Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Luo nodded and went onto the water. He'd heard of Hajime, but never really saw him. He had the same elements as Luo, and was one of the few ninja in the village able to use ice jutsu. "Okay Hajime, I'm ready whenever you are."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Gambaten sits far away on a rail to watch

Jenpachi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Hajime looked at the two "First you need to keep an even amount of chakara on your feet, The only time you should ever shift your chakara in your feet is if your climbing over waves such as this" Hajime threw a kunia with a paper bomb attached to the end of it then hitting the water it created a big explosion causing lots of waves. "Does that first then I will show you how to do it with actual waves"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm

"Okay so I have to shift my chakra to climb over the waves, here goes," Zane runs straight into one of the waves and shifts his chakra, but something went wrong and the wave overtook him. He rises up from the water coughing, "Man this is harder than it looks!"

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Hajime smiled "yep try it like this" Hajime jumped on the water and started to run over the waves but adjusted it too much on one and caused the other to started to sink in the water "GAH!" Hajime shift the chakara right again and stood on a wave gently riding it "See like this" Hajime just stood there and let the wave ride him back to shore
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Zane jumped out of the water and used is chakra to jump on top. "Okay lets try it again!" Zane ran over the waves but adjusted his chakra to his left foot which caused the right to sink in. He then shifted his chakra to the right again and stood on the wave riding it. "Alright I did it! Awesome!" shouted Zane as he rode the wave. Unfortunatly he forgot himself in the excitment and stopped the chakra flow and fell into the water once again.

BluewolfofMibu

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

*watches from the side lines*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 am

Luo watched for a moment and then nodded to himself. "Alright. Time to figure this out." Luo rushed into the first wave, jumping on top of it. However, he found that because of the extra pressure his jump added, the chakra he put into his feet was not enough, and he fell straight into the wave. Coming back up, he tried again. This time, Luo ran up the wave cautiously, shifting the chakra to whichever foot he was putting down. He reached the top of the wave, and forgot to add chakra back to his other foot, and faltered for a second before being able to add it and ride the wave back to Hajime. Thinking to himself, Luo smiled. "Hmm, It's a lot harder than it looks."

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:50 am

"NOw for real waves" Hajime eyes started to spin creating large waves in the water from his hyouton wind storm "Now try those waves"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 am

Teddy was walking on the water when he came to the docks and noticed people."I wonder if Hero can kill Detachi" he said in a low vioce going into village and was heading to Oroami's house for something.

teddy_byakuga

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:54 am

Hajime heard teddy and stopped him "Of course senpai can but he won't... senpai has to much of a kind heart that is why he doesn't aim for vitals... He could easily kill that guy but will he no un less one of his family is killed... that is the only time he will kill someone"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 am

Teddy stopped and looked at the man who was talking to him,"Who are you ?? ... my cousin will never die unless Hanzo,Reiko and other Sanin team up with him" he said.

teddy_byakuga

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 am

"Senpai's adopted son" Hajime smiled "and even so senpai could still use his sharingan and defeat them even hanzo... hero doesn't want to kill him since they are cousins but hero will destroy who ever threatens oroami"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:22 am

"His son?? don't tell my your my Nephew ....." he said. Teddy soon pulled out his sword as he looked straight ahead.

teddy_byakuga

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 am

Hajime looked up "Actually second cousin but close enough" Hajime smiled and nodded his head
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games