsuya was afraid that Akuro would try and kill himself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:07 am
A swift jab square in the jaw. A blow to the stomach, and a shove. A kick in the ribs. Cough, sputter, gasp.
"Stay away from her, you rapist!" Yuu hissed at Ando, giving him an outlandish glare and a sadistic grin all in one. "Next time it'll be a tooth, or maybe an eye."

Ando shook his head quickly from side to side, "N--no!" Yuu yanked him to his feet, grabbing his shirt collar and held him high enough so that they were eye to eye. "I don't want to hear anything about this from you or anyone else. If I do, there might not even be a 'next time'. Stay away from Emiko as well. Can't you see that she doesn't like you? You really got to learn to pick your women..." Yuu scoffed and shook his head, dropping Ando who fell in a heap. Yuu gave him one more glare as he picked up his school bag as wiped his bottom lip. It was a bit bloody from where Ando had punched him in defense. It wasn't much, but it was still bleeding.

Yuu tried to fix his hair and return to normal appearance by the time he slipped from the back entrace of the school to the front, where Emiko was waiting for him by the bike rack. "Hey!" He waved, running up to her. "Sorry I'm late, I forgot I had left my economics text in the classroom."

[[ neutral I don't have any friends or close family in college, so I have NO idea what the classes are. I guessed.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:41 am
Yuka bit her lip. I really don't want to go talk to him right now.
"Alright.." Yuka spoke then slid him onto the chair, and got off.
Taking a step, Yuka lost her balance and fell flat on her face.
"I guess I still can't walk." Yuka groaned. She ended up crawling to the stair cases, up the stairs and managed to get herself onto her feet to knock on his door.
"Akuro, it's Yuka."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am
Akuro looked up. Yuka.
He pulled his shirt sleeves down despite the bleeding. Akuro put his new razor under the lamp by his night stand, then stood to answer the door.
"Hey Yuka." He said, smiling, pulling her into a hug. He steadied her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:35 pm
Yuka was engulfed by a strong smell as Akuro opened the door and hugged her.
Blood.

Yuka quickly stepped inside, still holding him in the hug.
His arms. Her mind told her.
Releasing him, she grabbed his hand, and pulled his sleeve back.
Cuts. deep. and a lot of them. Scars, too that were still healing and old ones.
"Akuro, what the hell are you doing to yourself. No! This is stupid. How could you do that to yourself? It's fxcked up." Yuka scolded him, like a mom would, or an older sister.

Now how the hell am I supposed to tell him? Damn it, Akuro. Yuka thought letting go of his hand.
"Go clean them up, Bandage them." Yuka said, looking to his bathroom. His room was the other room with a bathroom. Tatsuya's did and so did Aoi's but that was it.
"I'll talk to you when you're done." Yuka said, sitting down on his bed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 pm
[[Nah, it's fine Bigail. I don't really know either, but I don't really care either, so you're okay.]]

"Hey!" Yuu waved, running up to her. "Sorry I'm late, I forgot I had left my economics text in the classroom." He explained.
Emiko had a feeling he was doing something else, but didn't think about it a second time.
"Oh, that's okay. I didn't really get out here all that long ago either." Emiko said, noticing his lip was swollen, probably bleeding.
"Is your lip okay? It's kind of swollen." Emiko said, leaning in closer to look at it.
"You get hit or something?" She wondered aloud as they started walking off the campus, toward home.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:06 pm
Akuro struggled to keep a straight face. One side of him wanted to break down and cry. He had disappointed yet another person dear to him. Another part wanted to laugh, smile because of Yuka's upset reaction.
He did as he was told and washed his arms, splashing them with bactine. It stung, and he embraced it as always. Then he wrapped his arms with gauze. It was the only thing there that would fully cover all the cuts.

He bit down on his lip as he returned to his room. Yuka seemed hesitant and nervous.
"Is something wrong?" He asked, his stomach knotting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:16 pm
"Well," Yuka began, pulling him to sit with her on the bed. "I had to make a decision. And..Kuro, I'm breaking up with you. I decided to stay with Tatsuya. I still love you, Akuro. But I feel like I should be more like a friend or sister to you. I'm sorry I pulled you into this Akuro. I made that first move, and I never should have sat on your lap." She said, recalling her first flirting with him.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:02 pm
"Uh, yeah," He stammered, placing two fingers on his bottom lip. "It's nothing, I just haven't used chapstick in a while and my lips tend to dry out quickly." God, that was pathetic.

[[Meh. Sailor Moon techno is pimp. cool *unce unce unce unce*]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Emiko looked down at her feet, holding back a laugh at his lame excuse. Chapstick? That was a sad excuse.

"Oh..well okay." Emiko finally said.
"I wonder if Nori will be back tomorrow...if not I might go to his house and check if he's okay. He explained..kinda where he lived." Emiko explained.

It felt awkward talking about Nori when he wasn't there. Emiko liked him, a lot, but she didn't know if Nori felt the same about her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:33 pm
Akuro nodded.
"Okay." He said, staring down at his hands. He didn't understand fully, yet he did. He knew that he wasn't good for her.
"I..." he swallowed. "understand." He finished.

[[LMFAO!!!!
it's FEAKING hilarious talking to chris and kyle.]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:54 pm
[[XD lmfao ajkjfio.]]

"Saying 'I'm sorry' isn't probably going to make you feel any better..but I am sorry." Yuka said, she felt like she might throw up. She probably would, but she didn't want want to have to infront of him.
"I'll see you later, I've gotta..go." Yuka said, cupping a hand over her mouth, and stumbled out of his room.
When she got to the bathroom, she barely made it to the toilet, and threw up.
I actually feel a lot better now. Yuka thought, but her stomach hurt still.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:05 am
Akuro fell back on his bed.
What happened just now? It hadn't hit him yet. He knew that Yuka and him were through. She wanted Tatsuya. Not him.
He couldn't let himself get over that fact yet. Yuka did not want him.
Then it hit him.
She didn't want him. The one person he loved didn't want him. He shoved himself off the bed, walking out of his room and into the hall. He walked wordlessly past Tatsuya and Kiyoshi and Aoi.
"Akuro..." Tatsuya started, standing, but Akuro just slammed the door in his face.
Akuro walked out past the mall, into the shadier parts of town. He saw what he wa looking for, finally. A strip club. He would just pick some girl up here, get rip-roaring drunk, have crazy sex, then pass out.
When he opened the door the bell jingled and a girl in a tight, one piece, bunny costume came over with a beer. She got close, her boobs almost falling out of her top.
"May I help you?" She asked, her tone seductive. Akuro smiled.
So he'd ******** the pain away.

Tatsuya sighed, then sat back down.
"I knew he was going to be like this." He muttered to himself. Akuro wouldn't be coming back for a few weeks, if he ever came back at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:29 am
Yuka was still sitting on the bathroom floor when she heard Akuro leave, slamming the door. She wasn't surprised that he left.
I feel too sick to get up, now.
Throwing up infact, didn't make her feel better for very long.
"Tatsuya," She called out. He wouldn't hear her.
Yuka started crying, feeling weaker than before.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:23 am
"Oh," Yuu let out in response as they continued their walk. "He probably just got lazy or something. He does that from time to time, you know. Just randomly takes a day off for recuperation or whatever. He'll probably be back tomorrow."

[[ neutral ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games