Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm
[[I see.....but, like, what? There's no one in this thread anymore to cause drama lol. And they wouldn't really cheat on each other since they're imprinted......]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 pm
"Really? I don't know if I can really believe it. Not that I don't trust you it's just hard to believe," Nori said, sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Here's your clothes," Nori set them on the bed. He felt a little awkward being fully clothed and she not.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 am
[Perhaps we should stick to a genre for the character photos. Seeing that my characters are real people and the rest are anime photos. Would anyone like to vote whether the RP should use real people or anime? Of course that is up to Miss Spazz to decide.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am
[[heyyy y'all, sorry to be leaving so soon after I wanted to start it back up. I'll be home this coming Saturday.
D;
love you guys. ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm
[[it doesnt really matter much, if you specify on what they look like, in real life.]]

Toyo looked at her clothes, then back at Nori. She took his hand, kissing it, her eyelashes brushing his skin. Then she moved to kissing his fingertips, looking up at him. It was passionate, though simple. She kissed the back of his hand one last time then slid out of bed, grabbing her clothes. She had bled, a fair amount, so she had to clean up.
"I'm sorry..about the sheets.." she said, biting her lip, then shut the door to the bathroom.
She looked down on her legs, the insides of her thighs were sticky with blood, and, other things. Yuck.. She thought, wiping her legs with a wet cloth. She got her clothes back on, then fixed her hair, it was rather messy. She pulled it back in two pig-tails, it looks kid-ish, but it was cute.
She finally got out of the bathroom, Nori had stripped the bed.
"Do you want me to get more sheets?" She asked, offering, since she was the one who soiled them.
The experience she just had was amazing. She wanted more, and that sick, nauseating feeling of butterflies was gone. Suddenly she was bound to Nori, well, not literally, but she felt like she belonged to him now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm
[[ Chocolate, i'm lost as to what you are asking 0_o Also, do you ever plan to start your RP with all the hot men vampires?]]  

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 pm
[I do plan on opening it but seems that there aren't enough people joining so I never bothered to start it. I'm sorry]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 pm
[[haha yeah, Shika and i are the only really constant members, besides Haru. its hard getting a topic open, and we dont have a ton of active members.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:51 pm
haruxxx
[[I see.....but, like, what? There's no one in this thread anymore to cause drama lol. And they wouldn't really cheat on each other since they're imprinted......]]

[[hmm. well maybe we could change it up so that it wasn't as strong. like, some resistance to it? just for something to rp about...?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm
[[hah, yeah, olivia there wouldn't be 'other sticky things'. that's was a condom's for. no?]]

Nori didn't react to her kissing his hand. But he responded to her question.
"No, I have more sheets for my bed in my closet. The school doesn't have sheets for this size of bed. Don't worry about it," He said, the old sheets in a laundry basket.
Opening the closet, he pulled out a new set of sheets and started putting them on the bed.

I am so confused.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 pm
[[Kay. Sounds good. Do they both feel this change or is it only one-sided? Dude, thats just sad. They spend the night together and then are like...yeah well....I don't like you as much now stare ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 am
[[hah, i know, it is kinda sad. lol. but we can act like it wasn't as strong before either.? ]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 pm
toyo sat down in a chair. She played with her pants.
"Hmm.." She mumbled, kind of bored. She didnt know what to say. She just lost it to him, what did that mean to him?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm
[where is everyone so far? so i know where to put my chars]  

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm
[[@ haru, it's after school right now, so just where ever. I'll have Mayumi be in the Library, catching up on some homework.. and Zombie can have Haedyn come hit up on Mayumi.
lol.
xD]]

Nori had finished putting his bed back together, the sat down on the edge. He didn't realize it, but had spaced out, staring into her eyes.
She's upset, i can tell. And it's my fault. Because I'm so damn stupid.
"Toyo, what're you thinking?" Nori asked, tilting his head, as he often did when he was thinking.

---

Mayumi walked to the end of the aisle, hoping she'd find the right book. She was in the Library, trying to catch up with her History homework. Finally she found a book she thought she could sit down with and get something out of.
I am so tired of school. Mayumi thought, sitting down at the table were she'd set her stuff down.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games