Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Majin Demon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:23 pm
Eris5
((ling wtf..you cant just post that you appear in my office myseteriously...you have to at least use some sort of jutsu. futhermore, you have to post at the gates that you came into the village. and this packages thing is pissing me off. It's really easy to demolish them everytime and is just time consuming.i would usually ignore that post but whatever))

Susumu stares at the kid from the leaf village. "ya you really came at an odd time to look for a sensei. this village is under high alert and may be attacked very soon." her voice is stern from overworking. "If you want there are many good jounin and anbu here willing to train you."

Susumu then reads Skylocks message just as she does so Jiang leaves a couple presents which she immediatly kicks out the window, followed by a number of handsigns ending with her forcing her palms outwards towards the presents. A strong beam of lightning strikes the presents and completely vaporizes them. Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) Susumu sits down and sighs.

((((((RE EDIT YOUR POST AND RE READ MINES WILL YOU... I DIDNT LEAVE THEM, AND I DID THAT CAUSE I HAD TO GET OFF, AND WOULDNT BE ON FOR THE DAY.... SO REDO CAUSE IM CARRYING MY SCULPTURES &&& I ALREADY CAME INTO THE VILLAGE GATES... stare ))))))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 pm
((or ill just ignore you like i should of done.))  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 pm
(Good plan, captain smarty bosser.....sorry, felt that i needed to make that contribution....)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 pm
(( you all talk to much....cant you just chill...))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:58 am
((Im the kage. of course i can't chill)) XD

Susumu looks to Yokai and before she can say another word he is out the door. "Well I didn't tell him he had to leave, maybe the iminent attack scared him off." Susumu looks out the window at Yokai as he walks towards the gates. Finally she has some alone time. So she places a do not disturb sign on the outside of the door then punch's herself in the gut and disapears into a cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:17 am
((chewwing on an ice cube helps me chill, maybe it'll work on you.....?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:38 am
((...literally wings?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:04 am
((ye....what.......whats wrong with chewing on ice?.......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 am
((BRAIN FREEZE!! Well I do Tai Chi to chill out XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 am
((tai chi gets boring after a while, like yoga, karate, judo..........i could go on))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:14 am
((.........lol not like that))((zann don't joke around with bran freeze.....that is hard core stuff their))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:07 am
Shini walked in and looked for the Raikage.

He ignored any other people that were in the office with her.

"Excuse me Raikage-Susumu. I'm looking for a Daisuke Hyouton? Does he belong to this village? He's my brother."  

Hyouton_Angelica

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:01 pm
((ahh i could never chew on an ice cube, thats like scraping ones fingers on a chalkboard for me))

Far away from her office, Susumu notices someone has entered, for she had filled her room with a tiny amount of water vapor embedded with her chakra thus detecting anybody that enters. A clone appears hanging upside down on the rafters of the room. "You say Daisuke is your brother? Hmmm interesting" Susumu drops to the ground landing softly on her feet. "I really haven't seen him in a long time, he defintely grew up here in this village though."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:22 am
One of zeramaru's snakes slithered into the office and it dropped the note.

"lady raikage your choice to not surrener does not suprize me but i dare you to look at what is happening in either kirigakure or konohagakure. Konoha's arrogance led them to think i could not destroy their village. Yes i am aware that kumo has the best medics thus i wont attack this with poison more of i will use a bomb"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games